SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:12 am

sprout wrote:Vogue article - interesting bit about Carlin’s ex. 

https://www.vogue.com.au/culture/features/the-bachelorettes-angie-kent-and-carlin-sterritt-reveal-their-plans-for-the-future/news-story/5309acc60f5e1d42fec6d97b0a9089b4
Thanks for bringing over. I do like the pic of them from the MTP used in the article so gonna drop it here bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 2498057887
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 F5311410
Source: Vogue article link in post

mercieme

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by sprout Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:15 am

Yvie’s story. Carlin and Angie look so happy. 

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 672e3c10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:43 pm

I don't belong in the 21st century as I don't subscribe to Twitter or Instagram and rely on others to post photos. @sprout thanks for a happy photo amongst all the trashy magazine negative gossip stories currently doing the rounds (Carlin and Angie have taken the heat off Lleyton Hewitt and his wife splitting up for the countless time). It's sad to me negative stories sell magazines.
As for Carlin and Angie I see a real couple happy together. It is good Carlin is on friendly terms with his ex. Her posting the photo of them in a wedding photo shoot says to me the ex is a bit strange and it's fortunate she lives in NZ.
@mercieme I love the photo you posted, the look so comfortable with each other Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:36 pm

@Storybook I just laugh at those trashy magazine articles. The couples social media show that these two are a great match and so happy together. They both can’t keep the smile off their face. They have some great instagram stories at the moment but I don’t know how to bring them over.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:47 pm

Hey everyone, someone opened a fan account for them and archives all their IG stories so if you miss the IG stories, be sure to check this space for them bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 2498057887
https://www.instagram.com/carlinandangie/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosieglow Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:41 pm

I am so glad there is this forum for us "Cangie" (thats what i've named them)lovers. I have enjoyed this season and think they have as good a chance as anyone of making it, because i think there is a connection of not only attraction but of mutual understanding of their lives and what they want for them.
Just a footnote i think i am fangirling you @sprout. You have stuck by them and tried to make others see the good. Go you. bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 1f60d

Rosieglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:29 am

@sprout @mercieme @Rosieglow
YEAH! I just watched all the stories and it’s impossible to not see the fun these two have! Their eyes smile, nothing fake there. Glad I’m sticking by them for now. Let’s give them a chance to live their life and new found love. beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:05 am

Astrobach wrote:@sprout @mercieme @Rosieglow
YEAH! I just watched all the stories and it’s impossible to not see the fun these two have! Their eyes smile, nothing fake there. Glad I’m sticking by them for now. Let’s give them a chance to live their life and new found love. beatingheart
I absolutely agree - loved watching their interviews

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:41 am

Rosieglow wrote:I am so glad there is this forum for us "Cangie" (thats what i've named them)lovers. I have enjoyed this season and think they have as good a chance as anyone of making it, because i think there is a connection of not only attraction but of mutual understanding of their lives and what they want for them.
Just a footnote i think i am fangirling you @sprout. You have stuck by them and tried to make others see the good. Go you.  bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 5 1f60d    

Welcome Rosieglow, I am new too Smiley It looks like Angie and Carlin made some people come to this forum. I agree about Strout, I admire her positive outlook Smiley @Strout it has been a pleasure to read your comments and the posts you shared here and I love how wisely you questioned the edit this season Smiley Don't change Smiley
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:26 am

@Genevieve Australia @Rosieglow

welcomeyall again and anew! :yes:
Very nice to have you both here. And I especially really appreciate your contribution @Genevieve_Australia and hope you will continue to post EVERYWHERE you want as I value your intelligent comments and insightful point of view about all things Bach. laugh out loud
I also am not American, even as I live here now, and have more an European cultural outlook than others. That’s why the international channel is mostly my home now ! laugh out loud
Bienvenue!
P.S. it’s @sprout !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:50 am

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:04 am

Astrobach wrote:@Genevieve Australia @Rosieglow

welcomeyall again and anew! :yes:
Very nice to have you both here. And I especially really appreciate your contribution @Genevieve_Australia and hope you will continue to post EVERYWHERE you want as I value your intelligent comments and insightful point  of view about all things Bach. laugh out loud
I also am not American, even as I live here now, and have more an European cultural outlook than others. That’s why the international channel is mostly my home now ! laugh out loud
Bienvenue!
P.S. it’s @sprout !

Thank you so much, Astrobach. I am so happy to know that there are Fan Forums here. After all the craziness for the Social Media and the rumours spread by tabloids it is good to find a place where we can just relax and gather to share positive feelings about this couple. I really don't see anything fabricated about their relationship, Angie and Carlin feel very natural to me Smiley I think I like Angie more with Carlin than by herself; I think he makes her glow Smiley
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook