SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:55 am

***Reminder*** This is a discussion thread. This is not a fan thread. There have been multiple reminders this season about not posting negatively about other members and addressing other members directly negatively. If one doesn't want to read something, positive or negative, one has the option to not read or reply at all. If members want to speculate or post negative or positive articles about the couple they are allowed to do so in this thread. What is not allowed on this forum is for members to complain about other members or what other members post or address other members in a negative manner. Posts that do not follow the forum rules will be deleted. This forum prides itself on being Team BBF first and foremost. That's what matters most here.

Locking this thread temporarily until further notice. In the meantime, there's lots of other great threads and sleuthing being done in the US and International threads as well as some fun threads too to explore and enjoy.

ETA: Thread is now unlocked. Please keep the forum rules in mind for future posts. Thank you Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Who, more than any other publication, really seem to dislike Angie. Wonder if the journos have had a bad run-in or something
https://www.who.com.au/angie-kent-carlin-sterritt-the-bachelorette-fans-book-signing
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:36 pm

Vjeff wrote:Who, more than any other publication, really seem to dislike Angie. Wonder if the journos have had a bad run-in or something

https://www.who.com.au/angie-kent-carlin-sterritt-the-bachelorette-fans-book-signing

Agreed.  Type "Angie Kent Who Magazine" into Google and barely anything positive comes up.  Same with New Idea.  And yet they seem to LOVE Matty & Laura and other Bach alums.

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 20 REMBkUN

It's particularly interesting to me because both mags seem to have close ties to the show - New Idea leaked the cast list and IIRC it was Who mag that first announced Angie as Bette. Suspect

ETA: Yep. It was a Who exclusive: https://www.who.com.au/who-is-the-new-bachelorette-australia
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:29 am

Regarding the schedule for the book signing that seemed impossibly tight, apparently Angie was transported by helicopter between the different locations and that's how she was able to have such a tight schedule. My source for that was the comments under her Instagram picture that had the schedule. Sorry I don't know how to post a link, but there were numerous comments about how impossible the schedule was, and someone with the Insta handle "itskittyp1e" wrote: "everyone calm down about the schedule, we have organised to teleport Angie between locations", to which Angie responded with a smiley face and high five hands. So IMO that meant a helicopter.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:43 am

Valancy wrote:Regarding the schedule for the book signing that seemed impossibly tight, apparently Angie was transported by helicopter between the different locations and that's how she was able to have such a tight schedule. My source for that was the comments under her Instagram picture that had the schedule. Sorry I don't know how to post a link, but there were numerous comments about how impossible the schedule was, and someone with the Insta handle "itskittyp1e" wrote: "everyone calm down about the schedule, we have organised to teleport Angie between locations", to which Angie responded with a smiley face and high five hands. So IMO that meant a helicopter.

I'm really confused...is this meant to be a joke laugh out loud? Not meaning for this to sound rude but a helicopter between a few rando western Sydney suburbs? Absolutely impossible. Also not really sure of your connection between teleportation and helicopters?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:27 am

Haha, oh okay, maybe it was just a joke then 😀

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:30 am

Valancy wrote:Haha, oh okay, maybe it was just a joke then 😀

Sorry I didn't mean that to come out rude at all!! Just didn't quite get the connection between teleporting and a helicopter.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Yeah the helicopter comment was totally a joke. laugh out loud   Angie did run late - which IMO explains the longer lines she was proudly posting to IG from the last couple of locations; people were kept waiting for ages. For example she was meant to be in Penrith at 5:30...

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 20 SpDdxzv

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:22 pm

I’ve been wondering why Angie didn’t meet Carlin’s parents - any knowledge?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:15 pm

Just Looking wrote:I’ve been wondering why Angie didn’t meet Carlin’s parents - any knowledge?

I know why not, since as I said I know people who know Carlin and the Sterritt. Carlin's parents are very friendly but also very private people. His parents stay off social media, they don't have Facebooks neither do they have Instagram accounts. His dad's name is Phil, he is the Team Administration Leader of the Salvation Army, Carlin's mother is Lesley. They never post photos of themselves,  and they did not want to appear on the show. Also, North Queensland, Townsville especially, had many events in July, August, and September.  IMO it is actually good not to see parents on TV. I know my parents would never go to TV, they would think I am crazy if I went to a show like this. They would probably stop  speaking to me for a while Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 20 3806527698  

By the way, if you go to Instagram, someone mentioned that Carlin's grandad used to own a petrol station in a suburb in Townsville, and they were asking themselves about the reasons why Carlin kept it very quiet that he was from Townsville, but again, it is to protect his family.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 20 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:18 pm

@Genevieve Australia Thanks for that info

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:23 pm

Thanks for the inside info @Genevieve Australia thumbsup

It was also, even by Bette AU standards a VERY budget season, maybe production didn't want to cough up for flights etc for crew to film in Townsville, so they went the option of Carlins brother in Sydney, which would be much cheaper as the crew would all be Sydney based.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify