SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Enough Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:57 pm

She also claimed that her ex-boyfriend's Christian values were a problem for her because she prefers 'spirituality' to organised religion.
'Our values were different. I'm a little more spiritual, a little bit more carefree and wild, whereas he's more, you know, kind of...'

Radio host Jackie 'O' Henderson interrupted: 'A Christian boy.'

'He's a Christian boy,' Angie agreed. 'He's just... we're just different.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8711657/The-Bachelorettes-Angie-Kent-reveals-REALLY-broke-Carlin-Sterritt.html

We all knew about Carlin Christian values. Does she needs a year to work that out

Enough

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:12 am

HA!  Yeah that was obviously going to be an issue IMO and she can't claim she didn't know - just look at his tattoos.

Considering the particular church he attends have made their "values" very clear on same sex marriage (amongst other things) I can't believe she ever seriously thought they'd be compatible, when she has a gay brother (and is now claiming to be pansexual).  

Anyway I guess "Carlin and I will never discuss our relationship..." has well and truly gone out the window. Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:53 am

Angie is a hot mess express. I thought she was so different, once upon a time.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:09 am

And still claiming her face looks different due to "weight gain".  She must think people are idiots.

Angie Kent steps out after shutting down rumours her changing face is due to plastic surgery and is actually a result of weight gain... as she rates herself a 'seven out of 10' during radio interview

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 C20roPz

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 UmMvJpN

Source

She's had SO MUCH work done since the show IMO - she still had some smile lines remaining back then.

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 2EhcDcl

Source

She can't even form her lips into a smile now.  She looks like a different person and it's not from extra weight IMO.  no no

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 DTI7gPp
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:01 am

IMO it’s an insult to people who truly are pansexual to have all these silly reality tv girls claiming that they are, except that they’ve never been with a woman. Reminds me of the episode of Sex and the City where Charlotte wants to hang out with the lesbians without actually being a lesbian laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO it’s an insult to people who truly are pansexual to have all these silly reality tv girls claiming that they are, except that they’ve never been with a woman. Reminds me of the episode of Sex and the City where Charlotte wants to hang out with the lesbians without actually being a lesbian laugh out loud

@Dirty Street Pie cantstopl I was going to say the exact same thing but didn't think any one else would get the reference!  Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:03 am

I’m always up for a good SATC reference @Bobette but I thought the original quote might be a bit strong for here laugh out loud

A lot of us did call the Hillsong factor as being a potential speed bump for them to deal with. Two fundamentally unsuited people IMO, but hey, she chose the hot guy she never would have had a chance with it she wasn’t Bette, and it gave us a bunch of knackers for BIP, as well as Glenn, so it wasn’t a complete loss laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:55 pm

I think the one (1) solitary comment on the DM article about Angie being pansexual sums up public opinion right now...

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 64 KzL9i2n

Source

ETA: Well well well. I said this from the start. Bit cringeworthy that he's bragging about it though. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes These two both really grind my gears in case any one hadn't noticed. laugh out loud

Carlin Sterritt rose to fame as the winner of Angie Kent's season of The Bachelorette last year.

And the 32-year-old personal trainer, who confirmed his split from Angie in July, has now claimed he was almost chosen as the Bachelor months before meeting his ex.

Carlin apparently went through the entire audition process to become the suitor, but was narrowly beaten by astrophysicist Matt Agnew.

Carlin spoke about the application process on Big Brother star Sophie Budack's YouTube talk show, Beyond The White Room.

'I got an audition for The Bachelor and from that process - and I didn't get The Bachelor - but I met with a lot of the casting directors and producers. They sort of got to know who I was,' he added.

'So when The Bachelorette came to be, they pretty much gave me a call and said "Hey, did you want to just apply for this?" and I said, "Sure!"'

Carlin explained that after he did the group interview, his application was 'just all fast-tracked from there'.

Carlin did not address the fact he had applied for The Bachelor during his appearance on The Bachelorette.

This was despite the fact that other contestants were outed for having applied for earlier seasons of The Bachelorette.

During a tense dinner party, the final four men were asked if they'd ever tried to get on reality TV before.

Source

Also just pointing out that if true, he must have applied very soon after splitting from his wife, since they had only been apart for a bit over a year when he was on Angie's season. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:18 am

What a snoozefest Carlin as Bach would have been! I wonder if Abbie would have made it as far? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:27 am

@Dirty Street Pie She would 100% still have been F2 IMO.  Loudmouth Sexpot corrupts Good Religious Boy - it writes itself!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:35 am

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie She would 100% still have been F2 IMO.  Loudmouth Sexpot corrupts Good Religious Boy - it writes itself!  laugh out loud

Who do we think would have been his F1? Something tells me Chelsie, Helena and Kristen would have been up there still.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:51 am

@butterflylove F1 is the only person they cast with the Lead in mind IMO so she was probably never cast and we'll never know. no idea

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify