SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:56 am

What about Elly? Isn’t she a country religious girl? She would fit the profile with him I would think, no?
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by leavers Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:48 am

Astrobach wrote:What about Elly? Isn’t she a country religious girl? She would fit the profile with him I would think, no?
JMO

I don't think she's religious, AFAIK? I might have missed something though. She was from the country, she's coastal now. I mean there'd be worse matches. They're both into the kind of squeaky clean instagram influencer vibe but Elly seems really into travelling and I'm not sure that's Carlin's thing, he's more into fitness, and I don't think that Elly is. Carlin needs an fitstagram girl and Elly needs someone who travels a lot.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:47 am

Astrobach wrote:What about Elly? Isn’t she a country religious girl? She would fit the profile with him I would think, no?
JMO

Elly is a country girl so I highly doubt she would be religious at all. I went to a school that had half our students as boarders and no real rural girl I ever met was really religious, that is pretty niche in Australia.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Considering Carlin was still married, I doubt any genuinely religious girls would be cool with him as Bach, so he would have probably ended up with some generic "sweet" insta-bimbo IMO.  

For the same reason, I doubt he was ever really being considered for the Lead role - a married Bach would be a PR nightmare. no no Seems to me he just wants people to think he's a catch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:25 pm

Angie Kent trying to be relevant again.
'I find it super disrespectful': Angie Kent calls out The Bachelor's Locky Gilbert for 'liking' photos of bikini-clad reality stars on Instagram

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8733061/Angie-Kent-calls-Bachelors-Locky-Gilbert-racy-Instagram-likes.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600140097%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:29 pm

Why can't she just mind her own business

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:56 pm

Enough wrote:Angie Kent trying to be relevant again.
'I find it super disrespectful': Angie Kent calls out The Bachelor's Locky Gilbert for 'liking' photos of bikini-clad reality stars on Instagram

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8733061/Angie-Kent-calls-Bachelors-Locky-Gilbert-racy-Instagram-likes.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600140097%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

yeah, he should be pretending he's in a relationship just like she did
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 am

She's also been all up in Elly's IG comments trying to make the new Bette announcement all about her ("oh this takes me back..." etc.  Rolling Eyes ).  

Her recent IG follows are hilarious - it's all feminist this and str0ng womyn that (gotta boost that pansexual cred!) and - wait for it - support pages for people who have dated narcissists. rofl

Meanwhile, Carlin is making himself equally visible in the comments of the official Bette IG announcement.  Beginning to fear these two will NEVER GO AWAY.  Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 65 1f629
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Carlin is making extremely questionable choices regarding his associations IMO.  no no

Carlin Sterritt, 32, enjoys lunch date with wellness expert Andi Lew, 46, in Bondi
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 65 A1RLsST

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 65 MMRuPU2

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 65 VhvqulM

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 65 XEF0nFq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Why Carlin, can't he go for someone better

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:09 am

ule101 wrote:Why Carlin, can't he go for someone  better

I don't think it was a date - he'll be saving himself for a Paradise showmance IMO - but still, being associated with a whack job like that in any capacity is just not a good look, IMO.  What's next?  Brunch and coronavirus conspiracies with Pete Evans?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:32 am

I have known Andi personally for over 10 years - this is not a good association to be making. Those commenters are right on the money about her.

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify