SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:43 pm

I love that she thinks if she blocks him and deletes all the comments off IG her past will just go away.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:44 pm

Really, did she really think that this wasn't going to happen if she went on a show like the Bachelor?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:52 pm

I think she turned off her comments but she probably should of done that from the start. Probably shouldn't have gone on in the first place with all her baggage but here we are. I expect we will get more of this the next 5 months. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:04 am

I actually think it’s better if she turns off the comments than whining about the negativity or defending herself.

RS is going to have so much fun with her this season, IMO. My distaste for him almost makes me feel a bit sorry for Victoria ! Embarassed

Honestly, I always think this board doesn’t need RS spoilers to figure out the outcome. Just look at the international threads. We have the best sleuthers, Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:35 am

@sdmom I agree!  I have never and never will blindly believe RS.  We have always been able to sluething out the truth here.  I questioned Tyler as a F1 long before RS changed his.  I thought it was Jed based on watching the feet.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:37 am

sdmom wrote:I actually think it’s better if she turns off the comments than whining about the negativity or defending herself.

RS is going to have so much fun with her this season, IMO. My distaste for him almost makes me feel a bit sorry for Victoria ! Embarassed

Honestly, I always think this board doesn’t need RS spoilers to figure out the outcome. Just look at the international threads. We have the best sleuthers, Jmo

But we cheat on the Australian threads because we have Sportsbet laugh out loud

Really, I don’t understand someone with the amount of baggage Victoria allegedly has signing up for the show, did she think everyone was going to fall in love with her and ignore her past? This kind of stuff ALWAYS comes out. And as has been mentioned so many times, if she thinks it’s bad now, just wait until the season starts airing. Girl’s got a rough 4 or 5 months coming up.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:41 am

Who do the sleuthers on here think is F1?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:59 am

@suzq it’s too early for me to say for sure but I think based on the little we know either Madison or no one.  I will be able to tell a lot more in ~1-2 weeks when the first SHV should take place.

ETA; I am a baby sluether.. many here are light years better than me and are able to find exact locations and random SM posts that can give us clues.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:19 am

I'm not big fan of RS for going after contestants each season. Imho. Not every season the target of his is as clearly a nasty (imho) person as Victoria. Didn't he end up apologising to someone previously because he went after them like a dog with a bone? I mean Victoria went on the show, and she can't be unaware of the backlash, especially after Jedd. But if she turned off her comments, then what? Soon it will turn into targeted harassment, imho, and that's just wrong. Imho RS takes this all too personal, as if he has a personal gripe with his yearly target, imho. Imho Victoria was stupid going to the show with her baggage, but she has turned off her IG comments, and that's where imho it ends. I'm scared with RS targeting Victoria, there will be nutjobs who'll attack her IRL. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:20 am

bluwavz wrote:

ETA:

rofl I think it’s hilarious that she thought she’d get rid of RS with a single block....he’s not the one who is commenting on her IG! anyway!!! And how did she come up to the conclusion that she’d be immune to negative consequences ( including a tsunami of IG comments ), after ALL her legal and extra marital problems ? Is she a narcissist as well? This season is gonna be all about KARMA for VF. She never got the message before ( or got away with stuff, thanks to a circle of enablers) and now it’s gonna be time to pay up. Exposing herself with that kind of background is so much bigger than any real or made up villains we’ve seen IMO and she may be worse than 10 Jed and Corinne wrapped up together. We already know she’s been bullying girls in the house, that she used to key cars of people she was upset with, has had multiple traffic offenses, including DUI, to which she purposely missed a court date, and has had multiple affairs with the married men of her girlfriends. She takes the cake IMO.
I can’t wait to see her squirming in her lies to try and deflect or re rewrite her past. Sorry but I’m not feeling much sympathy for someone like that. She does need professional help, that’s for sure.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:00 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm not big fan of RS for going after contestants each season. Imho. Not every season the target of his is as clearly a nasty (imho) person as Victoria. Didn't he end up apologising to someone previously because he went after them like a dog with a bone? I mean Victoria went on the show, and she can't be unaware of the backlash, especially after Jedd. But if she turned off her comments, then what? Soon it will turn into targeted harassment, imho, and that's just wrong. Imho RS takes this all too personal, as if he has a personal gripe with his yearly target, imho. Imho Victoria was stupid going to the show with her baggage, but she has turned off her IG comments, and that's where imho it ends. I'm scared with RS targeting Victoria, there will be nutjobs who'll attack her IRL. Jmho.

I disagree that He’s ‘ going after’ contestants like it was his mission. He is given a lot of information each season about them and it’s part of his job to inform the public, or at least those who want to know their background ahead of time. I don’t think he is doing it out of meanness but to try and balance things out and bring in the open some info that is hidden from us and should be reported. We all know how TPTB is doing a very poor, or even unacceptable, background check on the contestants. iSometimes they want to play this out in the storyline to the detriment of the contestants and lead’s safety or personal well being.( ie LINCOLN, JED ETC...)
The fact that TPTB knew about A LOT of VF’s past and purposely decided to cast her against Peter while preventing him from knowing all the facts before possibly she reached F3 is really what we should be angry with. RS is just pointing to their viciousness and the escalation of consequences that goes along with that. Each season they now need to ‘ top ‘ the drama from the last season to a new height and they are not shy to use whatever means to attain that goal.
This show has mutated into a very different one from the original to what we have now and it’s a direct result of the executives who set the tone and encourage all this unethical and manipulative game that is going on. The SM game is just playing into that as well with more vapid people and personal interest joining in all aspects of the game.
On the International side, I and many others have noticed that drastic change that took effect when Warner Bro’s became in charge of production and it’s obvious cynicism will eventually kill what the premise of the show has been and what made it a success.
In conclusion of these ramblings, I cannot blame RS for publishing the info on VF or any other contestant. But I can blame TPTB for their questionable selection of contestant and the way they manipulate everyone into submission, even with legal ramifications that are misunderstood or misjudged until the harm is done and nothing can be done to fight them.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:04 am

Imho these last tweets of RS seem quite personal. Yeah, VF blocked RS, did he not expect to get blocked? And RS has a habit of gossiping about people even after the show. He swore up and down that Jojo and Jordan were about to break up, he had all kinds of sources, and imho that just goes beyond the "background checks". He had to apologise to Molly and Jason already back in 2010 for incorrect reporting that tarnished their names and I know he has apologised more recently to others as well.

And imho this show and the aftermath shouldn't be a "karma" serving platform. Imho public shaming is never a good idea, and can lead to very serious consequences. Victoria WILL face consequences for her DUIs, missing court dates isn't going to prevent that. Imho RS just honing in on contestants riles up the audiences to public bullying, which also imho isn't right.

And IMHO RS has the thinnest skin himself. He cannot handle getting called out at all, and always whines about the negative feedback he gets. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85