SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Was pretty sure he didn't pick here in Australia. 

The ex boyfriend thing doesn't come as a surprise in this franchise because I know it happen before.

Most signs point to Madison right now but like @sdmom I am wondering if there may be something coming after filming. Maybe I am just hoping for a bigger mess at this point but I just want to keep my eyes open a little longer. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:So do we think it’s Madi or Hannah?

Or he pulled a Brad!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:So do we think it’s Madi or Hannah?

I think it is Madi or he chose nobody.  Hannah posted the quote in blue 2 days ago on Pinterest.  Plus, she was back last Sunday night on IG.  JMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 334e8310

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:21 pm

I just want to know what it is that Victoria seems to have that is so alluring. Why would her ex-boyfriend be with her? I am sure that Peter will hear about that and if he has any residual feelings for her than he hopefully he will finally be able to let go of those and move on. Sorry, if Peter didn't pick Victoria -- I am happy for him. I am not getting the impression that she is learning from any of her actions and frankly, that is something that I don't like well in people in general. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:03 pm

I feel bad for whoever Peter's F1 is because they'll 1000% edit it to look like Victoria's who he really wanted and he just went with the safe choice, even if that's not the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:23 pm

Madison is in New York for the Jonas Brothers/ Bebe Rexha concert according to her Instagram story.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:27 am

I wonder if SHV will be in NY??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:36 am

RS is saying that Victoria is def not F1 . idk anyone think his contacts are pulling the wool over on him? After matching up Peter's IG and Victoria's IG with the vegan and the doggie pics. What do you guys think? I'm still hoping it's Madison but something is telling me that he just may have ended up alone.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:25 am

IMO IG doesn't tell us much of anything anymore. Remember last season... all those things that people thought pointed to Tyler and Hannah reconnecting after her breakup with Jed.  Never happened.

As for the dog photo of Peter, his mother posted it first.  He probably just liked it so posted it himself with his own caption on the photo.

As for the vegan follows, it could just be something like he became curious about it after hearing about it from Victoria. I know I have done that. Someone talks about something so I look into it and make up my own mind about it but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm in a relationship with them.

He would probably be better ending up alone because I don't believe he is ready for marriage.  JMHO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I feel bad for whoever Peter's F1 is because they'll 1000% edit it to look like Victoria's who he really wanted and he just went with the safe choice, even if that's not the case.
IMO, just like Brooks/Chris in Des's season. She claimed that she wanted Chris all along but having Brooks there just muddled things up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:03 pm

ETA:

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85