SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:05 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Screen93

is Hannah vegan too? Just think back to Peter liking vegan links when he came back online

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:36 am

lionheart318 wrote:
dee wrote:Please bless me with a Peter chooses no one ending Praying

AGREED

A preferable ending to him choosing an F1 and then breaking up a short time later. I am HERE for the leads being real and not playing along just for the show's sake.

^all imo
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Screen93

is Hannah vegan too?  Just think back to Peter liking vegan links when he came back online

From what I understand she wasn't fully vegan at the start of filming but maybe dabbled in it some. She pinned some vegan recipes on pinterest I believe before filming. She also had a picture up of hunting on her Instagram before at least I did look and see if it was still up. Someone can correct me if they remember differently.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:01 am

Personally, just my opinion, I wouldn't read too much into the veganism thing. I know so many people who have gone, or have tried to go, vegan in the past couple of years, with increasing awareness of it more recently. It's kinda trendy right now, what with impossible burgers and almond milk lattes and the like going mainstream etc etc. At my house we're eating more vegan stuff than ever even though we're not even vegetarians laugh out loud ... it's just a food trend.

^ all jmo

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:18 am

Going to add this interaction between Madison and Victoria F. So far the only person Victoria is known to have an issue with while filming was Alayah and she has issues with others. Of the top 12 the only one so far not following her is Mykenna. Unless something else breaks I don't think many of the other women dislike her or at least aren't showing it on social media.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 20191210

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5g8oKmnCel/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:33 am

I know RS said VF is the person who he’s gotten the most negative info on but she seems to get along with people pretty well (some might say too well with her friends’ husbands but that’s another topic). From her IG stories since she’s been back she’s always with friends, she’s apparently still friends with an ex, lots of her friends were defending her in the comments of that first post back, and she seems to be friends with most of the girls from the season including the other girls in the F3. Gonna be an interesting season where she’s concerned.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:18 am

ReneeM wrote:I know RS said VF is the person who he’s gotten the most negative info on but she seems to get along with people pretty well (some might say too well with her friends’ husbands but that’s another topic). From her IG stories since she’s been back she’s always with friends, she’s apparently still friends with an ex, lots of her friends were defending her in the comments of that first post back, and she seems to be friends with most of the girls from the season including the other girls in the F3. Gonna be an interesting season where she’s concerned.

I'm really curious about her. She comes across like a really charming person when looking at the factors you mentioned. And that doesn't excuse her actions before the show, just an observation. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 am

I expect Victoria to be a very charming person, if I'm suppose to believe the tea about her being with her friends' husbands. She's going to be carrying this entire season, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:43 am

smg2587 wrote:Going to add this interaction between Madison and Victoria F. So far the only person Victoria is known to have an issue with while filming was Alayah and she has issues with others. Of the top 12 the only one so far not following her is Mykenna. Unless something else breaks I don't think many of the other women dislike her or at least aren't showing it on social media.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 20191210

I am also puzzled by who seems to be friends with VF. Coincidence or not that both girls that she has a known problem with are ones that broadcasted her extra marital affairs to others in the house? If she denied it with the melodrama we know she has, it’s not difficult to imagine her gaining support from being ‘ bullied’ as she claimed. And yet when we see her real life confrontation with Merissa in the bar last week, we get her level of immaturity and manipulation. Remember that Jed was very well liked in the house, because no one knew of the stuff that he purposely kept hidden. Even Tyler followed him and seemed very chummy with him until the clap hit the news and it abruptly stopped. I can see a storm brewing exponentially for VF when her actions catch up to her by being exposed in the light of day by too many sources to extinguish on her own.

So to the bolded comment, I d say... let’s just wait and see. Most of these women know nothing of her past and real personality and have a vested interest in following each other now to gain followers, even if it’s out of sheer curiosity.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am

Astrobach wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Going to add this interaction between Madison and Victoria F. So far the only person Victoria is known to have an issue with while filming was Alayah and she has issues with others. Of the top 12 the only one so far not following her is Mykenna. Unless something else breaks I don't think many of the other women dislike her or at least aren't showing it on social media.

I am also puzzled by who seems to be friends with VF. Coincidence or not that both girls that she has a known problem with are ones that broadcasted her extra marital affairs to others in the house?  If she denied it with the melodrama we know she has, it’s not difficult to imagine her gaining support from being ‘ bullied’ as she claimed. And yet when we see her real life confrontation with Merissa in the bar last week, we get her level of immaturity and manipulation. Remember that Jed was very well liked in the house, because no one knew of the stuff that he purposely kept hidden. Even Tyler followed him and seemed very chummy with him until the clap hit the news and it abruptly stopped.  I can see a storm brewing exponentially for VF when her actions catch up to her by being exposed in the light of day by too many sources to extinguish on her own.

So to the bolded comment, I d say... let’s just wait and see. Most of these women know nothing of her past and real personality and have a vested interest in following each other now to gain followers, even if it’s out of sheer curiosity.
JMHO

They've stopped filming and have access to all the gossip. I'm 100% sure they all know Victoria F reputation. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:31 am

@leavers @lionheart318, @dee,

I really have a feeling that Peter did not choose anyone, or IMO that is the narrative they are trying to float. After the trailer that was premiered right before Hannah's DWTS performance, it would be hard to convince many that he and Hannah are over each other. If he has chosen someone, they could not be thrilled with that trailer, Peter was always just giddy around Hannah B., and wears all of his emotions on his face. That is what I think I will enjoy watching in his season...will we see "gobsmacked" Peter? I think it will be hard for the editors to disguise or mislead us with Peter as lead. I think the women are going to be our allies during our season of sleuthing.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:20 am

Does anyone know if Hannah Ann was already following Bachelor in Paradise and The Bachelorette Instagram pages before filming?

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85