SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I love that he doesn't know! We can all be unspoiled and due our own sleuthing. I don't blindly trust what he says anyway.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:19 pm

This has to be the longest he's ever taken for a Bachelor season, right? Usually he's posted the F1 within 2 weeks of the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:This has to be the longest he's ever taken for a Bachelor season, right? Usually he's posted the F1 within 2 weeks of the FRC.

Yup. Does anyone have thoughts on why? No close source this season? Are tptb hiding it? Or is it really such an obtuse and unusual ending that the usual sources can't provide the information because they don't know either (eg the final pick didn't happen at the FRC, something more like Colton/Cassie happened)?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:13 pm

Even though I like a "traditional ending" to the show, I am more okay with it not ending up in an engagement than I used to be. (Maybe it's all the broken engagements recently). I would like to see Peter at least pick someone at the end, though. I hope it's Madi, but if he picks Hannah Ann -- that would be fine, too. I am curious to know what the "hold up" is. However, if the sleuthers here can find out the answer instead that would be great.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:24 pm

heart wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:Yesterday, Peter did an IG story for Seed to Mountain Ministries.  They have it posted on their IG page.  Madi just started following them.  She also did a bit of cleanup on her IG followers including unfollowing her ex.  

Her following them could be just random or to throw people off.  Between that and  listening to the song in the car that was played at the vow renewal ceremony of Peter’s parents, she is giving me hope that Peter didn’t leave single.  JMO.

Peter's friend, Courtney (@sunshineslovenski) is part of Seed to Mountain Ministries.  She started following the final 3 after filming wrapped up, but Madi follows her back.  I wonder if Madi met her at the vow renewal and they hit it off immediately.  Just a possibility that Madi could be following it for Courtney.  

But I have to agree with you, I think Peter and Madison are together.  Just looking at other possibilities.

Was Madison def the girl who got the one on one date to go to Peter;s parents vow renewal? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:32 pm

Got this tip from reddit Peter was in someones Instagram stories. But when I looked at the stories he was definitely filming something. Not positive what or where but  he  some screen caps.

https://www.instagram.com/averagefashionblogger/

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Screen96
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Screen97

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Jolena wrote:
heart wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:Yesterday, Peter did an IG story for Seed to Mountain Ministries.  They have it posted on their IG page.  Madi just started following them.  She also did a bit of cleanup on her IG followers including unfollowing her ex.  

Her following them could be just random or to throw people off.  Between that and  listening to the song in the car that was played at the vow renewal ceremony of Peter’s parents, she is giving me hope that Peter didn’t leave single.  JMO.

Peter's friend, Courtney (@sunshineslovenski) is part of Seed to Mountain Ministries.  She started following the final 3 after filming wrapped up, but Madi follows her back.  I wonder if Madi met her at the vow renewal and they hit it off immediately.  Just a possibility that Madi could be following it for Courtney.  

But I have to agree with you, I think Peter and Madison are together.  Just looking at other possibilities.

Was Madison def the girl who got the one on one date to go to Peter;s parents vow renewal? TIA

RS tweeted she was the first one on one of the season, which was the vow renewal. So if you believe him, then yes, it’s confirmed.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:Got this tip from reddit Peter was in someones Instagram stories. But when I looked at the stories he was definitely filming something. Not positive what or where but  he  some screen caps.

https://www.instagram.com/averagefashionblogger/

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Screen96
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Screen97

Not sure if this helps, but bachelornation.scoop posted a picture on Instagram of peter wearing that same outfit next to a picture of himself. It looks like he is at The Grove in LA because of the tracks. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was there shooting promo for his season and those 2 girls are a part of it? Not sure, but I think he was filming at the grove.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:54 pm

@heart I think the ceiling and lighting of the parking garage match but I don't see the fencing. Go to the link for a vid.
Hollywood: Los Angeles, Ca Usa Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free) 12831…
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Captu167

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-12831131-hollywood-los-angeles-ca-usa-set-50

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:28 am

There's a Reddit post... not sure how to bring it over. But it's comments on Victoria P's Instagram photo from her, Victoria F, Sydney, Lexi and Natasha about Victoria P wanting to take them to a bar called "The Cat's Meow" and those other women commenting cat emojis in response. And RS had said there was a group of women in the house who called themselves "The Cats" and called the women they didn't like "The Rats". It could be a coincidence but it's so specific it has to be a reference to that.
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:03 am

100% at the grove in La.

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85