SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:21 pm

USAGold wrote:
USAGold wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@leavers I am completely convinced that there have been no SHVs and that he is single.

Ok I have a theory :
What if due to Madi’s religious beliefs she will not do SHV
So she has told him she will not date him til after the final rose so they can date in public
Take it slow and get to know one another without disguising etc  this would explain still going on !
Not sure there has ever been a couple that never did any SHV’
So would explain why some think he is single
Others think he is not
Why he Looks sad sometimes and happy others
He is tired of this wants it to be over so He can openly date her and see where it goes !
Just a thought since this is such a crazy season
So sleuth on !!

She did the FS though (promos of them together in bed). Why refuse SHVs if you're willing to do the FS?

I don't think Madi is as puritan about sex as is theorised imo. There's a difference between being a virgin and not allowing any premarital contact at all and clearly that's not the case with Madi (if that puritan why even go on the show imo)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:11 pm

Trying to figure out the HA at the Knoxville airport photo, on the media thread, that says it’s from yesterday.

Tonight HA has an IG post saying Sat night is for girlfriends and her friend Maddy is in the photo with a black top, necklace and black jacket BUT on Maddy’s story from 22hrs ago, which would be Friday night she has the same top and necklace but a white jacket on. So, when did they really go out and why a different jacket on Maddy? Anyone notice anything else about HAs whereabouts?

ETA: I’ll keep adding to this comment as I discover more info.

It’s possible they went out 2 nights in a row but I doubt Maddy, HA’s friend, would wear the same top and distinctive necklace. So, are these photos from Friday night, tonight—Saturday—night, or some other night? In HAs sister’s story from last night Maddy has the black jacket on then too. So, it may be that HA’s post from tonight is not correct but I’m not sure if it’s from last night since Maddy is wearing the white, not black, jacket.

Both HA & her friend Maddy are in the same outfits, sans friend’s black jacket, on supposedly Friday’s stories & Saturday night’s post. No way that would happen imo.

It’s possible that neither HA’s post tonight nor friend’s & sis’s stories from last night, Friday, are correct.

Last edited by gabriele on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:12 pm

I just know that Madi replied to an Instagram Kelley posted and had fans take pics of her Thursday and Friday.  She was at some basketball game that was at some middle school.  I asked why she was there and was told she was there with a friend.  

However, I don't know if she was at today's Auburn game, which was strange.

Sorry, I forgot HS has a friend with a similar name.

ETA

I do know that Peter is back at work today per the post here.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:27 pm

I’m adding more to my post as I find it. Things aren’t quite adding up between HA’s IG post about Sat night, tonight, and her sister’s and Maddy’s, HA’s friend, stories from last night. Not likely the friend wore same outfit 2 nights in a row if by chance they went out both Fri and Sat nights.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:29 pm

Why would it matter? Peter was supposedly home yesterday and working today. How can they have a SHV?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:33 pm

atem wrote:Why would it matter? Peter was supposedly home yesterday and working today.  How can they have a SHV?

If they are posting old stories it could matter. Why would HAs post and sis’s and friend’s stories not match up?

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm

This is a fan that posted meeting Hannah Ann last night so I believe that all these picture in the red pants are all from Friday night that they are posting today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Skf_cAtvf/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:37 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:Why would it matter? Peter was supposedly home yesterday and working today.  How can they have a SHV?

If they are posting old stories it could matter. Why would HAs post and sis’s and friend’s stories not match up?

Can he pretend to be at work and not?  Why would there be no producers getting their flights?  Why would she fly in a regular airplane?  Seems odd to me.

smg2587 wrote:This is a fan that posted meeting Hannah Ann last night so I believe that all these picture in the red pants are all from Friday night that they are posting today.

OK, so when was this Delta one taken?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:42 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is a fan that posted meeting Hannah Ann last night so I believe that all these picture in the red pants are all from Friday night that they are posting today.

And that begs the question why is HA saying on her post she’s going out with these girls tonight, Saturday?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:45 pm

gabriele wrote:

And that begs the question why is HA saying on her post she’s going out with these girls tonight, Saturday?

It was just discovered on Reddit that the pic at the airport wasn't yesterday as HS was out yesterday. I think they do that all the time as they like to edit things for their Insta stories. Maybe, that's just me. But, I don't see how that means she is in a SHV when just last night she was in TN and was not at the airport today.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:50 pm

I have seen both Hannah Ann and Madison post latergrams but its been pretty easy to see they are latergrams. These contestants don't try to trick us as much people like to think they do. Also it doesn't matter what they post when Peter is being seen. If Peter had been not seen every day this week but one I may think its something more but that hasn't been the case. The show doesn't schedule shvs in the middle of a media press tour in two different states.

@gabriele She still might be going with her girlfriends tonight and just wanted to post the pictures from last night. From what I see Hannah Ann likes to post pictures after the event and not really at the moment it happens.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:11 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

It was just discovered on Reddit that the pic at the airport wasn't yesterday as HS was out yesterday.  I think they do that all the time as they like to edit things for their Insta stories.  Maybe, that's just me.  But, I don't see how that means she is in a SHV when just last night she was in TN and was not at the airport today.

I’m not claiming HA is in a SHV but I am saying it’s suspicious. I will look more into what smg2587 is saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife