SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:12 am

ReneeM wrote:@sdmom I follow her, she’s only posted twice on her main feed but up until Christmas she was posting stories with friends in Virginia Beach almost everyday. She usually posts much more than Hannah Ann & Madison from what I’ve noticed.

The only proof of her being F3 is RS, but seeing as he doesn’t know the ending at all, and the hints from RS, Peter, & CH that things are still happening behind the scenes, I think all F3 should be in play in terms of sleuthing.

All jmo.
am trying to remember off the top of my head but wasn't she back on SM before the FRC was to be filmed, like before the LCD's would of hapened?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:44 am

@Aunties_Love FRC according to RS, happened on Nov. 17 and the F3 SM activists:

11/17 Sunday afternoon: Hannah started accepting followers, IG became public
11/17 Sunday night or early Monday morning: Victoria unfollowed Melissa, Peter's ex

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5209p924-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

11/20 Madison IG became public

11/22 Victoria IG public

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:44 am

sdmom wrote:@Aunties_Love FRC according to RS, happened on Nov. 17 and the F3 SM activists:

11/17 Sunday night or early Monday morning: Victoria unfollowed Melissa, Peter's ex

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5209p924-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

11/22 Victoria IG public
When was Victoria's first IG story though?  I was under the impression that it left little doubt that she was eliminated at F3 like the 15th?

ETA:

Unfortunately I lost all my season notes when my computer crashed and deleted a lot of info that I had so had to re - find some stuff. I haven't gone back in time in the SM thread though....guess I need to.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Aunties_Love FRC according to RS, happened on Nov. 17 and the F3 SM activists:

11/22 Victoria IG public
When was Victoria's first IG story though?  I was under the impression that it left little doubt that she was eliminated at F3 like the 15th?

ETA:

Unfortunately I lost all my season notes when my computer crashed and deleted a lot of info that I had so had to re - find some stuff.  I haven't gone back in time in the SM thread though....guess I need to.

I don't remember her doing an IG story before 11/22 when she opened her page and I followed her before filming.

Also to add unless I missed something no sight of Peter or the f2 on 1/3 so far. But Victoria had one playing a game with friends. Both Hannah Ann and Madison were pretty quiet yesterday as well. Also other than an appearance at the Grove and a video he filmed with his friend Courtney (unsure when that was filmed) I haven't seen Peter.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:03 pm

In Peter's latest Instagram story he seems to be saying he will be in Philly tomorrow for the Eagles/Seahawks playoff game. It would make sense for him to go since he has GMA in NYC Monday. Not sure if he is on the east coast already or still in LA.

Still nothing so far from Hannah Ann or Madison.

Just going to add this, not really thinking it equals to anything but Victoria seems to be with contestant Lexi from her story today. Now Lexi implies in her story Victoria traveled to met her and Lexi lives in New York. Again not really trying to imply anything because I'm just really trying to read locations and social media post more than anything else. Just wanted to bring all the info.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:In Peter's latest Instagram story he seems to be saying he will be in Philly tomorrow for the Eagles/Seahawks playoff game. It would make sense for him to go since he has GMA in NYC Monday. Not sure if he is on the east coast already or still in LA.

Still nothing so far from Hannah Ann or Madison.

Just going to add this, not really thinking it equals to anything but Victoria seems to be with contestant Lexi from her story today. Now Lexi implies in her story Victoria traveled to met her and Lexi lives in New York. Again not really trying to imply anything because I'm just really trying to read locations and social media post more than anything else. Just wanted to bring all the info.

Gonna say right now Go Birds. Will be watching to see if he's highlighted. Wonder whose box he'll be sitting in?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:09 pm

I will LOL if all along Peter is seeing VF

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:59 am

Madison posted a story chest bumping with her dad today 1/4. I can tell you that is an old video from two weeks ago because Madi wore that outfit at the game 2 weeks ago and it was an away game that Auburn played tonight. So it wouldn't make much sense to have stories in the Auburn locker room. I know some will take that to mean she is with Peter on shv but its pretty interesting this is twice that she posted old stories.

By the way if they are having shv they don't seem much longer than 48 hours pretty different than the past. I know Hannah and Jed had one 48 hour one but their second one was 3 days like normal. This may possible be the second or third time they have one.

Hannah Ann made a post but in seemed to be for her Nashville modeling agency so it doesn't seem to give her current location.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:59 am

Maybe if Peter is just dating -- they don't have longer SHV's.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:48 pm

With Madison being a virgin and a conservative Christian maybe she did not want overnight visits.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:05 pm

I agree that if they are having the SHV's, they will be shorter than most in the past.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:09 pm

So, I am now of the opinion that Peter is not back at work and any instances of him being in uniform and on a Delta flight are a sham. These "flights" could also be a means to get him to a SHV.

To shed more light on how pilots and flight attendants schedule their work life, they traditionally bid (based on seniority) for a "line" of flights in a month. Taking being "on call" to replace staff on a short notice out of the equation, I see no way a pilot's union would agree to let Peter pick and choose flights around SHVs and media commitments.

I don't follow social media but perhaps our excellent sleuthers could match Peter's "work dates" with possible F1s.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife