SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:13 pm

@Tiggerlgh they show peter asking Hannah to join his season (probably just to lead the group date and not his season) so peter was given a script JMO Hannah knew she was going but didn’t know the trap she was heading in to IMO. I don’t think hannah’s second visit was about messing with Peter. It was about making peter look more desirable by showing his ex still wanting him JMO they’ve been doing any and everything to make peter look like a desirable lead (going back to his edit on Hannah’s season), making the audience think Hannah still wants him is a part of that. IMO they know he is bland. JMO

Peter does not strike me as a “put my foot down” kind of guy. I think he would do whatever they asked him. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Tiggerlgh they show peter asking Hannah to join his season (probably just to lead the group date and not his season) so peter was given a script JMO Hannah knew she was going but didn’t know the trap she was heading in to IMO. I don’t think hannah’s second visit was about messing with Peter. It was about making peter look more desirable by showing his ex still wanting him JMO they’ve been doing any and everything to make peter look like a desirable lead (going back to his edit on Hannah’s season), making the audience think Hannah still wants him is a part of that. IMO they know he is bland. JMO

Peter does not strike me as a “put my foot down” kind of guy. I think he would do whatever they asked him. JMO

bowdown Exactly to both the bolded points.

I always thought Peter was a guy who doesn't like to rock the boat and since IMO he clearly wanted the Bachelor gig, he was going to go along with anything tptb wanted. It is also why I thought he would fall in love with more than one woman. I think he falls quickly, but because of that, he falls out of love just as quickly.

I think they have been putting Peter in his pilot uniform to make him look desirable...and not like a dorky teenager. Hasn't worked for me!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:10 pm

@Sprite Good point about the pilot uniform. He does look more grown up in his uniform but, like you, he still does nothing for me. cantstopl

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:40 pm

We are getting off topic on SHVs (I know I am partially to blame Smiley) But lets try to keep this thread to SHV sleuthing.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Boggie85 Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:47 pm

I feel like there has been an SHV going on for the past few days. Peter and Madi both have been MIA despite Peters deleted post of him doing laundry. Which could have been an old video. Madi has been MIA for like 4 days and Hannah has been in Knoxville with her family. She posted with her brother this morning.

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:14 pm

Maybe me but Peter deleting that story from last night is weird if he trying to hide an shv. If he was trying to trick people that he was at an shv shouldn't it have been up more than a couple hours? If he was trying to trick people I think posting nothing and have people think he was working or leaving the post up until it was taken down would of done the trick better.

I'm with @ReneeM on the fact these contestant don't really try to trick people that much especially this early on when the show hasn't officially introduced us to the women yet.

Its just a bunch of little things right now that to me aren't equaling him with someone. Things like him possible only getting one day with his f1 after the frc, when I believe both Hannah and Jed and Colton and Cassie said they got three days after frc. And having four days free last weekend and not having an shv but somehow fitting a 48 hour one in between two days he films promos for the show. Also if the first shv was delayed a month after filming I would hope they would give the final couple more than 48 hours. I admit to getting things wrong before but some things just seem really weird right now. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:15 pm

It seems like Hannah** is wearing the same thing today and yesterday in the pictures with her sister. She's also promoting her friends clothing line. So who knows when those were actually taken..
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Wondering if Peter deleting the laundry story was his PR manager telling him to do that in case of controversy about the dog being in the washing machine

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Boggie85 Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:40 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:It seems like Hannah** is wearing the same thing today and yesterday in the pictures with her sister. She's also promoting her friends clothing line. So who knows when those were actually taken..

GOOD CATCH! I just noticed that! It’s odd that she would be doing that but it does seem like that was taken yesterday. And Madi still has been MIA for days still leads me to think he’s with her. But maybe and Hannah and Peter are purposely posting old videos to throw people off...

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Pretty sure Hannah’s just posting videos that were taken yesterday with her sister, and she was out for lunch with her brother today.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
leavers wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I am beginning to think he is not with any of the women.  I am wondering if RS is just trying to figure out how it all went down.  I hope I am wrong but if there is no sign of a SHV soon Occam's razor points to him not seeing any of the women.  All IMO.  

If not most clues point to Madison so far but not sure.

I think you're right; most clues point to Madi. However, even with the latest 'evidence' that a SHV might currently be happening, I can't shake the feeling there's not really anything actually there between Peter and Madi. IMO, VF was going to be his F1, and that was thwarted. I think RS is 100% right when he said in his latest podcast that it doesn't matter who he picked, because they're not getting married anyway.

Re the bolded since only one lead has married his F1 that is a very good bet any season no matter the lead or who they picked.  Not sure him say that really means much imo.

Yes, that's technically true. However Arie and Jason still married their true first choice, and Colton and Cassie seem very happily unmarried. I think Peter and his F1 are going to fizzle if they haven't already, I think that's RS's point.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Tonight is the company Christmas party for production. I can’t imagine they would schedule a shv during that time where some producers and production could miss it.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife