SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Fri May 08, 2020 6:51 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Hannah and her family went to the beach, they rented a house and left yesterday.  Good for them, hope they have a great time.  Cute pic from her story last night.... wonder who she is referring to? question
Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Screen67

https://www.instagram.com/hannahbrown/?hl=en
I thought it was just a broad wish everyone could be there.  Not anyone specifically

I would've thought that too but the xoxo and the heart made me think it was a particular someone. giggling jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Fri May 08, 2020 9:06 pm

https://youtu.be/JG9omuZCEVI
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 4:51 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CABQcX0nN0h/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 11, 2020 11:18 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAEgoYhH032/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 12, 2020 10:01 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAFec6JDCIp/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 12, 2020 12:05 pm

I never appreciated Hannah nor particularly liked her before she went through all this shxxxt. But she is so right about letting the sun shine in - it will awaken you and make you appreciate what you have. She's funny, gracious, giving and I've come to admire her for navigating a messy life in front of millions. She's going to do just fine.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue May 12, 2020 4:33 pm

I wonder what Hannah's gut had picked up on? Maybe just that her parents seemed to like Tyler much more? Jed's deceit was not even hinted at at that point.... ?? Not that it matters, just curious...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 12, 2020 5:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:I wonder what Hannah's gut had picked up on? Maybe just that her parents seemed to like Tyler much more? Jed's deceit was not even hinted at at that point.... ??  Not that it matters, just curious...
I think there is some revisionist history in the post.  IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 12, 2020 5:32 pm

Billysmom wrote:I wonder what Hannah's gut had picked up on? Maybe just that her parents seemed to like Tyler much more? Jed's deceit was not even hinted at at that point.... ??  Not that it matters, just curious...

I believe it was @Doggoneit that said she thought if Hannah would have had a little more time she would have chosen Tyler as her f1 and I have to agree with her.  The morning after their FSD, when she got so emotional when Tyler left, to actually say, "she's never had a man respect her more....EVER ",  I think those are pretty strong words to say about someone, that is not the person you're going to get engaged to a few days later.  laugh out loud   IMO, The uncertainty of Tyler scared her so she went with what was familiar.  

I think it all worked out for the best.  Hannah needed to grow a bit and realize she deserves better for herself than what's "familiar".  What Tyler and Hannah had was obviously true since they have reconnected (in whatever capacity) and are now friends.  If they do continue on with a romantic relationship I think it would have a greater chance of lasting since it's all on their own terms.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 pm

I think Hannah might have been better if TPTB hadn't pushed an engagement so much. I can only imagine that there was even more pressure on her because Colton didn't get engaged. I am kind of hoping that the show eases up on the expected outcome of engagement unless the participants honestly feel ready to do so. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue May 12, 2020 10:02 pm

I have never, ever seen what made Jed more familiar than Tyler. The fact that Jed has a musical dream instead of a self sustaining job? That should have scared her much more than Tyler, IMO. They were both Southern guys. It’s not like one was from Denver or something. That argument, from the day she first stated it just sounded like a homemade cop-out to me.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 12, 2020 10:32 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I have never, ever seen what made Jed more familiar than Tyler. The fact that Jed has a musical dream instead of a self sustaining job? That should have scared her much more than Tyler, IMO. They were both Southern guys. It’s not like one was from Denver or something. That argument, from the day she first stated it just sounded like a homemade cop-out to me.

IMO there is a big difference. Nashville is much different from Florida. I think she had an ideal picture in her head and a country singer topped all. I don't think Tyler was the type of guy she was exposed to previously and I'm sure that tptb played with her head regarding him. I'm sure there was some..."are you sure you can trust him?", " he seems like a player". She had brought up the player bit several times throughout the show.

I wish they would do a better job casting and that they would just put them in situations where they had to figure things out for themselves. Less manipulation and head games and more fun and sincerity.

I am watching the Bachelor SA at the moment and it is so much less crazy. There is still drama and fun, but it feels so much more real. The same thing with the NZ Bettes....even though one didn't work out, but the other did...the one we were expecting to just go through the motions ended up finding someone...at least for now. And there is no push for an engagement. Everyone is just looking to find someone and then date in real life and see where stuff goes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess