SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:47 am

This is awful. Pure head case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:47 am

Peter was given an emotional wreck to deal with. He didn't expect or want this at all. I think he actually thought the date would be fun. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:48 am

Hannah B is a self-absorbed famewhore and I will die on this hill. Go away already no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 am

wishesfireworks wrote:Hannah is so irritating. Stop crying and go away. Ugh she's such a drama queen.

Just IMO. Like why is she a blubbering mess over Peter? She's really embarrassing.

The bad part is..she's crying on Peter's shoulder but IMO NOT crying over him. She was crying over the mess she was and embarrassment. I do not for a second believe she still had feelings for Peter. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 am

There are times when I like Hannah a lot and other times not so much. But either way I feel so very sorry for her for TPTB putting her through this. I found it not only embarrassing but also humiliating.

TPTB stink. sad

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 am

She was filming DWTS. She had the media wrapped around her finger. Now she's blabbering like a child with mascara all over her face wanting sympathy because she's so confused? What a hot mess she truly is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 am

Well I am actually feeling for her....she is really beating herself up jmo...
I don't think it's that she wants peter necessarily, she just wants a love story, and, going by her ig's, she doesn't trust herself and her judgment, so she is not hopeful in that moment. I get it. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 am

She should have gotten help after her season. She had a choice. Under contract, I get it, but to behave like that, exactly what TPTB wanted.

She could have been the better person and act a little more mature.

She's talking about questioning what she should have done. She is in the middle of being a contestant on a popular show and she's breaking down about her past life?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 am

She is a mess. I feel for Peter, he didn’t ask for this.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 am

Apparently this interaction was filmed on her bday too which makes it even more embarrassing. Hannah loves everyone BUT herself and has no idea what she wants. Also I don't think it's fair to say she's young because practically all of the contestants nowadays are fresh out of college. I used to love Hannah and pity her but I'm so over her now. This was also during filming of DWTS but instead she channeled her energy to crying over Peter. LIke she wanted Jed and Luke but after she wanted Tyler but he rejects her so she moves on to Peter? Ugh

just all imo, I dont hate Hannah whatsoever but getting really annoyed with her antics.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:53 am

I think this is part of her contract obligation. They can use her however they please.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:54 am

Rolly wrote:I think this is part of her contract obligation. They can use her however  they please.

Showing up yes. This crying mess is on her.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem