SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:54 am

The fact that no producer took the time to clean up her face is embarrassing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:She is a mess.  I feel for Peter, he didn’t ask for this.  

I kind of do. Peter sounds like he's asking questions given to him by producers, like the one about Tyler and joining the house. But he did not think all this would happen: she would be such a wreck. Now IMO he's trying to force emotion while asking these producer-driven questions. JMO Peter does not want her JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:56 am

So she's saying it was always him or Jed but yet she took Tyler to f2 then dumped him, afterwards asking Tyler out and now telling Peter this. Ugh my brain

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:56 am

Hannah is having a therapy session JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:56 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Rolly wrote:I think this is part of her contract obligation. They can use her however  they please.

Showing up yes. This crying mess is on her.  

Exactly.

I don't care what happened between them after filming ended. So now she's saying she reached out to him as well? 1 2 3?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:58 am

No tears are dropping from Peter's face...

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:59 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:

I kind of do. Peter sounds like he's asking questions given to him by producers, like the one about Tyler and joining the house. But he did not think all this would happen: she would be such a wreck. Now IMO he's trying to force emotion while asking these producer-driven questions. JMO Peter does not want her JMO

He Just walked in on her crying. I agree he didn’t want her. They had planned for a group date and a Hannah side tracked that. This was cancelled last minute if you remember during filming. They had to send the audience home. Her going nuts was not planned but they loved it and ran with it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:01 am

When does she leave?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 am

If I read her New Years resolutions correctly, Hannah knows therapy is something she needs to continue...  I can't fault her...this is her real life, and real life is not as clear cut as a rom com. I know there are times I wish I'd handled my emotions better, but sometimes in the moment the best one can do is not what one might hope for. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

He Just walked in on her crying.  I agree he didn’t want her.  They had planned for a group date and a Hannah side tracked that.  This was cancelled last minute if you remember during filming.  They had to send the audience home.  Her going nuts was not planned but they loved it and ran with it.

But the questions he asked were meant to cause the reaction she gave. He was in on the producer manipulation. He didn't just come up with those questions. He sounded like he was reading off a script. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:06 am

The crying mess is definitely on her, but I don’t feel bad for Peter. That conversation went where he steered it. He initiated that whole scenario more than anyone. Idk if it was producers that gave him those questions or him wanting to ask them himself but he’s the one that kept prodding her & asking about the past & regrets & asking about her being on the season & the drinks & saying he wanted her to ask him out instead of Tyler. He’s the one that initiated all their physical contract, etc. The list goes on & on. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:07 am

ReneeM wrote:The crying mess is definitely on her, but I don’t feel bad for Peter. That conversation went where he steered it. He initiated that whole scenario more than anyone. Idk if it was producer’s that gave him those questions or him wanting to ask them himself but he’s the one that kept prodding her & asking about the past & regrets & asking about her being on the season & the drinks & saying he wanted her to ask him out instead of Tyler, etc. The list goes on & on. All jmo.

ITA which is why I can't totally feel bad for him. And honestly his emotion felt like acting to me, not a single tear. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem