SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:09 am

I'm trying to take him at face value, but, yes, iirc I don't think I found him terribly distraught at atfr - it just seemed like his Bach intro to me.  So I understand why she didn't seek him out if she thought he wanted to be TB. But I can also understand how his emotions might have been fluctuating as the Jed, and then the Tyler, situations played out.

Hannah is so fortunate alan was such a respectful partner....a sleaze bag could really have taken advantage of her in her emotional state. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:11 am

Delta who? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:12 am

I love Hannah but that was a mess. Production is not your friend. On her birthday no less. SMH. She should have given her little story and bounced. She had the world at her fingertips w dancing with the stars, let peter be the bachelor. “I thought you wanted to be the Bachelor.” He did, and is, and yet here we are.

Thank goodness for Maddie this season. Something and someone to be excited about. 4 state championships! You go girl.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:13 am

Billysmom wrote:I'm trying to take him at face value, but, yes, iirc I don't think I found him terribly distraught at atfr - it just seemed like his Bach intro to me.  So I understand why she didn't seek him out if she thought he wanted to be TB. But I can also understand how his emotions might have been fluctuating as the Jed, and then the Tyler, situations played out.

Hannah is so fortunate alan was such a respectful partner....a sleaze bag could really have taken advantage of her in her emotional state. Jmo

CMIIW I thought she said she did reach out to him, and he didn't respond. Probably because he was in talks with TB. My guess.

Then she said she thought he wanted to be TB and that's why he didn't respond.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:15 am

@GuardianAngel She said neither she nor Peter reached out to the other. She said Tyler reached out to her.

Zima is doing the show's dirty work and tweeted at Tyler to explain his reaching out to Hannah LOL

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I'm trying to take him at face value, but, yes, iirc I don't think I found him terribly distraught at atfr - it just seemed like his Bach intro to me.  So I understand why she didn't seek him out if she thought he wanted to be TB. But I can also understand how his emotions might have been fluctuating as the Jed, and then the Tyler, situations played out.

CMIIW I thought she said she did reach out to him, and he didn't respond. Probably because he was in talks with TB. My guess.

Then she said she thought he wanted to be TB and that's why he didn't respond.
No. He started questioning why she asked Tyler out instead of him and she said because Tyler reached out & he didn’t (confirming that her & Tyler were talking before AFR, & her asking him out wasn’t this great big shock). She didn’t know where Peter’s head was at, if he just wanted to move on etc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:24 am

& just moving to commentary on Peter & his actual cast, Hannah Ann annoyed the crap out of me. Her voice is super grating & she comes off extremely insincere.

Really liked him & Madi more than I thought I would but if I were her and she’s the one with Peter... welp. It’s one thing to watch Peter & Hannah if you’re one of the other girls because you can excuse it by saying it’s early in the process & all that, but he did this after that great date with Madi where I thought they had a real connection. This episode would’ve been really hard for me if I was Madi & currently with Peter.

I was bored most of the episode tbh. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:26 am

Maybe I'm just gullible but I thought they both seemed torn. I think they both thought they were okay but when they see each other with the idea that there might never be a chance to see where it could go, they panicked. Maybe neither really want the other bout both are wondering "what if"
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:26 am

I really like Madison too. That's the only positive thing that I got from this episode. Certainly didn't need to be 3 hours long.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 am

Maybe I'm just jaded but I don't Peter is torn at all and I think he'll have no problem moving forward and dating 20 beautiful women. I think he felt sorry for Hannah but I don't think he actually wanted her back. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:37 am

Does anyone else think Peter’s mom is referring to Madison when she was crying as saying bring her to us (not sure the exact wording).
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:38 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@GuardianAngel She said neither she nor Peter reached out to the other.  She said Tyler reached out to her.

Zima is doing the show's dirty work and tweeted at Tyler to explain his reaching out to Hannah LOL

Nah, Zima's just using it as an excuse to reach out to Tyler again. Girl still can't handle her TC crush! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem