SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 am

@Brill no issues here. Previews don’t look great for any of the couples but I know they love to spin that.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Doats Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm

@Brill I'm in California and had no problem with MAFS showing between 5:00-7:00 local time. (We somehow get the east coast feed.) But between 10:00-11:00 we got several interruptions when watching Stumptown. I rewound the DVR and dialogue missed earlier came through clearly.

Not sure that's related to anything in the rest of the US and Canada.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm

***BREAKING NEWS ON PEOPLE.COM*******

Brandon filed for an annulment from Taylor on January 2.
I knew they were awkward on wedding day, but wow.
Its says they were one on the most combustible relations on MAFS!
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Mafs Fan says she will have another spoiler on her Insta at 4:00 today. But wah wah, I don’t have Instagram.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:34 pm

I had someone check it for me since I’m not on Instagram either, and the news is sad ... Zach and Mindy will divorce.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:38 pm

MAFS Fan's spoiler is that Zach and Mindy are getting divorced (they haven't filed yet) -- therefore no People article. This tells me Brandon most likely was not supposed to file yet even though he did. Jessica and Austin are honestly the only couple that I am thinking might make it. There is a rumor going around (From Brandon's groomsman) that 3 women that were matched backed out at almost the last minute. The woman originally matched with Brandon backed out of the process a month before, so Taylor (and maybe others) were late additions. When that usually happens -- it doesn't translate into a successful relationship from the show. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:39 pm

I didn't get a great feeling about Zach and Mindy when they showed her gushing over him so much.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:45 pm

I knew Zack and Mindy were too good to be true. hmmm

I did not like the previews where Katie was telling Derek to eff off. Now I don't like her anymore. That was so rude. I know there's two sides to a story but I guess that's just not my style.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:50 pm

Suzq, I agree that there may only be one or two decent matches this season - perhaps Katie and Dereck and Jessica and Austin, with the latter the best chance of success. Mindy’s parents weren’t at the wedding, and even though Zach is cute, I also find him a little too smooth. IMHO ...

I’m sure we’ll hear more fun stories as the show progresses.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:07 pm

Thanks for the update about the spoiler. Darn it!
When Katie told Dereck to f-off in the preview, I thought:”My, that doesn’t sound like a therapist I would ever want to take my child to...”
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:29 pm

So Zach and Mindy join Brandon and Tayor on the "finished list."

I don't hold out much hope for Derek/Katie and Meka/Michael.

Will continue to keep my fingers crossed for Jessica and Austin.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:29 pm

Wow I was hoping for Zach and Mindy also. I don't know what it is about this show but most of them all seem so needy to me. I don't like that. Jessica and Austin might have the best odds. But with all the drama makes me think that no one make it this season around.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh