SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by jlccaz Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 am

The show has become more about What Will Be the Downfall suspense, versus Who Will Make It, each of which is a long way from the Show's premise of "expert" matchmaking on par with what your parents would do on your behalf, if you lived in Pakistan.

If you compare the hyperbole back to the first US season with those "professionals" like Dr. Cilona who cultivated personal online followings about the Glory of the Science, the extreme selectivity, etc., you can see quite an evolution.

Ten seasons in, after ten seasons of Dr Pepper S. getting Beauty Treatments, "the experts" feels more like (a) a Cover Story a participant tells his or her Mom or Dad in order to explain away the decision to go on TV for "other reasons." And (b) a device to advance and narrate Story as Aired. I have the impression that the three experts no longer have any significant working role in making matches apart from the (filmed) interactions. I could be wrong.

And totally agree that those last minute add-in's are the weirdest of all. Does anyone think that the Bride or Groom on the other side of the Altar deserves to know that the match backed out, and they are getting a last minute addition to the Cast.

They are definitely recruiting on Looks from dating apps and bars, doesn't it seem that way compared to Long Ago? How else do they meet so many Liquor sales reps, hahaha.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:46 am

@jlccaz handwave nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Mindy was so over the top about Zach's looks, it was off putting.
Zach gave me a bad vibe, too much, you know? It was so fake to me from the get go.
I had zero hope for them, I just knew it.
He can't love anyone more than he already loves himself.

I think it will be 0 for 5 this season.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:16 pm

I can't even put those names to faces that's how much I've been paying attention this season oops! Only couple I'm holding hope for is Jessica and Austin the rest can divorce if they so choose. peace

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:05 pm

From what we’ve seen so far, it doesn’t look like it’s going to be one of their best seasons! no no

If the stories are true that some of the original matches backed out, no wonder some of these couples seem so poorly matched.  I also think some of the people they selected were not the best!  Brandon gave me an uncomfortable feeling due to his seeming to be “distracted” (not sure how to explain it), and Zach seemed too smooth. All in my opinion of course ...

I doubt I would trust these experts to match me giggling cantstopl rofl

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:19 pm

MAFSFan is reporting more couples splitting from this season. It's not looking good. no idea duh

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Oh no! Who? Who?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:40 pm

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 Mafs10
Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 Mafs110

https://www.instagram.com/mafsfan/ IG Stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:40 pm

Geeze that's already half of the couples that are split! hmmm Still hoping Jessica and Austin can make it work.

Also that Mindy and Zach news seems like that will be talked about during the season as in one of the previews. Hopefully that's not true or else Mindy needs to end her relationship and friendship. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Thanks for newssss!!!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:43 pm

I just don't understand how they can file for an annulment and why they are doing that. I wonder if moving forward that other people will try to go that route rather than a divorce if they split.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 pm

I believe that not having consummated the marriage is a factor in some states.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh