SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:13 am

Agree @whit90.
Tyler’s initial exposure was due to his appearance on the Bachelorette and the general heat, empathy and sexiness that is unique to him. If Hannah was the reason for his popularity, his numbers would have diminished when he chose to date someone else. He would not have survived the reunion insistence and wishes of thousands of fans.
He survived and thrives because he’s fantastic. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Jolena Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:43 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
forrealspeople wrote:A fan IG account made a very sweet video of Tyler. Thought I share it here, if anyone is interested in watching it. It reminds me of why I became a fan of his in the first place. @bachelorfavs

Since we're still on this topic, I guess I'll put in my wild theory about this whole thing. I was listening to my playlist and Lucid Dreams from Juice Wrld started playing. I couldn't help but think if there were some sort of correlation from the death of Juice Wrld, and his mind set that evening. Somebody mentioned he did it sometime in the middle of the night. He was probably listening to Juice Wrld music and thought life is short. It's the end of the year, let's just cleanse out all the negativity that has been hovering over him lately. Have a brand new start in 2020, where the main focus would just be on him and his projects. Let's face it, everything that has been Hannah related in his life lately has left a negative impact on him. Not by Hannah's own doing but by the general public. That song is a little telling. Maybe also sprinkle in what might have went down between Peter and Hannah. JAMO

If Hannah hadn't have chosen him every week, Tyler wouldn't currently have 2.1 to 2.2 million followers and he would be back to a normal job like the other contestants who left early in season. He definitely wouldn't be living in that $7000 a month apartment in New York and he wouldn't be currently working on a TV project in LA. So, no Hannah has not had a negative impact on Tyler.

JMO

IT's also possible that Production chose him every week and possibly had other plans for him like BACHELOR. IMO They knew early on that Jed was her F1 and they knew about Jeds GF back home too. TPTB screwed Hannah . They tried "Shipping" her and Tyler at ATFR to salvage the season but when Tyler didn't budge they gave her DWTS ( I'm glad they did though because she killed it and I enjoyed watching her dance each week. ) I would've liked to see her and Tyler as a couple and I think they would've been a power house couple in and outside of Bachelor nation. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:21 am

They always wanted peter as bachelor IMO. I remember thinking during his hometowns, “this is the bachelor edit.” I also remember in the beginning of the season Chris and mills either didn’t talk about Tyler or didn’t say anything positive. They didn’t seem to like him very much. I remember thinking maybe they just wanted to throw the audience off because back then Tyler was the spoiled F1 but
obviously that wasn’t the reason. I still don’t think they’ve said anything nice about Tyler. No reason to believe producers were considering Tyler for bachelor during the filming or nudging Hannah to bring him along. I can believe that’s true of peter without a doubt. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:52 am

@Jolena I don’t think TPTB was astute enough to know and appreciate how Tyler would impact the whole season and it is only after the AFTR, realizing the amplitude of the fan base that Tyler had developed, that they had to consider him for Bachelor. But true to what I had expected, as a good independent Aquarius, Tyler had already other plans that didn’t rely on a Bachelor stint.
@Summerfun1980
And I do agree that they somehow never quite got a good vibe for him, IMO again, because, amongst other factors, Tyler had shown he would probably not be the kind to be influenced by producers manipulation as a much as sweet Peter. In contrast they were all ‘ you’re gonna love Jed’ yeah, right! We did... :dripdrip
BTW, I don’t give them enough credit to think they knew ALL the backstory for Jed, they were caught with a much stickier situation than they expected and ran with it.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:07 am

I also agree that Tyler was never in the running for the role as the next lead.  There is a reason Peter was allowed to wear his pilot's uniform to the meet and greet.  The other pilot (although he went home night 1) wasn't allowed to wear his.  Peter was cast to be the next lead.  Add in the fact that his parents were at the ATFR... has that ever happened for a F3? I certainly can't remember a time that it did.

IMO TPTB just doesn't understand their viewing audience.  They have had some gems in the past (both men and women) that they just pass on for further shows and push people on us that are cringe worthy.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:46 pm

JMO I think during casting tptb earmark a few for next potential lead but that performance in the bubble factors in as well as fan reaction during airing. Since several F3s have become leads over the years, I have trouble believing that is a coincidence LOL. I also think tptb plants the “fan favorite” seed around in ways that reflect their agenda and may not even be accurate in some cases as it relates to actual fans. They just plant that seed for certain cast and inevitably it circulates enough to cause head nodding. A bit of sheep syndrome at play.  
I’m of the belief that Tyler was on a shortlist. I have no idea of whether he was ever interested.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:19 am

There is speculation from Reddit that Tyler is filming a show about building fancy dog houses. Not verified of course....the user concluded this based on lots of sleuthing and stalking, but it does align with the tea I heard that he's doing something construction related. Just didn't think it would be dog houses...but that sounds pretty cool too! Smiley

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:11 am

notarose wrote:JMO I think during casting tptb earmark a few for next potential lead but that performance in the bubble factors in as well as fan reaction during airing. Since several F3s have become leads over the years, I have trouble believing that is a coincidence LOL. I also think tptb plants the “fan favorite” seed around in ways that reflect their agenda and may not even be accurate in some cases as it relates to actual fans. They just plant that seed for certain cast and inevitably it circulates enough to cause head nodding. A bit of sheep syndrome at play.  
I’m of the belief that Tyler was on a shortlist. I have no idea of whether he was ever interested.

@notarose,
I agree Tyler was on a shortlist and IMO there is no way he came out of the season with a broken heart and an unprecedented number of I/G followers and tptb didn’t offer it to him. The proof for me was in Chris Harrison’s comments. It was obvious Tyler had turned them down and CH was no longer a fan, clearly. I don’t remember which interview but, it was posted and discussed here. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:29 am

@Chgohighlife
Very true that CH did not hide his lack of enthusiasm for Tyler, and very soon after the AFTR debacle. Plus he had to deal with his girlfriend being a BIG and vocal fan of Tyler, and it probably was not so good for his ego to listen to her constantly praising him.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:41 am

Astrobach wrote:@Chgohighlife
Very true that CH did not hide his lack of enthusiasm for Tyler, and very soon after the AFTR debacle. Plus he had to deal with his girlfriend being a BIG and vocal fan of Tyler, and it probably was not so good for his ego to listen to her constantly praising him.
JMO

@Astrobach
You just spelled out the factor that made Chris behave even more petty than when Chris was turned off by Peter Krause’s failure to kowtow to their plans. He gets almost mean when things don’t go as planned but with Tyler, he actually referenced the fact that he was reportedly dating a supermodel and therefore the equivalent of unsuitable. I didn’t put that together with how Lauren was fawning over Tyler 24/7 because I didn’t realize she was dating Chris, at the time. IMO Chris was being jealous and you just explained why. cantstopl
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:06 pm

I always thought CH didn't like Tyler because the producers wanted to use him as a pawn to give Hannah a happy ending. Tyler was supposed to be part of that story line. And when he didn't play the part and started dating outside of the franchise, that pissed TPTB off. I felt like Peter was their #1 choice and he was groomed to be the Bachelor.

And yes, it didn't help that Lauren Zima was practically drooling over Tyler 24/7 laugh out loud. I think she has toned down a lot recently.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Seatee wrote:I always thought CH didn't like Tyler because the producers wanted to use him as a pawn to give Hannah a happy ending. Tyler was supposed to be part of that story line. And when he didn't play the part and started dating outside of the franchise, that pissed TPTB off. I felt like Peter was their #1 choice and he was groomed to be the Bachelor.

And yes, it didn't help that Lauren Zima was practically drooling over Tyler 24/7 laugh out loud. I think she has toned down a lot recently.

Hi @Seatee
Yes, they used Tyler to help Hannah have a less hopeless ending but, truly the greater benefit to the franchise from an eyeballs on the Bachelor season, $$$ perspective was Tyler. Everyone knew that, IMO. Especially if he had left the potential Gigi romance to become TB. I fully believe they tried to get him to do just that. Because........
Even in spite of his good looks, pilot profession, charm and stud edit, Peter is a dud. They knew that going in and his season would have confirmed it if they hadn’t spiced it up with Victoria.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12