SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by dee Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:07 pm

Did we know this already? Apparently Tyler will be guest starring on ABC's Single Parents episode for Wednesday, February 12. I guess it makes sense why him and little Tyler (child actor who plays Graham on the show) are so friendly on SM... it's because they had met and worked together.

Single Parents: Chez Second Grade (2/12)
LOVE IS IN THE … SPAGHETTI,
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SINGLE PARENTS,’ WEDNESDAY, FEB. 12
Tyler Cameron Guest Stars
“Chez Second Grade” – It’s Valentine’s Day! Will and Angie have reunited to help run the student-parent dinner at Hilltop, where the kids are serving up questionable meals to paying customers. Meanwhile, Big Red is back in town and Douglas is worried about how Poppy will react on an all-new episode of “Single Parents,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 12 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
The series stars Taran Killam as Will Cooper, Leighton Meester as Angie D’Amato, Kimrie Lewis as Poppy Banks, Jake Choi as Miggy Park, Marlow Barkley as Sophie Cooper, Tyler Wladis as Graham D’Amato, Devin Trey Campbell as Rory Banks, Mia Allan as Emma Fogerty, Ella Allan as Amy Fogerty and Brad Garrett as Douglas Fogerty.
Guest starring is Rebecca Creskoff as Big Red, Chris Geere as Colin and Tyler Cameron as Danny.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/single-parents/press-releases/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Seatee Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:43 am

Doggoneit wrote:i thought the Morning Toast interview was interesting in him stating that someone called people to snap the photo of him leaving HB apartment.  IMO confirms a lot of what I speculated with him and GiGi.

I always speculated it was ABC. The producers likely knew where Hannah lived and that Tyler was going to be there. They wanted to give Hannah a happy ending after her terrible season and used Tyler as part of that narrative. He seemed pretty annoyed when he was talking about this during the interview.

Apparently the Hadids are known to call the paps. And if the rumors are true and Gigi just used Tyler to get Zayn's attention, then it's even more believable that she tipped off the paps on their whereabouts.

Last edited by Seatee on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:46 am

dee wrote:Did we know this already? Apparently Tyler will be guest starring on ABC's Single Parents episode for Wednesday, February 12. I guess it makes sense why him and little Tyler (child actor who plays Graham on the show) are so friendly on SM... it's because they had met and worked together.

Single Parents: Chez Second Grade (2/12)
LOVE IS IN THE … SPAGHETTI,
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SINGLE PARENTS,’ WEDNESDAY, FEB. 12
Tyler Cameron Guest Stars
“Chez Second Grade” – It’s Valentine’s Day! Will and Angie have reunited to help run the student-parent dinner at Hilltop, where the kids are serving up questionable meals to paying customers. Meanwhile, Big Red is back in town and Douglas is worried about how Poppy will react on an all-new episode of “Single Parents,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 12 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
The series stars Taran Killam as Will Cooper, Leighton Meester as Angie D’Amato, Kimrie Lewis as Poppy Banks, Jake Choi as Miggy Park, Marlow Barkley as Sophie Cooper, Tyler Wladis as Graham D’Amato, Devin Trey Campbell as Rory Banks, Mia Allan as Emma Fogerty, Ella Allan as Amy Fogerty and Brad Garrett as Douglas Fogerty.
Guest starring is Rebecca Creskoff as Big Red, Chris Geere as Colin and Tyler Cameron as Danny.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/single-parents/press-releases/

I just saw this too! I was wondering why he and Tyler Wladis were following each other on IG. Tyler C isn't the best actor so it'll be interesting to see. giggling

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Looks like Tyler will be on GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke for Tuesday, February 11th. Wonder if he'll get to meet BSB as the band is scheduled to perform that day as well.

** Tuesday, February 11th
GMA3: Strahan, Sara and Keke
Sold Out

9 a.m. Issa Rae and Lakeith Stanfield, Wells Adams, Tyler Cameron, and Backstreet Boys

http://www.upfrontny.com/celeb-events-and-appearances-week-of-february-10th/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:25 pm

dee wrote:Looks like Tyler will be on GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke for Tuesday, February 11th. Wonder if he'll get to meet BSB as the band is scheduled to perform that day as well.

** Tuesday, February 11th
GMA3: Strahan, Sara and Keke
Sold Out

9 a.m. Issa Rae and Lakeith Stanfield, Wells Adams, Tyler Cameron, and Backstreet Boys

http://www.upfrontny.com/celeb-events-and-appearances-week-of-february-10th/

Hm I wonder what he's doing there. To promote his new show? I hope he's not part of the Bachelor recap segment with Wells because it's so obvious he doesn't even watch the show laugh out loud.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:59 pm

It looks like Tyler will be on StrahanSarahKeke tomorrow to do the Bachelor Breakdown with Wells. I don't even know if Tyler is actually watching the season much or not -- so, it should be interesting. Since he knows Peter, maybe he can give some insight that others can't.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b7Blel621/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1227306305762652163?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/video/strahan-sara-and-keke
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b7Blel621/

He looks SO good here. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 33 1f60d I'm also glad they didn't give him too many lines laugh out loud.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:39 pm

I saw the clip on Strahan, Sara, & Keke and Tyler didn't have much to say. Wells gave them more good stuff, imo. Tyler didn't comment on whether Hannah B would come back at the end but Wells predicted it, partly because of that weird Ghost commercial. dizzy

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:56 am

I thought Tyler seemed a little uncomfortable whenever Wells brought up Hannah B. I saw Wells in a different light (not in a great one) -- he seemed to act/be totally unaware that Tyler was Hannah's F2 and might have some feelings about her being brought into the conversation. I also thought that Wells seemed to be a little more dominant in talking about this, but Wells has also had a tremendous amount of radio, podcasting, speaking experience. Wells is not a friend of Peter's nor was he ever romantically involved with Hannah--I'm sure it was easier for Wells to talk. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12