SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:35 pm

I do not like Kelsey at all... in my opinion, she was a big bully towards HS over the champagne... Every girl she does not like, or feels threaten by, she calls a “snake” geeez! She would not even accept their apologies, even though they did not owe her any! Again IMO - How did she make it so far is beyond me!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:00 pm

Maybe me but even in that sneak peak it looks like a highly edited scene. All the cutaways and breaks in convos. The show is obviously not going to add anytime the producers are going to be brought up in conversations and what they did to cause champagne gate. Also we know there is more to this scene because from past screencaps we have at one point Hannah Ann puts her hair into a bun. Wonder if we get them actually making up or will the show keep dragging it on? On social media its quite obvious both Kelsey and Hannah Ann made up at some point. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:16 pm

I know I am in the minority here but I am not judging Kelsey or HA based on this one incident. It was highly production driven and edited scene, we don’t know what all HA said or Kelsey. Production got what they wanted and HA and Kelsey are friends now so they got over it and knew what was going on, I will as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Nor sure, but it lights looks like it continues due to that pool cap in Costa Rica with what looks to be Kelsey crying and upset. Not sure it is Kelsey or not though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I know I am in the minority here but I am not judging Kelsey or HA based on this one incident.  It was highly production driven and edited scene, we don’t know what all HA said or Kelsey.  Production got what they wanted and HA and Kelsey are friends now so they got over it and knew what was going on, I will as well.

I’m judging giggling ... the behavior. It’s a tv show and after it’s done a lot of the conflicts between cast are resolved in RL even if not while on the show.
Who knows, maybe Kelsey was OTT because creating drama adds time if the lead isn’t into you.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:12 pm

notarose wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I know I am in the minority here but I am not judging Kelsey or HA based on this one incident.  It was highly production driven and edited scene, we don’t know what all HA said or Kelsey.  Production got what they wanted and HA and Kelsey are friends now so they got over it and knew what was going on, I will as well.

I’m judging giggling ... the behavior. It’s a tv show and after it’s done a lot of the conflicts between cast are resolved in RL even if not while on the show.
Who knows, maybe Kelsey was OTT because creating drama adds time if the lead isn’t into you.

Looks like Kelsey admits she was OTT next week.  I can personally appreciate that.  I will wait and see how HA reacts to judge her.   But don’t agree with her running to Peter.  It should have been over that night imo. HA is definitely showing her immaturity in the previews, hopefully it’s better on the show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:39 pm

I think it was a mistake having the first 1 on 1 and part of a group date shown on episode 1. It's dragging everything out for no reason. I just literally don't care about champagne gate. I tune it out and as I don't watch it live, just pay attention to the sections I want to in posts or online. Anyone else feel that way?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Atem I’m with you in the main. I like the not showing so much night one fluff; don’t mind getting into the dates in the first epi because night one is so boring!  Totally agree about dragging out the champagne gate stuff. I wish they’d move faster and show us more in the later episodes where they’re down to the ones Peter might actually be into. But they have to get the BIP auditions in for the rando girls, unfortunately no no imo

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
notarose wrote:

Looks like Kelsey admits she was OTT next week.  I can personally appreciate that.  I will wait and see how HA reacts to judge her.   But don’t agree with her running to Peter.  It should have been over that night imo.  HA is definitely showing her immaturity in the previews, hopefully it’s better on the show.  

I'm with @notarose and I am judging. For me personally, neither of them came out looking good from that episode.

Kelsey looked drunk, was whiny and OTT in her reactions, didn't listen and then the tacky champagne chugging... no no

HA was acting smug and superior as she was apologizing in a passive/aggressive manner. Don't even get me started on the tattling to Peter with the way over used "bullying" excuse they like to utilize on this stupid show.

What I am interested in is if they will bring this stupidity up again on WTA? We clearly know it was much ado about nothing and that they have made up post show. Will they try to continue the fake feud or will they admit that it was an honest mix up (ignoring the hand production had in the drama). Their reaction will tell me just how thirsty they are for their next shot with the franchise...be it BIP or even the Bette.

Either way, not a fan of either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
notarose wrote:

Looks like Kelsey admits she was OTT next week.  I can personally appreciate that.  I will wait and see how HA reacts to judge her.   But don’t agree with her running to Peter.  It should have been over that night imo.  HA is definitely showing her immaturity in the previews, hopefully it’s better on the show.  

I'm with @notarose and I am judging. For me personally, neither of them came out looking good from that episode.

Kelsey looked drunk, was whiny and OTT in her reactions, didn't listen and then the tacky champagne chugging... no no

HA was acting smug and superior as she was apologizing in a passive/aggressive manner. Don't even get me started on the tattling to Peter with the way over used "bullying" excuse they like to utilize on this stupid show.

What I am interested in is if they will bring this stupidity up again on WTA? We clearly know it was much ado about nothing and that they have made up post show. Will they try to continue the fake feud or will they admit that it was an honest mix up (ignoring the hand production had in the drama). Their reaction will tell me just how thirsty they are for their next shot with the franchise...be it BIP or even the Bette.

Either way, not a fan of either.

Completely agree with bolded. Although I do give a little benefit to Kelsey’s reaction as Courtney reported on GMA that she had told the whole household about her plan with that special champagne bottle, from night one, and it was most likely another agressive move from Hannah who pretended to not know, with her ‘innocent‘ air, passive agressive replies and her facial expressions do not express remorse or being sorry, but IMO a calculated behavior adjustment to look good onTV.
The fact that she did accuse Kelsey of bullying and played the innocent victim to gain his protection says a lot of what she is ready to do to eliminate possible rivals.
I observed her at the fashion show as well, and it was clear to me that she was seizing Victoria F and was NOT pleased with her gaining attention from Peter, stealing her thunder so to speak. It will be interesting to see how this develops but so far I think Peter is easily played and confused by some of the women strategies. He takes the bait easily when he is sexually attracted and that somewhat blinds his rational mind.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:59 am

The show wanted HS being the front runner from the start. From the FIR to the first group date where she got to sit next to him, to the fashion show where production had the crowd cheer the loudest for her. Does she ever get a group date rose? I guess we won't know due to RS not having as much info as last time.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:57 am

Exactly, Hannah Ann and Kelsey appear to be well and truly over it so I'm not judging either of them based on this incident. It was just producer nonsense.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Norcalgal
Amberly
limoncello
mruab
4health