SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:43 am

@leavers
IMO Producers magnified a situation that played out the way it did, exacerbating a rivalry that will probably intensify. But when all is said and done, it’s in both girls benefit to look fine on SM now and continue building their precious followers base. That’s the real ticket at this point, and these two know it IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1218639198745268225?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Madi wearing red/hot pink again! At least she makes it easy to figure out she can't be the silver sparkling top dress we are trying to figure out! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:01 pm

atem wrote:Madi wearing red/hot pink again!  At least she makes it easy to figure out she can't be the silver sparkling top dress we are trying to figure out!  LOL

I remember Peter saying in an interview that his fave colour was red ;) He has also said that the word Rose will give away the end, then next minute/ep he is calling Madi - Madi Rose. The only thing that keeps me wondering about HA is that he said he knew his F1 from when they stepped out of the limo, and well HA was the only one out of the F2 that stepped out of a limo, oh and she also received FIR (which usually means she's not F1 but Madi recevied the 1st 1on1 so....) All this could mean nothing but at this stage I am grasping at everything Hugesmile

jmo

ETA I would actually love for the bachelor to finally pick the FIR as F1 and break that bad omen....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
atem wrote:Madi wearing red/hot pink again!  At least she makes it easy to figure out she can't be the silver sparkling top dress we are trying to figure out!  LOL

I remember Peter saying in an interview that his fave colour was red ;) He has also said that the word Rose will give away the end, then next minute/ep he is calling Madi - Madi Rose. The only thing that keeps me wondering about HA is that he said he knew his F1 from when they stepped out of the limo, and well HA was the only one out of the F2 that stepped out of a limo, oh and she also received FIR (which usually means she's not F1 but Madi recevied the 1st 1on1 so....) All this could mean nothing but at this stage I am grasping at everything Hugesmile

jmo

ETA I would actually love for the bachelor to finally pick the FIR as F1 and break that bad omen....
I don't think you can take the "stepped out of the limo" literally.  IMO, it is used to describe the meeting of the contestants on the first night and is generic on purpose.

IMO

@atem  In the leaked pics of the girls following the Cleveland rose ceremony, Madi has on a reddish/pink (hard to describe color) pant outfit.  And in looking at the photo of the girl behind the door in the FSD suite, I think it looks like that dress has a pinkish tone.  I think Madi likes pink/red/rose colored clothes!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:34 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

jmo

I don't think you can take the "stepped out of the limo" literally.  IMO, it is used to describe the meeting of the contestants on the first night and is generic on purpose.

IMO

@atem  In the leaked pics of the girls following the Cleveland rose ceremony, Madi has on a reddish/pink (hard to describe color) pant outfit.  And in looking at the photo of the girl behind the door in the FSD suite, I think it looks like that dress has a pinkish tone.  I think Madi likes pink/red/rose colored clothes!

Yeah, I agree about the FSD looked pink.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 pm

I might be willing to cut Kelsey more of a break, but she was horrid to Mykenna as well. She chewed Mykenna out for daring to talk to Peter the evening before and then on the following day. Well, excuuuuuse me! It seems to me that Kelsey does not accept responsibility for her own choices, but instead rips into girls who put themselves out there and who take advantage of opportunities given to them. Kelsey is like the girl at the party who sits in the corner all evening, and then complains that no guys talked to her (and it's all the other womens' fault for hogging the attention.) Perhaps as time goes on, Kelsey will feel more comfortable around Peter, and put herself out there more.

I can't imagine why she thought that drinking the champagne straight out of the bottle was ever a good idea. Even if the champagne hadn't exploded all over her, it was still not a good look.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1219061981799337985?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:55 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1219254463103426561?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1219288477654585345?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:00 pm

Has it been sleuthed that Peter already knew Madison was a virgin before hometown & Fantasy date? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:13 pm

https://twitter.com/eonlineTV/status/1219331088897708037?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Norcalgal
Amberly
limoncello
mruab
4health