SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1227621302439161858?s=20

You know whose behaviour didn't sit well with me Peter? Yours...pretty much the whole of this season thus far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 pm

I listened to that interview Mills did and he even says how he doesn't get Peter with his decisions.

Madi makes it clear to him before the FSD about how she feels, he goes ahead and I believe sleeps with both and he still cuts VF. I don't get him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:14 pm

atem wrote:I listened to that interview Mills did and he even says how he doesn't get Peter with his decisions.

Madi makes it clear to him before the FSD about how she feels, he goes ahead and I believe sleeps with both and he still cuts VF.  I don't get him.

I agree with you; I don’t understand Peter at all. My question for him is did he plan on telling Madison or was he going to keep that information to himself?

Also, the chat the F3 have seems producer driven. I don’t recall the F3 ever having a chat before the RC. This makes me question whether Peter was going to remain silent.

I can’t remember where I read this but didn’t Peter ask that the fantasy suite dates not be talked about due to the windmill being talked about too much? I wish I could remember where I saw this.

Just not a good look for him. I actually feel bad for all 3 women in that regard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:52 pm

atem wrote:I listened to that interview Mills did and he even says how he doesn't get Peter with his decisions.

Madi makes it clear to him before the FSD about how she feels, he goes ahead and I believe sleeps with both and he still cuts VF.  I don't get him.

She tells him she is a virgin.  Do we know if she told him about how she feels about him being with others then as well?  Those are two different things to me.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:15 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

She tells him she is a virgin.  Do we know if she told him about how she feels about him being with others then as well?  Those are two different things to me.

Mills just said that Madi makes it clear her feelings on it and Peter chooses to do what he does. He doesn't go into a full explanation.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:45 pm

atem wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Mills just said that Madi makes it clear her feelings on it and Peter chooses to do what he does.  He doesn't go into a full explanation.

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, the show has edited Peter as a wishy washy horn dog all season. His decisions when it comes to the FSD’s is just the icing on the cake for them. Their storyboard all season has been about a lead who isn’t decisive, then makes decisions that are confusing & acts like a horny teenager in the presence of attractive women. He’s given them everything they need to tell the story.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:15 pm

He may have slept with the other women because he knew he wasn’t going to be having any sex for awhile being with Madi. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:13 pm

gabriele wrote:

He may have slept with the other women because he knew he wasn’t going to be having any sex for awhile being with Madi. JMO

And if THAT was his logic...well, he deserves to get the storm coming unto him. That’s just plain using the girls who, like them or not, are vulnerable and given false hopes. IMO that is immature and disrespectful behavior. Another clear sign that he is not ANYWHERE ready to find a life partner, let alone a wife.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:16 pm

Jolena wrote:
Peter may have told her that he was "falling" in love with her but lets not forget she didn't reciprocate those same feelings and he is dating 2 other girls at this point ,what he does "Before" he "Falls" in love with only Madison and commits to her at the end. I don't think it's fair of her to expect him not to continue to explore other woman in whatever way he may need to (especially in this speed dating atmosphere and knowing he's very sexual ) give the windmill that she clearly knew of before she came on the show. jmo

You make a good point here. We know that Madi tells Peter she is a virgin before FDs but if she hasn’t told him she’s falling in love with him before FDs, nor any indication she will leave if he sleeps with the other women, I also think it’s fair for Peter to continue progressing the other relationships including sleeping with them. If he has expressed his feelings of love to her and she hasn’t reciprocated yet then he doesn’t know at this point how serious she is about him. And let’s face it this is Peter we’re talking about.

I definitely think it’s better if the lead only sleeps with the F1 but a lot of leads do sleep with more than one and the contestants do have to accept that going on this show as difficult as that may be. Ultimately, I think these things are best discussed and agreed on beforehand but I don’t know how likely that is on the show. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:28 pm

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Peter may have told her that he was "falling" in love with her but lets not forget she didn't reciprocate those same feelings and he is dating 2 other girls at this point ,what he does "Before" he "Falls" in love with only Madison and commits to her at the end. I don't think it's fair of her to expect him not to continue to explore other woman in whatever way he may need to (especially in this speed dating atmosphere and knowing he's very sexual ) give the windmill that she clearly knew of before she came on the show. jmo

You make a good point here. We know that Madi tells Peter she is a virgin before FDs but if she hasn’t told him she’s falling in love with him before FDs, nor any indication she will leave if he sleeps with the other women, I also think it’s fair for Peter to continue progressing the other relationships including sleeping with them. If he has expressed his feelings of love to her and she hasn’t reciprocated yet then he doesn’t know at this point how serious she is about him. And let’s face it this is Peter we’re talking about.

I definitely think it’s better if the lead only sleeps with the F1 but a lot of leads do sleep with more than one and the contestants do have to accept that going on this show as difficult as that may be. Ultimately, I think these things are best discussed and agreed on beforehand but I don’t know how likely that is on the show. JMO

But Peter has said that he new who his F1 was going to be from week 4? So if he intended Madi to be F1 all along then he has disrespected her and the other girls as well. jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:
gabriele wrote:

And if THAT was his logic...well, he deserves to get the storm coming unto him. That’s just plain using the girls who, like them or not, are vulnerable and given false hopes. IMO that is immature and disrespectful behavior. Another clear sign that he is not ANYWHERE ready to find a life partner, let alone a wife.
JMO

I agree that Peter isn’t ready for marriage at all. He does seem like a generally nice guy, he’s honest and in touch with his emotions, but I don’t see him being ready to commit to one woman for life. Personally, I don’t really see any of the contestants as being vulnerable or given false hopes—I see this a bit of a competition  especially in the current wannabe social media influencer climate. The vast majority of these relationships don’t last despite a few marriages and I don’t believe most of the contestants expect them too. It’s entertainment so I don’t take this show seriously and for myself I can’t get on board with wishing retribution on others—that is far above my pay grade. Personally, I take love, marriage and sex very seriously and that’s why I would have never gone on this show. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

But Peter has said that he new who his F1 was going to be from week 4? So if he intended Madi to be F1 all along then he has disrespected her and the other girls as well. jmo

It's not unusual for this show. For example, Rachel knew that Bryan was her F1 by HTD yet admitted she slept with Peter. Ben H. said ILY to Lauren & JoJo yet it was clear by Caila's reaction to being let go that something happened on her FSD. I couldn't handle it, but it's par for the course on this show that the real relationship starts after the final rose.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck