SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:43 pm

@bluwavz Has CH never heard of TV/film critics? Not that RS is all that, but seriously, someone's a bit full of themselves and it "ain't" RS.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:14 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1232427551043268611?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1232427551043268611?s=20

I swear, I don't get Chris at all!  The more he blabs his mouth on what Madi does, pisses me off.  Peter himself has clearly stated that HE didn't feel she gave an ultimatum.  It's ridiculous to think anyone would be honky dory with someone having sex with someone and then ask to marry them.  It's gross! *IMO*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:59 pm

Wow! I guess CH is not taking that the many, many manipulations that TPTB is doing behind the scenes gets opened up to the public. ‘ The work ‘ they do!!!??? PLEASE! You mean the disgusting lengths at which they ask their contestants AND Lead to lie, manipulate, step on their morals and always push the limits of sanity for the sake of fake narrative and dramas made for ratings? It’s become gross in the way it exploits personal information, secrets and stories of people. And they’re not backing down, they want more. always trying to top their last season. I’m getting fed up with this craziness. That’s all thanks to the great mind of Fleissmaster. A perfect example of misogynist and power hungry male IMO.
Sorry for the rant. Peter is not looking good as Bachelor, and was played as much as all the contestants I’m starting to think. And because he didn’t have the backbone necessary to set boundaries, he got caught in a messy, messy mess.
:crazed
All JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:03 pm

Chris Harrison is a moron if he thinks spoilers and sleuthing ruin the show. They keep people highly invested in the show! I wish he'd just take his millions and retire already.

Plus Lauren tweeted and then deleted a spoiler about Madi winning so who should he actually be pissed at?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:05 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:I wonder if Madi says that she wanted to meet his family one more time then leave?  There seems to be no LCD at all in the finale.

If there was a LCD, I don't think they are going to show us because at this point, we still don't know if she gets a rose at the F3 rose ceremony per the previews.  They showed nothing of him with either of the girls past the F3RC.  I don't expect any previews until next week if we even get them.

IMO
Someone from the WTA who saw the full FD episode said Madi came late to the RC and got the rose. Victoria was sent home.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:12 pm

What ruins the show is how freaking fake it is! They don't show full conversations as they happen. They don't show how these relationships are forming. It's all manipulation and lies that Mykenna went on and on about.

And for Chris H to kiss up to VF is rich. That woman is so self absorbed it's beyond laughable.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:07 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:I wonder if Madi says that she wanted to meet his family one more time then leave?  There seems to be no LCD at all in the finale.

If there was a LCD, I don't think they are going to show us because at this point, we still don't know if she gets a rose at the F3 rose ceremony per the previews.  They showed nothing of him with either of the girls past the F3RC.  I don't expect any previews until next week if we even get them.

IMO
Someone from the WTA who saw the full FD episode said Madi came late to the RC and got the rose. Victoria was sent home.

@Goldie2

Please read the follow up post I made about this subject.  Spoilers are not involved in my comments at all.  TPTB are showing previews to those that don't read spoilers.

Thank you.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:12 pm

atem wrote:What ruins the show is how freaking fake it is!  They don't show full conversations as they happen.  They don't show how these relationships are forming.  It's all manipulation and lies that Mykenna went on and on about.

And for Chris H to kiss up to VF is rich.  That woman is so self absorbed it's beyond laughable.

Maybe she has the platinum vagina that Corrine was carrying on about and CH wants some? Plus, she is willing to do whatever they tell her for her 15 minutes! She basically has the same morals as the producers. She is their dream contestant.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:29 am

Is anyone else getting the vibe from CH and Lauren Zimas interviews and articles today that they are annoyed with Maddison 🤔 I’m feeling like she’s not too popular with tptb - I wonder if it’s anything to do with post show as she didn’t play ball with them?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:39 am

Kas_256 wrote:Is anyone else getting the vibe from CH and Lauren Zimas interviews and articles today that they are annoyed with Maddison 🤔 I’m feeling like she’s not too popular with tptb - I wonder if it’s anything to do with post show as she didn’t play ball with them?

Who the heck knows?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:53 am

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1232496013442576385?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck