SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 pm

atem wrote:Out of the things RS posted, I think Madi pulls a surprise move and leaves. Somehow behind the producers back and that is why they are pissed at her as she is not manipulated. He has been right about the things he is sure about (Madi being a virgin).  What he has been iffy or wrong is what happened at the MTP.  He also seems sure Peter tried to contact Madi, but nothing about after.  He's speculating and he tends to suck at that.

I think he has proof of Madi leaving (just not when) and Peter contacting her.  But, nothing since.

Well in my opinion the producers wouldn't be saying negative things about Peter's Final One (assuming it is Madison) unless Peter chasing her after was rebuffed & they are not together now. It seems they usually want the final couple to succeed & Madison's leaving before possible proposal was a gift in disguise that gave them an unspoiled season which probably increased viewer interest in this season.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:24 pm

gabriele wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I must not have paid attention, because I don't remember Kelly being a villain or doing anything out of the ordinary for TPTB not to like her.

She just didn't do what they wanted. That's why they don't like her.  And, same thing with Madison. She stuck to her own personal values for how she acted on the show and we saw the other night how they tried to manipulate her with all the girls staying together.

It’s not about Madi sticking to her values but that she wasn’t forthcoming about them. That’s what CH said. Peter needed to know she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage and she waited until the FD dinner to disclose this. Of course their way of trying to get her to talk was to stir the pot by rooming them all together.

Up until now, there has been no media from TPTB about Madison. And, when it does start IMO I see them attacking her because IMO she didn't like being manipulated.

CH has made negative comments about Madi in just the last day or so. Peter hasn’t been so positive about her in interviews either.

As for the "fan favorite" that turns into a villain... I am suspecting Hannah Ann.  Just a gut feeling I have.

IMO

I’m not sure it was ever said. That’s why I asked. No one seems to remember that so chances are the person who said it was mistaken. jmo

First bolded point... It is between the two of them when this issue is discussed.  It is not up to TPTB to determine when Madi tells him.  That was my point.  Madi IMO stuck to her values of not discussing this since at this point she may not have even know exactly how she felt about him. She had not even said "I love you".

And, my opinion on the 2nd point is that if Peter is not positive about Madison it is so he doesn't give away the fact she was his F1 (whether they are together or not at this time).  Many leads have talked up other contestants but not said a whole lot about their F1. Heck Hannah B in a post filming interview (first week the show was airing) actually had a disgusted look on her face when Jed was mentioned in an interview but was all smiles about Tyler.  She was still happily in the bubble engagement at that time and we know how that turned out.

I have not been an outright fan of anyone in this season but I'm definitely starting to really dislike some people. Enough that once this season is done airing, I will be done watching.  I will no longer watch people be trashed for sticking up for themselves and what they feel is right for them.

IMO TPTB s*ck.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:41 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
gabriele wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I must not have paid attention, because I don't remember Kelly being a villain or doing anything out of the ordinary for TPTB not to like her.

She just didn't do what they wanted. That's why they don't like her.  And, same thing with Madison. She stuck to her own personal values for how she acted on the show and we saw the other night how they tried to manipulate her with all the girls staying together.

It’s not about Madi sticking to her values but that she wasn’t forthcoming about them. That’s what CH said. Peter needed to know she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage and she waited until the FD dinner to disclose this. Of course their way of trying to get her to talk was to stir the pot by rooming them all together.

Up until now, there has been no media from TPTB about Madison. And, when it does start IMO I see them attacking her because IMO she didn't like being manipulated.

CH has made negative comments about Madi in just the last day or so. Peter hasn’t been so positive about her in interviews either.

As for the "fan favorite" that turns into a villain... I am suspecting Hannah Ann.  Just a gut feeling I have.

IMO

I’m not sure it was ever said. That’s why I asked. No one seems to remember that so chances are the person who said it was mistaken. jmo

First bolded point... It is between the two of them when this issue is discussed.  It is not up to TPTB to determine when Madi tells him.  That was my point.  Madi IMO stuck to her values of not discussing this since at this point she may not have even know exactly how she felt about him. She had not even said "I love you".

And, my opinion on the 2nd point is that if Peter is not positive about Madison it is so he doesn't give away the fact she was his F1 (whether they are together or not at this time).  Many leads have talked up other contestants but not said a whole lot about their F1. Heck Hannah B in a post filming interview (first week the show was airing) actually had a disgusted look on her face when Jed was mentioned in an interview but was all smiles about Tyler.  She was still happily in the bubble engagement at that time and we know how that turned out.

I have not been an outright fan of anyone in this season but I'm definitely starting to really dislike some people. Enough that once this season is done airing, I will be done watching.  I will no longer watch people be trashed for sticking up for themselves and what they feel is right for them.

IMO TPTB s*ck.

Tell me about it. I agree 100%. It's none of their business when Madi tells him. They just wanted it on camera. It's like they knew it was a big deal if the person was a virgin or something.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:00 pm

Forgive me if this is already known, I haven't followed closely. But, I read somewhere that Madi left on a private plane sent by Auburn. If so, good on her. My question is, how did she get in touch with her folks or the Auburn folks since I didn't think the F3 had phone "privileges". Also did tptb not know she left???How did she get to the airport etc. Rogue producer?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:08 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Forgive me if this is already known, I haven't followed closely.  But, I read somewhere that Madi left on a private plane sent by Auburn.  If so, good on her.  My question is, how did she get in touch with her folks or the Auburn folks since I didn't think the F3 had phone "privileges".  Also did tptb not know she left???How did she get to the airport etc.  Rogue producer?

I said myself I thought it was Bruce Pearl's private jet and people told me how expensive that would be. However, Bruce Pearl loves the Prewett family and he seems the type who would do something like that (he's over the top that way). I think Madi snuck in a call some way to her family without the producers knowing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:11 pm

https://www.losangelesprivatejets.com/private-jet-charter/los-angeles-to-sydney/

Someone would have to like her a whole, whole lot!!!! 16 hours.

Jet has to be pretty big too because of fuel.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:19 pm

@pavalygurl  Well, it would go with my thoughts expressed in the S/C thread.
Going ROGUE IS one of the very thing that would p/o CH, and production. Good for her if she did manage to pull it off! Ironic that she did that to a pilot too! cantstopl
So if and when she left, that throws a major wrench into everything and HA is also most likely very pissed if Peter leaves to follow Madi, or doesn't get time with her at the FRC.
Maybe Madi’s family had some exit plan for her in case of emergency - possibly discussed at HTD, or before- and they activated the plan somehow. I think it’s definitely a NEW, NEVER DONE, ‘rug pulled out ‘ move as CH said and all I can say is : :claphands to Madi to stick to her guns and leave like a badass spy whose mission is done.
JMOAA

ETA She may not be ‘liked’ by TPTB after this, but BOY , she will gain even MORE followers on IG that’s for sure! Nothing to worry about! IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:56 pm

dizzy

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MsBuckingham Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:24 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

I completely agree. A lot of people are upset Madison didn't talk about her virginity on camera before this date. This is incredibly private, and you could tell by her euphemisms she was very uncomfortable talking about it. It was, what, her third date with the man, and she was being filmed. She probably never expected to reach the Fantasy Suites episode. I don't know about other people but I would be mortified if I had to discuss my sexual life on camera without being sure of what I feel for my date. Let's not think in Bachelor terms for a moment, please, it's awful to ask that of someone.

I don't often feel like we see just how disgusting the whole Bachelor process is but I know I've rarely felt more uncomfortable than when I saw how they've been treating Madison (forcing her to have this conversation whether she was ready or not, having her room with girls sleeping with him, and now Chris's comments on her).

The Bachelor has never had a great track record when it comes to empowering women (to say the least), but I feel like we've reached a new low.

I hope she left on a private jet and is now happy and has no contact whatsoever with the Bachelor world.
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:16 pm

CH pretty much confirms Madi left? 3:15

https://twitter.com/TheEllenShow

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:58 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Forgive me if this is already known, I haven't followed closely.  But, I read somewhere that Madi left on a private plane sent by Auburn.  If so, good on her.  My question is, how did she get in touch with her folks or the Auburn folks since I didn't think the F3 had phone "privileges".  Also did tptb not know she left???How did she get to the airport etc.  Rogue producer?

I hadn’t heard/read this rumour, but that would be the best if she left on a private jet!

I would love it if she hooped (pun intended) production & all these yahoos!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:08 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 358bed10
Pic posted 2 hours ago tagged Jackson Atlanta airport

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DjUf7g9KD/?igshid=gfhqlldg0vz9
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck