SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:19 pm

@lightredemtion @atem I hope you are both right, this is one time I want to be so wrong. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:29 pm

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:It is so common for people to say OMG and even we Christians are desensitized to it and unfortunately say it too at times. Using the name of Jesus as a swear word when he hung on a cross and bled for us is just incredibly offensive though. I don’t think when people use it that way they understand that and they are not intentionally trying to be offensive but it is nonetheless. For a number of reasons I’m not convinced Peter and Madi are together and I guess this just adds to that. If they are together maybe Madi hasn’t watched Peter’s interviews as I’m sure she’d say something. jmo

Im not convinced at all and I doubt very much that they are together. I do think that they left the show , he chased after her , they had phone and FT conversations alot, maybe met once or twice if that,  and shortly after that they ended it , TPTB got hold of her and the rest of what im thinking could've happened will be the shocker to all at ATFR . and if I had to guess it will probably be the last 2 minutes of the show and RS can throw his hands up in the air with the rest of us. hehehe: jmo

I don’t know how this ends but I could see Madi leave and not come back and Peter try with HA or something else happen. It wasn’t surprising to me at all that Madi skipped the FS and I have never really thought she would get engaged on the show. She might date Peter though and see what happens down the road. jmo

I think that's exactly what happened , she did date Peter after the show but by dating I think it was more talking on phone and face timing then it was SHV dates. It was mentioned on here from someone who lives in Alabama that the word around there was that they were dating . I believe they WERE dating because in early interviews Peter seemed happier he also wrote on twitter to Colton " we'll see I found my Cassie" (or something like that), but in more recent interviews he dosen't seem as happy ,it looks to me that he just wants this over with and he's at his wits end with all of it more so then being anxious to be with his F1 (unless he's just a dame good actor) JMO

One of the main reasons I haven’t thought Madi is F1 is that everyone in her hometown seems to think she is. This is exactly what happened with Tyler C and we all know it didn’t turn out to be true. Madi is very much the fan favorite as Tyler was.

Another thing I was reminded of recently is how, at least with the Bachelorette, they like to have everyone be convinced the F2 is the one the lead is with and then pull the rug out on the viewers: Brooks, Peter K, Tyler C. are ones I know of.  I wonder if they are now using that strategy with the Bachelor.

Tptb also pick certain contestants knowing they are just the lead’s type but that they will either not stick around or get engaged at the end and manipulate them after the lead falls hard for them. The above guys excluding Tyler fit this mold along with Graham on Deanna’s season and Frank on Ali’s. I can very much see Madi fitting into that scenario due to her spiritual beliefs. Lately though they seem to have the switcheroo as their m.o. for the Bachelor. It will be interesting to see which scenario they use this season. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:04 pm

lightredemption wrote:Personally I think Peter and Madison are together. They have both been super quiet this past week apart from earlier on when Peter posted an IG story from the Atlanta airport (the same day we have photographic proof of Madison at said airport.) She was then spotted in LA and as mentioned, has been suspiciously silent. Peter again only popped up briefly at Bachelor Live but it makes sense that tptb wouldn't want him to be too quiet for too long. IMO if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's a duck.

I also don't think he looks miserable in all his interviews. He was super enthused in his podcast with Nick V and looks really happy in this recent interview. He also posted that cute video of them jumping into each other's arms (when he could have just posted a pic) and she reposted it as well.

I think there's a lot of circumstantial evidence they're together & will be surprised if they're not. It seems like she traveled from Atlanta to Vegas to Burbank, which I think only someone not wanting to be seen would do (i.e. intentionally avoiding LAX). I believe she also missed an Auburn home game the same night that Peter landed in Atlanta.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:54 pm

Emeralds wrote:
lightredemption wrote:Personally I think Peter and Madison are together. They have both been super quiet this past week apart from earlier on when Peter posted an IG story from the Atlanta airport (the same day we have photographic proof of Madison at said airport.) She was then spotted in LA and as mentioned, has been suspiciously silent. Peter again only popped up briefly at Bachelor Live but it makes sense that tptb wouldn't want him to be too quiet for too long. IMO if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's a duck.

I also don't think he looks miserable in all his interviews. He was super enthused in his podcast with Nick V and looks really happy in this recent interview. He also posted that cute video of them jumping into each other's arms (when he could have just posted a pic) and she reposted it as well.

I think there's a lot of circumstantial evidence they're together & will be surprised if they're not. It seems like she traveled from Atlanta to Vegas to Burbank, which I think only someone not wanting to be seen would do (i.e. intentionally avoiding LAX). I believe she also missed an Auburn home game the same night that Peter landed in Atlanta.

I sure do hope you're right. I will be pleasantly surprised and love every minute of following and reading what comes post show for happy couples. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:56 pm

I didn't hear that Madison traveled from Atlanta to Vegas to Burbank. It was only posted on here that she was spotted in Atlanta and then in Burbank with 2 hugh suitcases. I wish someone had posted a pic because , I don't think we even know where this info came from and if it's credible or not.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:11 am

Jolena wrote:I didn't hear that Madison traveled from Atlanta to Vegas to Burbank...I don't think we even know where this info came from and if it's credible or not.
There was a poster on reddit who knew someone who met Madi at the airport in Atlanta. Madi said she was going to Las Vegas. She was in the correct concourse to Las Vegas. The poster saw the flight details on the departure board. Madi flew Southwest which doesn't have any direct flights to Hollywood Burbank airport. Madi had a short layover in Las Vegas. Another poster on reddit said their friend saw Madi and her "bodyguard" at baggage claim the same day at the Hollywood Burbank airport

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:21 am

jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I didn't hear that Madison traveled from Atlanta to Vegas to Burbank...I don't think we even know where this info came from and if it's credible or not.
There was a poster on reddit who knew someone who met Madi at the airport in Atlanta. Madi said she was going to Las Vegas. She was in the correct concourse to Las Vegas. The poster saw the flight details on the departure board. Madi flew Southwest which doesn't have any direct flights to Hollywood Burbank airport. Another poster on reddit said their friend saw Madi and her "bodyguard" at baggage claim the same day at the Hollywood Burbank airport

So where are they keeping her locked up for 10 days? Isn't it unlikely that she is in CA and no one has spotted her anywhere not even going in and out of a house or hotel. IF she was going for a SHV wouldn't she be in disguise and not roaming the airport ? People would expect her in and around the Finale but as far out as 10 days is baffling imo.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:30 am

Ehh maybe im alone but i dont think Peter is single. Im not sure if Madi is technically "F1" or if he settled for HA and then went back to Madi, but i believe that he reached out to her at some point and that theyre still together. The fact that Madi was spotted at ATL airport with photo evidence and didnt want to say much, in fact told the person she was "just hanging out" at the airport laugh out loud . and then she was rumored at Burbank then no one spots her for days says a lot IMO. I believe in 9 days we will see them as a couple on the ATFR stage Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:50 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Ehh maybe im alone but i dont think Peter is single. Im not sure if Madi is technically "F1" or if he settled for HA and then went back to Madi, but i believe that he reached out to her at some point and that theyre still together. The fact that Madi was spotted at ATL airport with photo evidence and didnt want to say much, in fact told the person she was "just hanging out" at the airport laugh out loud . and then she was rumored at Burbank then no one spots her for days says a lot IMO. I believe in 9 days we will see them as a couple on the ATFR stage Smiley

Fingers crossed . Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 4256136633 Praying gonna be a loooooog 8-9 days that's for sure. :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:52 am

jen689 wrote:
There was a poster on reddit who knew someone who met Madi at the airport in Atlanta. Madi said she was going to Las Vegas. She was in the correct concourse to Las Vegas. The poster saw the flight details on the departure board. Madi flew Southwest which doesn't have any direct flights to Hollywood Burbank airport. Madi had a short layover in Las Vegas. Another poster on reddit said their friend saw Madi and her "bodyguard" at baggage claim the same day at the Hollywood Burbank airport

I just want to make a correction. Madi didn't say where she was going, just that she was hanging out. I think the person that took the pic assumed it with some observations. Another person saw Madi in Burbank, but didn't have enough time to take a picture. Another reddit person looked up and saw flights from Las Vegas to Burbank.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:57 am

Jolena wrote:
jen689 wrote:
There was a poster on reddit who knew someone who met Madi at the airport in Atlanta. Madi said she was going to Las Vegas. She was in the correct concourse to Las Vegas. The poster saw the flight details on the departure board. Madi flew Southwest which doesn't have any direct flights to Hollywood Burbank airport. Another poster on reddit said their friend saw Madi and her "bodyguard" at baggage claim the same day at the Hollywood Burbank airport

So where are they keeping her locked up for 10 days? Isn't it unlikely that she is in CA and no one has spotted her anywhere not even going in and out of a house or hotel. IF she was going for a SHV wouldn't she be in disguise and not roaming the airport ?  People would expect her in and around the Finale but as far out as 10 days is baffling imo.

She is probably in a house with a producer.  And, if any part of this time is a SHV, Peter would be there as well. The producer will be the one to go in and out of the house on errands if needed. The producer would also be the one to see she gets to any places she needs to be.  This house is also more than likely in a secluded area. As shown in the last few years, a producer is with them at the SHV the whole time but they let them have their alone time which is why they rent large houses and don't put them up in a hotel.

She wasn't roaming in any airport either in Atlanta or Burbank.  She was waiting for a flight in Atlanta and she was seen picking up luggage at baggage claim in Burbank.  Both were by people that recognized her from the show.  Someone was with her at the Burbank airport and it was more than likely the producer that was sent to pick her up.

And, in the long run, LA is overrun with "famous" people. It is not unusual to see them.  IMO Madison is just like any other normal person. Other people unless they are big fans of the show probably don't even know who she is.  And, the places Madison would be going to this week if show related are not places a non-local person would be.  In other words, it really is easy to hide in LA.

IMO

When you put things together like a puzzle, it is really a logical conclusion that she is in CA

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:04 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1234523868737310720?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck