SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:58 pm

Jaybird wrote:
Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 3806527698  the ESPN vid rofl

He might've spelled the ending out right there in that ESPN video. rofl

The one red flag to me in that ESPN vid is his taking Jesus’ name in vain again. Can not see Madi abiding that. I am by no means a southern belle but I live in the south and that kind of thing raises eyebrows. almost never hear that in casual conversation. I admit I am particularly sensitive to that but would think her family probably is, too.  If they're together I’m surprised she hasn’t called that to his attention. no idea JMO
Well I remember both Peter and a certain southern belle going OMG OMG OMG when climbing that building, which kind of surprised me. I would have expected "Oh My Goodness" or something similar from her. Maybe it’s not a big deal to Madi.

But English isn’t my 1:st language, so maybe there is a difference I don’t understand. Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Jaybird wrote:
Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 3806527698  the ESPN vid rofl

He might've spelled the ending out right there in that ESPN video. rofl

The one red flag to me in that ESPN vid is his taking Jesus’ name in vain again. Can not see Madi abiding that. I am by no means a southern belle but I live in the south and that kind of thing raises eyebrows. almost never hear that in casual conversation. I admit I am particularly sensitive to that but would think her family probably is, too.  If they're together I’m surprised she hasn’t called that to his attention. no idea JMO

I think Madi is looking for Peter to make faith more a priority & she’ll want her kids raised in faith, but I don’t think she wants a choir boy. She knew going in he was the windmill guy & fell hard for him. Peter should not have to fundamentally change who he is to be loved by his person. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with who Peter is & he has a number of great qualities (patient, kind, easygoing, slow to anger, happy, loving, giving). Watching his language around Madi, her family & friends should be expected, but if he’s in the company of people who wouldn’t be offended, that’s different. Peter has been to Vegas multiple times & clearly drinks. According to a poster on Reddit, he has also been spotted in church in LA. Compromise. I too live in the south & my best friend is much more religious than I, but my gosh does the Lord’s name come flying outta her mouth when she gets frustrated.

There are plenty of very religious guys in the south. I’m sure Madi could have just about had her pick. It doesn’t seem like that’s what she wants for herself.

JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:02 pm

It is so common for people to say OMG and even we Christians are desensitized to it and unfortunately say it too at times. Using the name of Jesus as a swear word when he hung on a cross and bled for us is just incredibly offensive though. I don’t think when people use it that way they understand that and they are not intentionally trying to be offensive but it is nonetheless. For a number of reasons I’m not convinced Peter and Madi are together and I guess this just adds to that. If they are together maybe Madi hasn’t watched Peter’s interviews as I’m sure she’d say something.

Also going to church can’t be a compromise. It has to be real and something Peter authentically wants to do. Madi’s faith could spur him on to strengthen his own but if he’s going to church for her it will never work jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:15 pm

gabriele wrote:It is so common for people to say OMG and even we Christians are desensitized to it and unfortunately say it too at times. Using the name of Jesus as a swear word when he hung on a cross and bled for us is just incredibly offensive though. I don’t think when people use it that way they understand that and they are not intentionally trying to be offensive but it is nonetheless. For a number of reasons I’m not convinced Peter and Madi are together and I guess this just adds to that. If they are together maybe Madi hasn’t watched Peter’s interviews as I’m sure she’d say something. jmo

Im not convinced at all and I doubt very much that they are together. I do think that they left the show , he chased after her , they had phone and FT conversations alot, maybe met once or twice if that, and shortly after that they ended it , TPTB got hold of her and the rest of what im thinking could've happened will be the shocker to all at ATFR . and if I had to guess it will probably be the last 2 minutes of the show and RS can throw his hands up in the air with the rest of us. hehehe: jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:30 pm

I just noticed that Madi's been on pinterest in the last hour or so, pinning a couple street wear pins & some jumpsuits - perhaps ATFR/press outfit ideas.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:38 pm

gabriele wrote:It is so common for people to say OMG and even we Christians are desensitized to it and unfortunately say it too at times. Using the name of Jesus as a swear word when he hung on a cross and bled for us is just incredibly offensive though. I don’t think when people use it that way they understand that and they are not intentionally trying to be offensive but it is nonetheless. For a number of reasons I’m not convinced Peter and Madi are together and I guess this just adds to that. If they are together maybe Madi hasn’t watched Peter’s interviews as I’m sure she’d say something.

Also going to church can’t be a compromise. It has to be real and something Peter authentically wants to do. Madi’s faith could spur him on to strengthen his own but if he’s going to church  for her it will never work  jmo

Thank you @gabriele you summarized what I wanted to convey more effectively than I said it thumbsup I don’t think he is being offensive intentionally - but also suspect Madi would point it out. It’s a small detail but could be another clue as to whether they are in contact or not - That is all. Peace, y’all! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 1377737533

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:39 pm

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:It is so common for people to say OMG and even we Christians are desensitized to it and unfortunately say it too at times. Using the name of Jesus as a swear word when he hung on a cross and bled for us is just incredibly offensive though. I don’t think when people use it that way they understand that and they are not intentionally trying to be offensive but it is nonetheless. For a number of reasons I’m not convinced Peter and Madi are together and I guess this just adds to that. If they are together maybe Madi hasn’t watched Peter’s interviews as I’m sure she’d say something. jmo

Im not convinced at all and I doubt very much that they are together. I do think that they left the show , he chased after her , they had phone and FT conversations alot, maybe met once or twice if that,  and shortly after that they ended it , TPTB got hold of her and the rest of what im thinking could've happened will be the shocker to all at ATFR . and if I had to guess it will probably be the last 2 minutes of the show and RS can throw his hands up in the air with the rest of us. hehehe: jmo

I don’t know how this ends but I could see Madi leave and not come back and Peter try with HA or something else happen. It wasn’t surprising to me at all that Madi skipped the FS and I have never really thought she would get engaged on the show. She might date Peter though and see what happens down the road. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:51 pm

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Im not convinced at all and I doubt very much that they are together. I do think that they left the show , he chased after her , they had phone and FT conversations alot, maybe met once or twice if that,  and shortly after that they ended it , TPTB got hold of her and the rest of what im thinking could've happened will be the shocker to all at ATFR . and if I had to guess it will probably be the last 2 minutes of the show and RS can throw his hands up in the air with the rest of us. hehehe: jmo

I don’t know how this ends but I could see Madi leave and not come back and Peter try with HA or something else happen. It wasn’t surprising to me at all that Madi skipped the FS and I have never really thought she would get engaged on the show. She might date Peter though and see what happens down the road. jmo

I think that's exactly what happened , she did date Peter after the show but by dating I think it was more talking on phone and face timing then it was SHV dates. It was mentioned on here from someone who lives in Alabama that the word around there was that they were dating . I believe they WERE dating because in early interviews Peter seemed happier he also wrote on twitter to Colton " we'll see I found my Cassie" (or something like that), but in more recent interviews he dosen't seem as happy ,it looks to me that he just wants this over with and he's at his wits end with all of it more so then being anxious to be with his F1 (unless he's just a dame good actor) JMO

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:18 pm

@Jolena I agree with your scenario of post-show events.  :yes:  

I personally don't think Madi ever wanted to win and kind of backed herself into a corner by accepting the rose to the final 2.  She should have removed herself at F3 IMO.  

I also agree Pete looks like he can't wait for it to be over.  And I think that filming they did with Madi the other day will be a "closure" to her storyline (i.e. single but OK).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:38 pm

butterflylove wrote:I just noticed that Madi's been on pinterest in the last hour or so, pinning a couple street wear pins & some jumpsuits - perhaps ATFR/press outfit ideas.

Thanks for the update! But, I take it that she wasn't at the Kentucky VS Auburn game and that is SO strange to me unless she doesn't want to be seen.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:42 pm

Personally I think Peter and Madison are together. They have both been super quiet this past week apart from earlier on when Peter posted an IG story from the Atlanta airport (the same day we have photographic proof of Madison at said airport.) She was then spotted in LA and as mentioned, has been suspiciously silent. Peter again only popped up briefly at Bachelor Live but it makes sense that tptb wouldn't want him to be too quiet for too long. IMO if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's a duck.

I also don't think he looks miserable in all his interviews. He was super enthused in his podcast with Nick V and looks really happy in this recent interview. He also posted that cute video of them jumping into each other's arms (when he could have just posted a pic) and she reposted it as well.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:48 pm

lightredemption wrote:Personally I think Peter and Madison are together. They have both been super quiet this past week apart from earlier on when Peter posted an IG story from the Atlanta airport (the same day we have photographic proof of Madison at said airport.) She was then spotted in LA and as mentioned, has been suspiciously silent. Peter again only popped up briefly at Bachelor Live but it makes sense that tptb wouldn't want him to be too quiet for too long. IMO if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's a duck.

I also don't think he looks miserable in all his interviews. He was super enthused in his podcast with Nick V and looks really happy in this recent interview. He also posted that cute video of them jumping into each other's arms (when he could have just posted a pic) and she reposted it as well.

Only thing that makes me guess that may be together is Madi wearing that California hoodie right after an Auburn game.  She for sure isn't back home.  I also don't get why it would take that much time to just do taping in LA for the show.  Wouldn't that just take a day?

Plus, CH is just waiting to grill her for her decisions.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck