SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:13 am

Previous Threads Here

Linds911 wrote:According to People, there's a 2nd episode on Feb. 5th. I'll let @GuardianAngel or @bluwavz create the thread as I don't know what will air on that episode.

link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:03 am

Do you guys think this episode is just finishing up Costa Rica? That OH Rose Ceremony must take a chunk out of next episode. Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:19 pm

@atem I think it could be one of those mid-season recap episodes like they did for Hannah’s season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Recap what? I guess I am not getting it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:31 pm

@atem It's just the lead and CH sitting down and discussing what's happened so far in the season. They did the recap episode for Hannah's season so they had time to re-edit the rest of her season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:03 pm

Or they might have lots of extra footage from the women’s reactions to both Peter’s injury and if he slept with Sydney. Drama!

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:01 pm

Press Release for this episode. It mentions an 2on1 but also mentions Hannah Ann and Victoria F's 1on1s. Unsure what to make of it. Headline includes Mondays episode. Also the synopsis shows Peter having doubts about both Hannah Ann and Victoria F. The Madison doubts are probably going to come up when she reveals her virginity. But all three f3 getting doubt edits?

IT’S A BIG WEEK FOR PETER WEBER AS THE DRAMA ESCALATES WITH EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWNS, A SHOCKING MID-DATE DEPARTURE AND AN EXPLOSIVE
TWO-ON-ONE DATE ON A TWO-NIGHT ‘BACHELOR’ EVENT,
MONDAY, FEB. 3, AND ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, WEDNESDAY, FEB. 5,
ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’

“2406” – On the second explosive episode this week, airing on a special night, WEDNESDAY, FEB. 5 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC, Peter will need to concentrate on his developing relationships in Santiago, the vibrant capital of Chile. His first date raises serious concerns when she reveals she has never been in love before. Can she convince Peter that she is ready to settle down and get married? Another woman is getting a second one-on-one date causing a furor with one devastated bachelorette who hasn’t even had one yet.

Will life imitate art when Peter and a group of the women star in their own telenovela, a Latin American drama entitled “El Amor de Pedro?” Once again, tempers rise and Peter overhears the bachelorettes yelling at one another. After hearing both sides of the story, he is left to wonder who to believe. One worried lady attempts to get her relationship with the Bachelor back on track at the after-party, but will her strategy backfire?

Peter gets a real surprise on his next date when —after a wonderful, promising day together learning how to train horses from a real Chilean huaso and enjoying a rodeo—he is blindsided by the woman’s  personal fears about the possibility of a future together and is worried she won’t be there for him in the end.

Two feuding females square off one last time as the recipients of a dreaded impromptu two-on-one date card. Who will stay and who will go?

The 16 remaining women are the following:
Alayah, 24, orthodontist assistant from San Antonio, Texas
Deandra, 23, a home care coordinator from Plano, Texas
Hannah Ann, 23, a model from Knoxville, TN
Kelley, 27, an attorney from Chicago, IL
Kelsey, 28, a professional clothier from Des Moines, Iowa
Kiarra, 23, a nanny from Kennesaw, GA
Lexi, 26, a marketing coordinator from New York, NY
Madison, 23, a foster parent recruiter from Auburn, AL
Mykenna, 22, a fashion blogger from Langley, B.C., Canada
Natasha, 31, an event planner from New York, NY
Savannah, 27, a realtor from Houston, Texas
Shiann, 27, an administrative assistant from Las Vegas, NV
Sydney, 24, a retail marketing manager from Birmingham, AL
Tammy, 24, a house flipper from Syracuse, NY
Victoria F., 25, a medical sales representative from Virginia Beach, VA
Victoria P., 27, a nurse from Alexandria, LA

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2405-2-3/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:11 pm

I don't see anything about Madi.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:14 pm

@smg2587 Thanks! Glad it's not of those recap episodes.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:25 pm

atem wrote:I don't see anything about Madi.

Oh I know the press release doesn't mention Madison. I just mean we will probably see that in the press release for the Peru dates that they will make it seem like Peter has doubts about their relationship when Madison tells him about being a virgin. We probably aren't getting much from her the next two episodes. They may hint at her wanting to tell Peter in this episode but not much else.

Also I would think that this impromptu 2on1 is between Sydney and Tammy with a chance of it involving Mykenna. Whatever the case its going to be between a couple people that are more than likely both going home. After watching the last episode I feel strongly Peter knew who his f5 where. Everyone else was competing to be on that last plane seat to Peru. Its just pretty obvious to me his top five was clearly Madison, Hannah Ann, Kelsey, Victoria F and Kelley and he knew that in Cleveland. The man can't handle a bunch of women he doesn't care for or consider their feelings but its pretty clear he knew the top contenders. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Oh I know the press release doesn't mention Madison. I just mean we will probably see that in the press release for the Peru dates that they will make it seem like Peter has doubts about their relationship when Madison tells him about being a virgin. We probably aren't getting much from her the next two episodes. They may hint at her wanting to tell Peter in this episode but not much else.

Also I would think that this impromptu 2on1 is between Sydney and Tammy with a chance of it involving Mykenna. Whatever the case its going to be between a couple people that are more than likely both going home. After watching the last episode I feel strongly Peter knew who his f5 where. Everyone else was competing to be on that last plane seat to Peru. Its just pretty obvious to me his top five was clearly Madison, Hannah Ann, Kelsey, Victoria F and Kelley and he knew that in Cleveland. The man can't handle a bunch of women he doesn't care for or consider their feelings but its pretty clear he knew the top contenders. All jmo.

Sydney is part of the group date:  So it's Mykenna Dunn, Tammy Ly or Victoria Paul on the 2 on 1.  I say it's Tammy vs Victoria and both end up not getting a rose.

smg2587 wrote:

So, the producers made her wait until Peru? I wonder why? I know by then he has already picked her as a HTD as those are picked before that episode starts filming.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:39 pm

atem wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Sydney is part of the group date:  So it's Mykenna Dunn, Tammy Ly or Victoria Paul on the 2 on 1.  I say it's Tammy vs Victoria and both end up not getting a rose.

smg2587 wrote:

So, the producers made her wait until Peru?  I wonder why?  I know by then he has already picked her as a HTD as those are picked before that episode starts filming.

The words impromptu and the fact Peter hears them fighting makes me think this is a date Peter as for that involved whoever was fighting on the group date. Also can't be Victoria P on that date because she was home on the day the rc was. The airport shots that where posted of her coming home where either the day of the rc or the day after. She came home October 17 a day or two before everyone else that was eliminated. So she seems to have left on the group date.
Also we got pictures of Victoria F's 1on1 from the limo company the show hired on October 16. If the 2on1 was the next day no way was Victoria P on it if she was home as it was taking place.
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1184975401241722881

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
Fan4life
MsBuckingham
LoveDovez
Maddy