SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats January 30th 2020, 5:45 pm

heart wrote:Well, RS just said it's Tammy and Mykenna that are on the 2:1 date.  Both get sent home.  https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1222955198357729280

Since Tammy is from Syracuse, NY where I grew up I was pulling for her to have a successful season, and by successful, I meant not getting involved in any drama. :drama

Once again my hopes were dashed.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper January 30th 2020, 6:17 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

I think Tammy is on the 2 on 1 with either Mykenna or Kelsey. When she is talking with Peter about someone having a break down, they are leading us to believe it is Kelsey which is why Kelsey is shown saying "Who said I was emotionally unstable?". But it could be Mykenna with all of her crying.  I'm leaning towards Tammy and Mykenna.

Nailed it!!!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 30th 2020, 9:37 pm

I guess I don't get it. Why is Kelsey so upset at the pool and later at some group date after party?

Are we not going to get ABC press release pictures from this episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper January 30th 2020, 11:42 pm

Photos could possibly come out on Tuesday.  Any earlier and they *could* spoil who is still left on Wednesday's episode.

My take on the pool pic is that the girls were told that Peter had an accident and had to go to the hospital but were not told exactly what happened. Imagination could have taken over for Kelsey and she freaked out about it.  Just what I have been thinking. No way to know for sure until they show that scene... if they even do.

I also think Kelsey gets triggered easily as she did during champagne gate and the fact MyKenna took her time with Peter before Kelsey that night. So something may have been said at the after date party that triggered her.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 30th 2020, 11:52 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Photos could possibly come out on Tuesday.  Any earlier and they *could* spoil who is still left on Wednesday's episode.

My take on the pool pic is that the girls were told that Peter had an accident and had to go to the hospital but were not told exactly what happened. Imagination could have taken over for Kelsey and she freaked out about it.  Just what I have been thinking. No way to know for sure until they show that scene... if they even do.

I also think Kelsey gets triggered easily as she did during champagne gate and the fact MyKenna took her time with Peter before Kelsey that night. So something may have been said at the after date party that triggered her.

IMO

Peter tells them himself what happened with his injury and that everything is ok.

Kelsey is complaining to Tammy the very first night the women are there before they see Peter.  Isn't that who we figured out was the lady in blue top was?  She is going on about 'blah, blah, blah'...heck, I don't know what the heck she was talking about.  Wouldn't she be the person that goes to Peter about how Kelsey is acting?

IDK, it's just that nothing is showing McKenna and Tammy are the ones arguing.

Last edited by atem on January 31st 2020, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena January 30th 2020, 11:56 pm

Did anyone get a chance to listen to RS podcast? I didn't get a chance to listen yet but I think he posted on IG earlier today that in the beginning of his podcast he would have some info. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2020, 12:05 am

Jolena wrote:Did anyone get a chance to listen to RS podcast? I didn't get a chance to listen yet but I think he posted on IG earlier today that in the beginning of his podcast  he would have some info. Anyone?

I read what he said and there was nothing. He said he is certain he knows who is F1, but has nothing to back it up so he won't say.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena January 31st 2020, 12:07 am

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:Did anyone get a chance to listen to RS podcast? I didn't get a chance to listen yet but I think he posted on IG earlier today that in the beginning of his podcast  he would have some info. Anyone?

I read what he said and there was nothing.  He said he is certain he knows who is F1, but has nothing to back it up so he won't say.

Geez can't he share his opinion . dizzy
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2020, 12:22 am

I could have sworn I read something here saying that a driver took someone home early during the after party of the group date in Costa Rica?

I'm just trying to figure out all of this.  Now I can sort of figure out why HS is crying, if McKenna left early (she is really close to her).  However, Tammy and McKenna aren't following each other on Instagram. Why? Shiann cries just as much as McKenna.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 January 31st 2020, 12:42 am

atem wrote:I could have sworn I read something here saying that a driver took someone home early during the after party of the group date in Costa Rica?

I'm just trying to figure out all of this.  Now I can sort of figure out why HS is crying, if McKenna left early (she is really close to her).  However, Tammy and McKenna aren't following each other on Instagram.  Why?  Shiann cries just as much as McKenna.  

The assumption of someone leaving in a cab during the group date in Costa Rica was someone trying to sleuth based on an IG story with words in Spanish. Now I think it was unrealistic to think that these people would take cabs unless they were to stay in the location for vacation since the show hires car services when they travel. See the stories we got from Chile where all from the car service they hired. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 31st 2020, 1:08 am

Kelley is the one Kelsey is crying to about something, not Tammy.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena January 31st 2020, 3:19 am

atem wrote:

I read what he said and there was nothing.  He said he is certain he knows who is F1, but has nothing to back it up so he won't say.

I just listened to most of his podcast and he said there was a finale filmed in Australia . That would be a FRC no? He says he knows some of what happened but not all of it and until he can put it all together he dosen't want to say because he'll be flooded with questions., Also what story do you think he could be talking about that he's surprised hasen't broke yet? Any guesses? I'm thinking maybe the Victoria F story about her dating married men. anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
Fan4life
MsBuckingham
LoveDovez
Maddy