SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:02 pm

atem wrote:Go through this whole thread and you will see we are trying to figure out if it is Madi or HS.  Madi tells him after the F3 rose ceremony.

Madi tells him what at the F3 ceremony?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:52 pm

@akd5 welcomebanner Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Thank you for sharing. Is it possible to download the picture you have? Some of the other sluethers might get something from it. Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:58 pm

@akd5 starwelcome Thanks for joining, thanks for sharing, and thanks to your friend! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:13 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:Go through this whole thread and you will see we are trying to figure out if it is Madi or HS.  Madi tells him after the F3 rose ceremony.

That she's saving herself for marriage.

@atem when you say after the F3 ceremony that's from 3 to 2 so fantasy dates are over at that point. I thought she tells him this week when it goes from 4 to 3 since we see her mother ask her if she's told him yet. would't it make more sense that she tells him before he picks the final 3 to go to overnight dates? He picks her anyway ,she stays for just the day portion of the fantasy date and then leaves and never goes to a fantasy suite with him. (maybe we won't see that SC of VF saying " she waited this long to tell him "Then he meets up with his parents since they would be flying in for MTP date and that's when Mrs Weber finds out she left , tells him to go after her and this all takes place before they even get to the final RC. RS is reporting that what CH says to Peter that final day is all hyped and edited and its not what it seems., but I don't think he knows much this season because that could be CH telling him Madi came back wants to talk to him , could be the reason CH says " I don't know how all this ends" maybe he was going to propose to HS but then decided to wait and see where things can go with Madi since she was his first choice all along. and we'll know where they are at and what they decided was best for the relationship on ATFR. That's why Peter says his season can't be spoiled. Wouldn't this be a non conventional ending? jmo I know ,I'm grasping for straws here :headbanging at this point no matter who he's with or isn't with , how this all went down is what's driving me crazy.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:22 pm

akd5 wrote:Hey Everyone! I've been lurking for awhile and decided i should share what i have. I know that Peter and VF day portion was the 8th in Aus time. This would make VF the 2nd FSD.  I have a friend that was at Oreilly's on Friday the 9th in Aus time, and the staff indicated that the helicopter was there the day before but that "the bachelor and wife didn't stay, but the staff did" which would make sense that they then went to Songbirds for night portion? Or didn't stay together that night at all and Songbirds is MP. Their is a SC of MP and Peter talking and MP is in a black top/dress. Peter also indicated in an interview that the helicopter date was an amazing experience, but there was also some bad stuff that happened during that date.

The bathroom door girl i believe is HA. The hair is way to short to be either VF or MP. The head is tilted up to meet the kiss and 1 arm is also up which would make her hair longer in the back. VF and MP hair would be almost to their butt in that case. When you watch that clip in Slow mo, you can see the hair moving back and forth and its just not that long. After watching that clip 100 times, i think its possible that the "skirt" is drawn on. If you SC at the right time, you can see full on butt. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698 and it doesn't really move with the body. JMO.  If i knew how to post pics, i would.

My friend also went to Sancuary Cove that day and saw VF with producers in gym clothes about 10:30am and later left in the same clothes around 4pm.  The next day, the 10th Aus time. she went back to sancuary cove and VF turned up around 9:30am and i have a picture of her in the same clothes as the white with blue flowers outfit. It was a shorts jumper and she is wearing a longish kimono over the top, she did an ITM in that outfit in a preview. HA then showed up 10am went inside and came back out about 10:30 and got mic'd up by producers and then left. With Peter saying he was intimate 6 days prior, it would make sense that HA was the 1st FSD as bathroom door girl, or is it possible when she was getting mic'd up it was for girl talk? Or that she was the last FSD and leaving for her date when getting mic'd, but then the 6 days prior wouldn't make sense because the 1st FSD would have been Madi on the 6th Aus time. The only other thing i can think is it wasn't MP he was talking to?

My friend never saw MP those 2 days.

JMO

I know this is a lot to unpack, but i thought if i shared what i know, we could maybe figure it out. I had to get permission from my friend to share.

welcomeyall @akd5

Can I just clarify the bold - your friend was at O'Reilly's on Friday the 9th, talking to staff about Peter being there the previous day, but was also at Sanctuary Cove by 10:30am that same day?

O'Reilly's is an hour and a half away from Sanctuary Cove so unless they spoke to staff at dawn then booked it up the highway to Sanctuary Cove I'm not sure how that timeline would be possible.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Jolena wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

@atem when you say after the F3 ceremony that's from 3 to 2 so fantasy dates are over at that point. I thought she tells him this week when it goes from 4 to 3 since we see her mother ask her if she's told him yet. would't it make more sense that she tells him before he picks the final 3 to go to overnight dates? He picks her anyway ,she stays for just the day portion of the fantasy date and then leaves and never goes to a fantasy suite with him. (maybe we won't see that SC of VF saying " she waited this long to tell him "Then he meets up with his parents since they would be flying in for MTP date and that's when Mrs Weber finds out she left , tells him to go after her and this all takes place before they even get to the final RC. RS is reporting that what CH says to Peter that final day  is all hyped and edited and its not what it seems., but I don't think he knows much this season because that could be CH telling him Madi came back wants to talk to him , could be the reason CH says " I don't know how all this ends" maybe he was going to propose to HS but then decided to wait and see where things can go with Madi since she was his first choice all along. and we'll know where they are at and what they decided was best for the relationship on ATFR. That's why Peter says his season can't be spoiled. Wouldn't this be a non conventional ending?  jmo I know ,I'm grasping for straws here :headbanging at this point no matter who he's with or isn't with , how this all went down is what's driving me crazy.

Yes F4 ceremony makes sense. I also want to know if she spoke to him about it before she got a rose or after. Either way I think she should have talked to him about it by HTD at the latest. Especially when she knows it’s something they don’t see eye to eye on. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was me that noticed the hands are different. I'm not sure what you mean, hand on the door? Where is that?
ETA:

GuardianAngel wrote:If you choose "Click to see fullsize" on the bed pic, that looks like Madi to me.

Bobette wrote:snipped

In the preview for the next episode Madi's nails are white (though a different shape to VFs - Madi's are more square).  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 ROJOYs3

This still looks like Madi on the bed to me.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 7xHH0rA

Source

Astrobach wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 67b9cb10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 38b7d510

The nails are not as visible because the hand is reverse and through unpolished glass. BUT you can’t change the shape and length of the fingers IMO this matches Victoria’s hand .

These two hands look different to me. There is a distinct difference in the shape. The top one looks slender, the bottom one has a distinct space between the fourth finger and pinkie and when you compare to where the pinkie stops on the second picture, in the first pic the pinkie is longer. Two different hands IMHO.

While I'm at it, here is the enlarged snip of the first s/cap.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Captu243

Is there a clear pic of HS's hand to compare with Madi's to this hand silhouette?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

@atem when you say after the F3 ceremony that's from 3 to 2 so fantasy dates are over at that point. I thought she tells him this week when it goes from 4 to 3 since we see her mother ask her if she's told him yet. would't it make more sense that she tells him before he picks the final 3 to go to overnight dates? He picks her anyway ,she stays for just the day portion of the fantasy date and then leaves and never goes to a fantasy suite with him. (maybe we won't see that SC of VF saying " she waited this long to tell him "Then he meets up with his parents since they would be flying in for MTP date and that's when Mrs Weber finds out she left , tells him to go after her and this all takes place before they even get to the final RC. RS is reporting that what CH says to Peter that final day  is all hyped and edited and its not what it seems., but I don't think he knows much this season because that could be CH telling him Madi came back wants to talk to him , could be the reason CH says " I don't know how all this ends" maybe he was going to propose to HS but then decided to wait and see where things can go with Madi since she was his first choice all along. and we'll know where they are at and what they decided was best for the relationship on ATFR. That's why Peter says his season can't be spoiled. Wouldn't this be a non conventional ending?  jmo I know ,I'm grasping for straws here :headbanging at this point no matter who he's with or isn't with , how this all went down is what's driving me crazy.

Yes F4 ceremony makes sense.  I also want to know if she spoke to him about it before she got a rose or after.  Either way I think she should have talked to him about it by HTD at the latest.  Especially when she knows it’s something they don’t see eye to eye on.  All imo

Yes, I meant the F4 Rose Ceremony, but it's after the Rose Ceremony.

If HS is the Gold Coast penthouse, I don't get how Madi is F1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:42 pm

akd5 wrote:Hey Everyone! I've been lurking for awhile and decided i should share what i have. I know that Peter and VF day portion was the 8th in Aus time. This would make VF the 2nd FSD.  I have a friend that was at Oreilly's on Friday the 9th in Aus time, and the staff indicated that the helicopter was there the day before but that "the bachelor and wife didn't stay, but the staff did" which would make sense that they then went to Songbirds for night portion? Or didn't stay together that night at all and Songbirds is MP. Their is a SC of MP and Peter talking and MP is in a black top/dress. Peter also indicated in an interview that the helicopter date was an amazing experience, but there was also some bad stuff that happened during that date.

I am a bit confused with this one.  You are saying Madi is rolling with him on the bed at Songbird?  Unless she got some shoes like VF and got a boob job, I don't see how.

I have looked at so many screen caps, I should have a degree on it. Only time Madi wore black is at the Chile group date and that was a jumpsuit.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:53 pm

@atem yes, i agree it is VF at songbirds. I was just looking at the only other options. To me, IMO the only option is that Peter and VF left Oreyllys and went to Songbirds for overnight portion.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Bobette wrote:

The bathroom door girl i believe is HA. The hair is way to short to be either VF or MP. The head is tilted up to meet the kiss and 1 arm is also up which would make her hair longer in the back. VF and MP hair would be almost to their butt in that case. When you watch that clip in Slow mo, you can see the hair moving back and forth and its just not that long. After watching that clip 100 times, i think its possible that the "skirt" is drawn on. If you SC at the right time, you can see full on butt. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698 and it doesn't really move with the body. JMO.  If i knew how to post pics, i would.

My friend also went to Sancuary Cove that day and saw VF with producers in gym clothes about 10:30am and later left in the same clothes around 4pm.  The next day, the 10th Aus time. she went back to sancuary cove and VF turned up around 9:30am and i have a picture of her in the same clothes as the white with blue flowers outfit. It was a shorts jumper and she is wearing a longish kimono over the top, she did an ITM in that outfit in a preview. HA then showed up 10am went inside and came back out about 10:30 and got mic'd up by producers and then left. With Peter saying he was intimate 6 days prior, it would make sense that HA was the 1st FSD as bathroom door girl, or is it possible when she was getting mic'd up it was for girl talk? Or that she was the last FSD and leaving for her date when getting mic'd, but then the 6 days prior wouldn't make sense because the 1st FSD would have been Madi on the 6th Aus time. The only other thing i can think is it wasn't MP he was talking to?

My friend never saw MP those 2 days.

JMO
I know this is a lot to unpack, but i thought if i shared what i know, we could maybe figure it out. I had to get permission from my friend to share.

welcomeyall @akd5

Can I just clarify the bold - your friend was at O'Reilly's on Friday the 9th, talking to staff about Peter being there the previous day, but was also at Sanctuary Cove by 10:30am that same day?  

O'Reilly's is an hour and a half away from Sanctuary Cove so unless they spoke to staff at dawn then booked it up the highway to Sanctuary Cove I'm not sure how that timeline would be possible.

yes, she was at O'Reilly's super early, talked to staff and they said they had already left so then she went to Sanctuary Cove. She said the drive is about an hour. At the time, we had suspected those 2 locations based off other sleuthing so she was going there on a whim that they might be there.

Last edited by akd5 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:00 pm

akd5 wrote:@atem yes, i agree it is VF at songbirds. I was just looking at the only other options. To me, IMO the only option is that Peter and VF left Oreyllys and went to Songbirds for overnight portion.

At this point, we are trying to figure out the hand silhouette is HS or Madi.  Madi had a daytime date as they had a F3 Rose Ceremony.  We don't have any caps of Madi talking to Peter in a black outfit.  I don't get where you got that from.

I am not understanding your guess as to what happened.  Without pictures or specifics, it's not making sense.  

As for HS, I too think she is in the penthouse, but HS is bigger than Madi.  That silhouette seems thinner.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life