SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:44 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Refresh my memory on the pantsuit theory? That doesn't looking like a pantsuit to me, it looks like a long dress with a slit. TYIA

It isn't really a theory but someone made a comment somewhere here (like I said I read a lot of posts since I had been gone for several days) about the possibility of that being a jumpsuit the girl behind the door was wearing instead of a dress.  If it is a jumpsuit, we know which girl likes to wear jumpsuits.

That was me.  handwave

@GuardianAngel I can't copy it over since it was on a locked thread but I posted a SC comparison here of Madi in one of her wide-legged jumpsuits vs the bathroom - the silhouette looks very similar IMO, I'm just still not sure about the hair length
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:49 am

TrishB wrote:Oh my guys! This sleuthing is amazing and so confusing!
Am I crazy, or did I dream about it? But I can remember that the girl with the funny cozy socks with Peter is Madi... I will go and check every video shown at the end of each episode to clear my mind, but why do I remember seeing Madi & Peter on the bed with the cute/funny socks? (I have uploaded sans commercials all the episodes, crazy I know!!)
PS. On a sweet note, I saw Madi & her 2 sisters at the NBA All Stars Slum Dunk competition today! Adorable! They had floor seats and were called by one of the players that made the final two to come to the court and dance with some of the dance squad (?) Madi had a smile from ear to ear Smiley

@atem the flowery print sc is driving me nuts also!! I saw 2 other sc’s of Peter wearing the same thing, definitely same time and place but you do not have a view of the print at all, just the frame a little bit... and some background that maybe someone can identify?

No, you only see Peter and the fuzzy socks.

They were?  How?  They were at Mary's regional state championship (which they won) tonight. Madi is a HUGE Michael Jordan fan. So, I see it was held in Chicago.

Have you tried the non discussion thread (it's in the same section as the episode thread) for that cap with similar clothes?  Or could someone make more caps of that specific time with him talking about 'being intimate'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:43 pm

@Bobette and @HavaDrPepper Thank you!

After I posted that, I kept looking at that pic and even thought it looks like a long nightgown to me, but what do I know. I don't wear those, it's too cold. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Am I correct in saying that the only reason we think it's Madi in bed with Peter with the fuzzy socks is because of the furnishings in the room? I mean you can't see her face in that SC . Do we have any other SC of the day part of their FSD? This is so confusing.

Does she self eliminates at RC from 3 to 2?, If she does is it after VF is sent home? Wouldn't that leave HS standing alone .? How the hell are they going to pull that off? Does filming stop at that point and that's when he goes to talk to his parents? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette and @HavaDrPepper Thank you!

After I posted that, I kept looking at that pic and even thought it looks like a long nightgown to me, but what do I know. I don't wear those, it's too cold. Smiley

GA what pic are you referring to? Who's wearing it? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Jolena wrote:Am I correct in saying that the only reason we think it's Madi in bed with Peter with the fuzzy socks is because of the furnishings in the room? I mean you can't see her face in that SC . Do we have any other SC of the day part of their FSD? This is so confusing.

Does she self eliminates at RC from 3 to 2?, If she does  is it after VF is sent home? Wouldn't that leave HS standing alone .? How the hell are they going to pull that off? Does filming stop at that point and that's when he goes to talk to his parents? TIA

I believe we think it’s Madi a in the socks because it the same bed as the bathroom door SC that most, but not all, think is Madi. So a lot if IFs.

We don’t have any SC of Madi’s day portion of the FS date

I don’t think we know for sure if and when she self-eliminates and we don’t know when he talks to his parents.

So basically, while we know a lot, we also don’t know a lot. Need more previews
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:41 pm

Jolena wrote:Am I correct in saying that the only reason we think it's Madi in bed with Peter with the fuzzy socks is because of the furnishings in the room? I mean you can't see her face in that SC . Do we have any other SC of the day part of their FSD? This is so confusing.

Does she self eliminates at RC from 3 to 2?, If she does  is it after VF is sent home? Wouldn't that leave HS standing alone .? How the hell are they going to pull that off? Does filming stop at that point and that's when he goes to talk to his parents? TIA

The caps from the F3 Rose ceremony and RS information.

The caps show Peter in a grey suit saying 'how could she give up like that'.  We at first thought the cap of HS in the silver strap dress was for the FRC, but then we noticed how cloudy it looked in the background and didn't match up with the FRC location at all. That's when we deduced that was the Final 3 RC. In the most recent preview, we see that HS is in shock and doesn't know what to do (in silver strappy dress).

MF tweeted out that day a picture of Peter in a grey suit on 11/11 (I guess it would be 11/12 in AU).  There has to be a reason and I personally think that's when Madi self eliminates.  RS knows she does, but he doesn't know when.

Peter says that WEEK was the hardest week of his life. Even harder than with HB. Chris H said that Peter kept kicking the can down the road and he had to finally step in and act like a dad to Peter, because he just didn't want to make a decision.

People keep saying that the ending is boring, but Chris and Peter say that the end blew their mind/pulled the rug out from beneath them.  Chris described it as heartbreaking.

RS has said that this whole thing has been really hard on Madi.  So, that tells me he has a source connected to Madi.

Episode 7 had a ton of foreshadowing in it and it points to Madi self eliminating.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:36 pm

atem wrote:

The caps from the F3 Rose ceremony and RS information.

The caps show Peter in a grey suit saying 'how could she give up like that'.  We at first thought the cap of HS in the silver strap dress was for the FRC, but then we noticed how cloudy it looked in the background and didn't match up with the FRC location at all. That's when we deduced that was the Final 3 RC. In the most recent preview, we see that HS is in shock and doesn't know what to do (in silver strappy dress).

MF tweeted out that day a picture of Peter in a grey suit on 11/11 (I guess it would be 11/12 in AU).  There has to be a reason and I personally think that's when Madi self eliminates.  RS knows she does, but he doesn't know when.

Peter says that WEEK was the hardest week of his life. Even harder than with HB. Chris H said that Peter kept kicking the can down the road and he had to finally step in and act like a dad to Peter, because he just didn't want to make a decision.

People keep saying that the ending is boring, but Chris and Peter say that the end blew their mind/pulled the rug out from beneath them.  Chris described it as heartbreaking.

RS has said that this whole thing has been really hard on Madi.  So, that tells me he has a source connected to Madi.

Episode 7 had a ton of foreshadowing in it and it points to Madi self eliminating.  
I read RS and I must've missed that part that " this has been really hard on Madi". I Wonder in what way. Hard because she had to break his heart and leave him (broken up)  or hard b/c they couldn't be together for the past 3 months and its hard watching the show air. scratch IF it's as heartbreaking as they describe , blew their minds, the only thing I can think of that they are referring to is Madi leaving the last minute and they didn't know how to proceed with the rest of the show. jmo[/quote]
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:53 pm

I believe it was hard on many levels: following her family’s/ dad guidelines and expectations, following her heart or her head, going out on her own risking parents disappointment or disapproval, faith related questions of rule of conduct,
being in the public eye making these decisions etc...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:12 pm

luvstx wrote:...snipped
We don’t have any SC of Madi’s day portion of the FS date

I don’t think we know for sure if and when she self-eliminates and we don’t know when he talks to his parents.

So basically, while we know a lot, we also don’t know a lot.  Need more previews

The bold is one of the reasons I believe certain IG sleuthing pages are production puppets.  They get video footage of film crew at the beach matching Hannah's SC, and the national park matching VFs hiking SCs, but NOTHING of Madi's date at all?  

Whether it was her at the GC Star or not, that was by FAR the most public date - literally in the middle of the city - and yet no one caught a glimpse of cast/crew going in or out of the hotel, nor what happened during filming of the daytime portion?

I find that very hard to believe. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 pm

@Bobette For my sleuting, i had footage of the national park and HA beach date from following producers/film crew of the show. There are quite a few producers that post on their IG during filming. I never saw anything from the MP date. Im not sure if i just haven't found the correct producer/film crew/ employee or what but there was nothing. Not sure if this was the same things you were implying or not but just wanted to say where i got footage.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:29 pm

@akd5 I'll rephrase; I find it suspicious that only footage of the beach and the national park were "accidentally leaked" by producers, and yet there was nothing from what would have been the most public and visible FSD location.

IMO TPTB have become wise to the fact that tossing out breadcrumbs during filming builds hype and interest in the show, knowing that IG sleuthing sites will lap it up.  What's more interesting to me is what DOESN'T get "leaked".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life