SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:58 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I don't think those are the same clothes.  

The shirt he has on at the AirBnB does not have the same buttons in the front as the ones in the photo shoot IMO

Yeah i noticed that right after I posted, and edited to add an update.

I am still convinced it was around the same general time period though

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 0a90b110

Another pic from the people photo shoot with the light color buttons.

I honestly think they edited in buttons to be dark in the 1 pic

Edit- upon reviewing Peters pics more, I believe he has this shirt in every available variety.

And this is the one he wore to the LA filming. With the same jeans he was wearing in the other pic. (Or maybe he has a pair of roll up skinny jeans to go with every one of his 4 button shirts)

https://images.app.goo.gl/ia8PtsDHsMZa2Q5R6

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:43 am

Goldie2 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@atem Agree.  Madi leaves after MTP.  I think he breaks up with HA on LCD in plaid shirt in the desert.  
Can I just say, I legit felt sorry for HA at the voice over when she said she just wanted to feel chosen!
Agreed, foreshadowing from HA about " not being chosen". She is sweet, young, and beautiful. She will be OK.
How about this idea for the finale
Madi stays for MTP
Leaves before the FRC( Peter looking at ring in suit and getting news from CH that Madi left and then laying on bed upset with producers around him)
FRC cancelled/ postponed. Peter telling HA so much has happened and he is not sure where his head/heart is today. He needs to think things through.
Peter leaves and goes to talk to his parents. Mom says go after her ( Madi) and bring her back to us.
He goes after Madi. Madi agrees to think about things, but does not take him back yet.
Peter officially ends it with HA at the Cali SC location from last night preview
ATFR Madi and Peter together, she forgives him, but they are not engaged or getting engaged yet.  
Some version of this. Praying

So this is another Arie type ending . Peter ends the filming with Hannah Ann, Can't get MAdi off his mind. Breaks up with Hannah ,goes after Madi and we'll see whether the relationship is moving forward or not at ATFR scratch scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:45 am

IMO, he broke up with Hannah Ann in Australia.  I just don't see an Arie/Mesnick type of ending.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:51 am

I still think Barb saying 'Don't let her go' is at the MTP. I don't think she will be on Madi's side after Peter being hurt by her.

She recently said Peter needs a nice girl who drinks lots of wine and we know Madi doesn't drink normally.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:52 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:IMO, he broke up with Hannah Ann in Australia.  I just don't see an Arie/Mesnick type of ending.
If anything I see it more like a Colton ending jmo. Breaks up with HA in Aus and runs to try to make a go of things with Madi
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:53 am

@atem according to RS that’s before Madi leaves. That happens the day of her MTP date and she doesn’t leave till FRC day so Madi wouldn’t have “hurt” Peter at that point of her saying that
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:25 am

atem wrote:I still think Barb saying 'Don't let her go' is at the MTP.  I don't think she will be on Madi's side after Peter being hurt by her.  

She recently said Peter needs a nice girl who drinks lots of wine and we know Madi doesn't drink normally.
I’m thinking the SHV is probably Peter and Madi breaking up but who knows at this point. Barb saying he needs a nice girl who drinks lots of wine is too much. Be careful what you wish for Barb. laugh out loud
jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:36 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:I still think Barb saying 'Don't let her go' is at the MTP.  I don't think she will be on Madi's side after Peter being hurt by her.  

I’m thinking the SHV is probably Peter and Madi breaking up but who knows at this point. Barb saying he needs a nice girl who drinks lots of wine is too much. Be careful what you wish for Barb. laugh out loud
jmo

I haven't seen or read that. When did his mother say that about the wine? an interview or a SM post? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:56 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 E479ed10
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Ab756010

Based on the best timeline I could come up with (my theory / opinion) / completely unconfirmed -
-Madi accepts the rose to be in the final 2 (why Madi?!)
-Madi looked happy on date with peter (link below) until they were at the Vatu Sanctuary (which is where his parents were)
-the pics taken at Vatu look like peter and Madi are both sad or angry (and he is trying to comfort her)
*i think this is when Madi eliminates herself. Peter goes back inside to cry to his mom*
-peter is wearing the same shirt during the “bring her back”
drama as he was when he was with Madi.

Meanwhile -
-Hannah Ann is getting her nails done (probably while
Peter is with Madi?)
-she leaves the salon with beige nails / gray toenails
-she is seen later in a floral dress, with her new nails. (Maybe this is her meet the parents?)

It seems like peter HAD to know that Madi had left before the FRC, since his mom was crying about it to him the day of their date, when he was wearing the blue shirt.  

So why would Chris be telling him Madi left if she had left days before?
*i think peter decided to propose to Hannah Ann, then Chris is telling him Madi came back. Chris only said it wasn’t about Madi leaving. He didn’t say it wasn’t about Madi at all*

Also- if Hannah ann were his f1, why would he even care that Madi was gone?

Seems like he can’t make a decision (imagine that?), they all leave Australia, and then they film a new FRC in LA a few weeks later. (Early to mid Dec)

I can’t decide if I think he choose Hannah Ann or Madi at the regroup.
Madi was missing from social media longer during the 2nd week of Dec, but there are a lot of signs that point to Hannah Ann as well.

Source of pics - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11006875/bachelor-peter-weber-and-finalist-madison-kiss-on-second-aussie-date-after-her-rival-hannah-ann-is-spotted-alone/amp/

Last edited by CaliforniaGirl on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:57 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:

jmo

I haven't seen or read that. When did his mother say that about the wine?  an interview or a SM post? TIA

It’s the first I’ve heard of it. You’d have to ask @atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:18 am

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 E479ed10
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Ab756010

Based on the best timeline I could come up with -
-Madi accepts the rose to be in the final 2 (why Madi?!)
-Madi looked happy on date with peter (link below) until they were at the Vatu Sanctuary (which is where his parents were)
-the pics taken at Vatu look like peter and Madi are both sad or angry (and he is trying to comfort her)
*i think this is when Madi eliminates herself. Peter goes back inside to cry to his mom*
-peter is wearing the same shirt during the “bring her back”
drama as he was when he was with Madi.

Meanwhile -
-Hannah Ann is getting her nails done (probably while
Peter is with Madi)
-she leaves the salon with beige nails / gray toenails
-Hannah Ann is seen later in a floral dress, with her new nails. (Maybe this is her meet the parents?)

It seems like peter HAD to know that Madi had left before the FRC, since his mom was crying about it to him the day of their date, when he was wearing the blue shirt.  

So why would Chris be telling him Madi left if she had left days before?
*i think peter decided to propose to Hannah Ann, the. Chris is telling him Madi came back. Chris only said it wasn’t about Madi leaving. He didn’t say it wasn’t about Madi at all*

Also- if Hannah ann was his f1, why would he even care that Madi was gone?

Seems like he can’t make a decision (imagine that?), they all leave Australia, and then they film a new FRC in LA a few weeks later. (Early to mid Dec)

I can’t decide if I think he choose Hannah Ann or Madi at the regroup.
Madi was missing from social media longer during the 2nd week of Dec, but there are a lot of signs that point to Hannah Ann as well.

Source of pics - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11006875/bachelor-peter-weber-and-finalist-madison-kiss-on-second-aussie-date-after-her-rival-hannah-ann-is-spotted-alone/amp/

Wow, there’s a lot here, but let’s stick with a reasonable timeline if possible. In your scenario, Madi is self eliminating right after MTP, which according to our timeline / calendar would be 11/ 13 and 14. So even if Madi comes second, that’s the 14 th. And the FRC is 3 full days later. With 2 LCD in between...surely, they would know and use that drama on previews if it was the case. It’s obvious that there is a location sleuthed for a FRC in Ooraminna, and they wouldn’t go there with only ONE person standing there...there are too many holes in this story and because we don’t know everything, doesn’t mean we can fabricate something to make it fit our known information i.e S/C.
Fact: Peter said the last! WEEK was a roller coaster and there seems to be having some drama with HA. Maybe CH is upset at Madi because HA left the scene because she didn’t feel ‘ chosen’ while Madi didn’t even want to be engaged. That would be quite a first!

Also, there is IG evidence of Hannah A. and Victoria both using or back on the 17 th.
Here is a thought: we’ve been concentrating on Madi, all this time, what if Hannah A. Is the one that leaves and is not at the FRC because she knows she is ‘ not chosen’  and stops production from the normal schedule. Then Peter meets her back in California to have closure. I remember that the first post she did was a very sad one, and that got deleted pretty quickly.
More thoughts as I brew all this messy seemingly contradicting info.
So, missing info / facts are was there a MTP with both Madi and HA?
Were there any LCD and where?
Was there a FRC and who was there?
Did one or both girls split before the FRC, if so when? ( and that requires production in the know....unless someone pull a rogue??? Private plane departure??? )
If CH says someone pulled the rug under them...never seen in 23 seasons ...that’s pretty heavy even if it’s a slight exaggeration.
Was there any filming in the US soon after arrival or not and with who? ( one of my theory is that IF HA left, he meets with her to figure things out - breaking up-  and have closure on camera. )
Also, no one already guessed this one yet as far as I know! laugh out loud
Gonna go rest my grey cells...scratch
JMOAA

ETA that would also explains why Victoria AND HA are tight on SM and NOT really liking Madi. They would be upset that ‘ she ruined ‘ their experience’ or some stupid S#$& like that.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life