SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:38 am

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
atem wrote:Where the heck is the last cap from?  

It looks like it might be the USA?? imo

ETA @jen689 SNAP laugh out loud

maybe it's when he goes to try and win Madi back??

I don't think it's Madi . This could be (according to Nick Vial's twitter) when Madi comes back and he lets her go.  no idea

To be clear on above . I don't think it's Madi that's the F1
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:41 am

Jolena wrote:
Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I don't think it's Madi . This could be (according to Nick Vial's twitter) when Madi comes back and he lets her go.  no idea

Well at least we will know for sure in a couple of weeks laugh out loud I am drained
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Well at least we will know for sure in a couple of weeks laugh out loud I am drained

I hear ya , So am I . This has been the most exhausting season ever. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:48 am

It looks like Peter is walking into the place by himself. Doesn't look like her chased anyone.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:...It looks like it might be the USA??...maybe it's when he goes to try and win Madi back??
Here's what Pete said standing in front of the house...

"I'm so sorry...from the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry. I..never, ever envisioned this"

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:55 am

There's still that filming 2 weeks ago of Madison in Alabama Park that no one seems to know what it was for. Im def thinking it was somehow Bachelorette related and RS has no clue if it was or wasen't . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:02 am

Chris and Peter said that something happened that none of them saw coming and Chris called it 'heartbreaking'.

But, to give some dates, Madi went to NYC on I am assuming the 22nd as they attended a concert on the 23rd and stayed in NYC for other things.

HS posted on 11/17. When did Madi get back on Social Media?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:03 am

It just seems too obvious that he’d be apologizing to Madi so I assume he chases Hannah after she possibly leaves because he won’t let Madi go.

As close as Hannah & Victoria are, perhaps Peter only did sleep with his F1 after all.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:11 am

Emeralds wrote:It just seems too obvious that he’d be apologizing to Madi so I assume he chases Hannah after she possibly leaves because he won’t let Madi go.

As close as Hannah & Victoria are, perhaps Peter only did sleep with his F1 after all.

I think so too. I do think he learned his lesson with the whole exposing of windmill gate. but I think he would be uncomfortable (especially with Victoria) if she were to call him out at WTA. I think he slept with Hannah Ann and picked her. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:12 am

jen689 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:...It looks like it might be the USA??...maybe it's when he goes to try and win Madi back??

"I'm so sorry...from the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry. I..never, ever envisioned this"

"I'm sorry... I never envisioned that I couldn't just sleep with all of you with no repercussions" Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698

SC of the scene.  Is that dark hair in the bottom right corner?  Seems too dark to be a shadow.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 CDJrz6k

Source

That said, he seems to be looking /speaking further to the right.  Maybe it's a shoulder?  question

ETA: Definitely shot back in the US IMO - this architectural style doesn't look Australian.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 WSu0ODZ

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:27 am

Bobette wrote:
jen689 wrote:

"I'm sorry... I never envisioned that I couldn't just sleep with all of you with no repercussions" Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698

SC of the scene.  Is that dark hair in the bottom right corner?  Seems too dark to be a shadow.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 CDJrz6k

Source

That said, he seems to be looking /speaking further to the right.  Maybe it's a shoulder?  question

It can only be Hannah or Madison laugh out loud that he's talking to and the words he is saying has meaning for both of them. but I think it's a darker haired girl he is talking to and my guess is that it's Madison. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:18 am

@Bobette I just posted on the other thread about this S/ C that I think it’s in California as well. And notice that his hair is freshly cut and he has less stubble.
IF it was Madison, wouldn’t he leave her with a hug or something? I can’t imagine it’s her. Guilty, downward stance, maybe HA came to see him ? scratch
I also don’t see Hannah B. in that position at all. That page was turned a long time ago, IMO
Going to check the Weber’s house...

ETA: definitely NOT the Weber’s house... maybe a property rented for filming? Really looks like California. scratch

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life