SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 February 25th 2020, 4:33 am

If those caps are in California, the show likes filming these extra scenes in Palm Springs and have a few times. Just a thought on a location it might be.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach February 25th 2020, 4:35 am

@smg2587 Yes, I can see that. Plus, his home is more private, another reason why I think it’s NOT Madison, she’s been to his parents house.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2020, 6:01 am

smg2587 wrote:If those caps are in California, the show likes filming these extra scenes in Palm Springs and have a few times.  Just a thought on a location it might be.

This does look like it might be P.S. as I could see that style of building there. There are a lot of walls surrounding the condo complexes like that. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2020, 6:41 am

Do you guys think this is a SHV breakup?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena February 25th 2020, 6:49 am

gabriele wrote:Do you guys think this is a SHV breakup?

Oh Boy, didn't think of that , it could be... :nervous followed by the interview that they did with Madison in Alabama two weeks ago . speechless
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith February 25th 2020, 7:00 am

Jolena wrote:

Oh Boy, didn't think of that , it could be... :nervous  followed by the interview that they did with Madison in Alabama two weeks ago . speechless

Unless he pulls a mesnick? HA gets dumped on shv and he gets Madi back?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena February 25th 2020, 7:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Oh Boy, didn't think of that , it could be... :nervous  followed by the interview that they did with Madison in Alabama two weeks ago . speechless

I just watched that again and no way was that scene part of the original taping. IT def looks like it was at a totally different time. There's just so much going on in different directions and still so many unanswered questions. IF he chose Hannah then why wasen't there a FRC or engagement. If Madi leaves, when does she come back ? does she come back? did they end up agreeing to date? Did they break up over the past few weeks? What were they filming with her? Is he now single? Will they re-unite at ATFR? RS kept saying he def was with someone and was not single. What was the purpose of putting out the pics tonight with him and Hannah in bed? I honestly don't think anyone is going to crack this mystery until the last 10 minutes of ATFR show. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2020, 7:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Or the other way around. laugh out loud

I think I have accepted the fact that I will keep changing my mind as to who he picked. In a recent interview I saw that he said he found love but didn’t say he’s currently in love. Maybe he is single after all. Only 2 more weeks of this craziness. speechless speechless speechless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem February 25th 2020, 9:23 am

Anyone else think it was so strange there were so many cliché VO from Madison about that date? Pushing on, fighting for it, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem February 25th 2020, 9:34 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I just posted on the other thread about this S/ C that I think it’s in California as well. And notice that his hair is freshly cut and he has less stubble.
IF it was Madison, wouldn’t he leave her with a hug or something? I can’t imagine it’s her. Guilty, downward stance, maybe HA came to see him ? scratch
I also don’t see Hannah B. in that position at all. That page was turned a long time ago, IMO
Going to check the Weber’s house...

ETA: definitely NOT the Weber’s house... maybe a property rented for filming? Really looks like California. scratch

Yeah, it seems like CA, but who the heck knows.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper February 25th 2020, 9:41 am

It isn't Madison's parents house and it isn't Hannah Ann's parents house.

What if he isn't talking to either girl at all?  What if it was a producer he was talking to? Maybe they wanted him to do something and he just couldn't do whatever they were asking.   no idea

As for the final date of filming, it was said in an interview that it filmed on November 20th... after they were all back in the USA.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem February 25th 2020, 11:32 am

I still think Madi leaves after the MTP.  Just a gut feeling.  

I do no think there is another LCD.

It's too hard to say what he means during this.  I am hoping RS post sheds some more clues.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life