SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:18 pm

Seems like a seam more than like a hairline. That I agree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:55 pm

Perspective of where the camera is located could make it seem like he is right next to the wall.  When he walks away, you don't see either a person or a car.  It would also depend on where the car is located in that driveway.

Not saying it is a car (I slow mo'ed it on youtube to see if I could see anything else) but I can't say that it isn't.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:51 pm

There may have been some photoshopping but I’m not sure. In one of my other screenshots it looks like a light fixture that was on has been removed from the picture. Or, they could have been inside the garage when Peter was speaking but that seems unlikely to me. It might be perspective. I lightened my pic some more and it does look like a car door with a tiny spot of window where you can see the wall through the window. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:30 pm

Here is the F3RC scene where everyone is waiting for Madi. Full effect of fear with edit showing Peter looking sad in the distance. They are all waiting...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 8c78a010

Closeup with 2 visible roses So that takes care of the theory that he took one out to give to Madi. It’s all editing / drama. She is kept by producers to increase the already crazy tension.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 7f9c6710

Both s/c are taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MpiKFba8s&app=desktop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:03 pm

And here are 2 more from today’s preview:
Another angle with the 2 roses visible

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 F8e04b10

And here is Peter anxious as he is waiting for Madi while being tortured by CH.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 8967f910

From https://youtu.be/eu92yCEMzSo
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:14 pm

laugh out loud @Astrobach

I had just pulled the same image of the girls with the rose stand to look for 2 roses!

After reading a post on JokersUpdates where someone said they think it is Hannah Ann leaving in the car, I also wanted to look at that.

My screencap from the YouTube video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZ2zqEQt-U

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Peter_22

And, the same screen cap lightened somewhat:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Peter_23

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:20 pm

I know we had the crying Hannah Ann screen cap from the beginning (in this dress) but I also saw this when watching in slo mo...

I think this is the moment she realized that she is not the one whether she gets a rose or not.  JMHO

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Hannah12

And, IMO, Victoria thinks she's got a free ride to the final 2:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Victor11

IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZ2zqEQt-U

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:22 pm

I think HS is freaking out, because of how Peter is acting with Madi not there. She gets the first rose, per RS.  Madi gets the 2nd and VF is eliminated.

I wonder what color dress Madi has.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:44 pm

atem wrote:I think HS is freaking out, because of how Peter is acting with Madi not there. She gets the first rose, per RS.  Madi gets the 2nd and VF is eliminated.

I wonder what color dress Madi has.

I agree she is freaking out because IMO she realizes she is not his F1 because of his behavior because of Madison not being there.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:42 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:laugh out loud @Astrobach

I had just pulled the same image of the girls with the rose stand to look for 2 roses!

After reading a post on JokersUpdates where someone said they think it is Hannah Ann leaving in the car, I also wanted to look at that.

My screencap from the YouTube video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZ2zqEQt-U

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Peter_22

And, the same screen cap lightened somewhat:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Peter_23

And I disagree, it’s VF if you look at the way her long hair falls around her face. And it’s darker. iMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:47 pm

It has to be VF she was at the WTA.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:29 pm

Can anyone tell where this new cap is at by looking at the background?

GuardianAngel wrote:The way he says he found love, there is no expression, and it sounds rehearsed. I never expected him to gush how happy and in love he is with the No spoiler season they have been after.

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/VpuBieo1lhU

lightredemption wrote:snipped

Also looking at that sneak peek, there's a shot of him crying in a car at 1:09 that I don't think we've seen before?

Nice catch! That suit looks lighter than the FRC suit. This is when they typically show TB going to the FRC looking at the ring in a car.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Captu259

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life