SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:39 am

Yes I think Madi in the car and talking with CH is all back in the US. And after a bit of time, because of how she is speaking.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:01 am

I'm guessing that Peter approached CH about contacting Madi to see if she would talk with him.

I saw an interview today that I don't remember seeing before. It was CH and a host for Young Hollywood. It was filmed on the day of the premiere as they talk about it being premiere day at the start of the video but not posted to their YouTube channel until 1/13/20.

In it CH says that he had talked to Peter several days earlier and Peter had asked CH's opinion about a certain girl. CH said "it is a woman that is going to get a little bit of a bad *rap*". He then goes on to say that the bad *rap* has nothing to do with her personality and she's not a bad person but the PROCESS IS NOT FOR HER. He also said that he thinks the situation was bigger than her, it was different and it was out of her realm of what she is familiar with and it got the better of her.

After seeing the preview of CH talking with Madi, I now wonder if this conversation with Peter was actually Peter asking if he could contact Madison and I fully believe that he was already done with Hannah Ann. I still think that ended in 2019 and did not carry over into 2020. TPTB may have done some phone calls with Madison and if that talk with CH was filmed in February, it was set up to be filmed with her approval. For all we know, she and Peter may have already talked before they filmed that but this talk was just the "official" talk to show the viewers.

All IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:10 am

Oh very interesting @HavaDrPepper! I think you're correct. I think the breakup with HA happens before he contacts Madi. He asks CH if he can get in contact with Madi and she then has a talk with CH. Not sure about the timeline though. I think that once Madi was able to get away from production and go home her mind and heart found some clarity. You can tell how heavy a toll all of this took on Peter and Madi, they look so drained and broken in Australia. Getting away from the manipulation of production might've given them a lot more understanding of what happened once they were back in the US. I mean Madi said it herself, "love isn't the issue here, it's all that other crap". All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:16 am

cheriee wrote:Yes I think Madi in the car and talking with CH is all back in the US. And after a bit of time, because of how she is speaking.

Agreed - Madi in the car is definitely not in Alice Springs IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:18 am

Yes @Bobette definitely somewhere in the US, probably in LA if she's on her way to meet CH first.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:21 am

Peter is alone at the Airbnb. I still think he gets dumped, not the other way around, because he got busted (HS wanting to know the truth).

I still think that the family watch the FRC live, which I think is BS. But, how this show LOVES this family I guess I am not surprised and he proposed to HS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:25 am

@atem It's certainly possible but to me that airbNb clip looks like Peter breaking up with HA and being apologetic. And as we know, Peter finds it difficult to let people go and we'll have the scene of him crying after. Although I do think there's info we're missing in all of this that makes it hard to know.

Agree with you, that it looks like Peter's family get video of the FRC.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:06 am

If the family gets to watch the FRC and IF he proposes to HA why would mom be crying? I mean, really crying.
HA also says something about "that was a knife in my heart" and I'm pretty sure she was in her FRC dress riding in a car. So something happened either on the way or returning from the FRC. She didn't seem to be crying but I'm not sure... any thoughts?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 am

IMO seeing Barb's love for the dramatics, she could be crying hysterically out of happiness or sadness. It's hard to know at this point.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:30 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:If the family gets to watch the FRC and IF he proposes to HA why would mom be crying? I mean, really crying.
HA also says something about "that was a knife in my heart" and I'm pretty sure she was in her FRC dress riding in a car.  So something happened either on the way or returning from the FRC. She didn't seem to be crying but I'm not sure... any thoughts?

That was a voice over though. She could have said that after finding out about Peter and Madi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:33 am

So CH goes to see Madi without Peter knowing in this preview:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ifE2WnsdL/?igshid=fv9hz3x52xut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:42 am

cheriee wrote:IMO seeing Barb's love for the dramatics, she could be crying hysterically out of happiness or sadness. It's hard to know at this point.

Too bad she is married. They would have loved her on the senior version of the show. Oh the drama, tears she could bring. :crazed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life