SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by akd5 Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:57 pm

@Astrobach although i agree with most of your post, i do not think Peter needs to be the knite in shinning armour. I do think he feels pity for her because i am so much like Peter in regards to feeling the most empathy a person possible can for any human. I do really think Peter likes her and they do have the most physical chemistry out of all the women and I'm not really sure why thats a bad thing. Most people was to be extremely attracted to their spouse, but, in the end, Peter does send her home and chose to keep 2 girls that are very self confident, know what they want, and don't need saving in the end.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:25 pm

@akd5 Thanks for your feedback, I corrected my post to replace ‘ needs to ‘ with ‘likes’ .  You are way more lenient than I, kudos to you and your big heart.
IMO the danger to be too empathic is to be enabling the person by perpetuating unhealthy patterns by brushing off or ‘ forgiving’  too fast actions that are répréhensibles. I know a lot of people say they want to give ‘ grace’ and that’s very generous but in my experience it is not helping the person, unless there is awareness and true regrets or remorse which is totally absent from her as she keeps repeating mistakes and even denying them in the first place.
It’s a tough thing to have what is called ruthless compassion for someone, but is IMO a better way to propel any deep and lasting changes. And it starts with the self, having to admit of wrongdoings and wanting to change.  All these qualities are pretty obviously missing with VF and it’s sad that she keeps getting rewarded for ‘being so beautiful ’ while continuing to act this way. Her IG platform now exacerbates the denying of her flaws and reality that she avoids. She now have tons of supporters of her bad behavior. And she also gets the opposite which is hate, which is overboard and not helping either.  
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:07 am

akd5 wrote:@Astrobach although i agree with most of your post, i do not think Peter needs to be the knite in shinning armour. I do think he feels pity for her because i am so much like Peter in regards to feeling the most empathy a person possible can for any human. I do really think Peter likes her and they do have the most physical chemistry out of all the women and I'm not really sure why thats a bad thing. Most people was to be extremely attracted to their spouse, but, in the end, Peter does send her home and chose to keep 2 girls that are very self confident, know what they want, and don't need saving in the end.

I don't think Peter feels pity for Victoria. He and little Peter are attracted to her and are all hot and bothered around her.

What I see from Peter is frustration. He wants to maintain that nice guy image, but questionable things about her past keep popping up. When he tries to talk to her about them she cries, turns it around on him and makes him feel guilty for questioning her. When that doesn't work she storms off. He is starting to clue in that he is being manipulated and is maybe realizing that she might make him look like an idiot. (Too late!) He probably wants to dump her, but still wants to sleep with her and production is probably pushing him to keep her. Now he is in a pickle because he can see that this will not end well. He is probably realizing that VF is his Luke and he may have screwed up his own season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1231277473431793664?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Why can't they show the whole conversation? I mean, really? That was so chopped up. It's so sad that Madi and HS were close then now it's HS and VF that are friends.

LOL at Madi's 'Welcome to our crib'!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:40 pm

I’m out of the country and haven’t watched the HTD episode yet. On the HTD episode did Madi tell Peter that she is a virgin? Did she tell him that she is saving herself for marriage? TYIA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:49 pm

mbl wrote:I’m out of the country and haven’t watched the HTD episode yet.  On the HTD episode did Madi tell Peter that she is a virgin? Did she tell him that she is saving herself for marriage? TYIA

No, she doesn’t tell him that until her FSD.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B84a7VCF6zU/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:05 am

Preview Peter and Madison's dinner portion of FSD where he tells her he has been intimate. Not sure if the cute the saving herself for marriage part or tells his confession.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/video/bachelor-preview-peter-tells-madison-intimate-woman-69112430

Incase people have trouble playing the video from the GMA site like I did her it is from bachelornation.scoop Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B87-BorHpJs/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:50 am

smg2587 wrote:Preview Peter and Madison's dinner portion of FSD where he tells her he has been intimate. Not sure if the cute the saving herself for marriage part or tells his confession.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/video/bachelor-preview-peter-tells-madison-intimate-woman-69112430

Incase people have trouble playing the video from the GMA site like I did her it is from bachelornation.scoop Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B87-BorHpJs/

Oh boy ! I can't wait to see how this plays out . IF at this point she did not tell him she's in love with him, hasen't told him she's a virgin and only told him pretty much she didn't want him being intimate with anyone else. Then IMO that's not fair of her to do. Hugesmile jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:58 am

smg2587 wrote:Preview Peter and Madison's dinner portion of FSD where he tells her he has been intimate. Not sure if the cute the saving herself for marriage part or tells his confession.

She had rehearsed that speech, IMO.  I still maintain she expected it to be a deal breaker for Pete, and thought it would leave her looking like a "strong woman" who upheld her values, and him as a dog who dumps girls for not giving him sex.  IMO she didn't expect to get a rose to the Final 2, and didn't ever want to be F1. Methinks her little plan backfired bigtime.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:00 am

If she were really looking for a Christian husband, and was having trouble finding someone, she would go on Christian Mingle not The Bachelor. I doubt she has any trouble finding suitable prospects at all since she’s young, gorgeous and plays ball. Even the local church campus she goes to is huge, so I’m sure there are many guys her age who would be a good match for her. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana