SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:25 pm

@jojo47 Yes, and we see the 3 dresses very well! Hannah with a beautiful fluffy LONG AND PINK dress, Victoria with the ...hum...what we call the ‘ F&*$ me’ black dress ( sorry I couldn’t help it) Rolling Eyes and Madi with her sparkle silver dress. It all falls into place now! And obviously, Madi is leaving the table, he goes to comfort her but she still says no and then she goes to the room where we’ll see another page of Victoria at her ‘ best’ IMO... bashing Madi for her choice.
Can’t wait! hmmm
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:40 pm

The part of the preview where Madi and peter are talking about being intimate is quite spliced and diced. And I don’t see, Astrobach, that Peter goes to her after she leaves.

Let’s remember all of the people who have gotten up from tables just to go to the bathroom.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:44 pm

luvstx wrote:The part of the preview where Madi and peter are talking about being intimate is quite spliced and diced.  And I don’t see, Astrobach, that Peter goes to her after she leaves.

Let’s remember all of the people who have gotten up from tables just to go to the bathroom.

There was another promo that had his whole admission.  I recall it saying something like, '6 nights prior, I was intimate with someone', but he did say that to her.

We also have the cap of Madi being the consoling the silver dress girl. It just took forever to find out where it was, because they used so many props in the background.

Here is the ad:  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5521-bachelor-24-peter-weber-feb-17th-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D80efGotVxM&feature=emb_title

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:46 pm

atem wrote:
luvstx wrote:The part of the preview where Madi and peter are talking about being intimate is quite spliced and diced.  And I don’t see, Astrobach, that Peter goes to her after she leaves.

There was another promo that had his whole admission.  I recall it saying something like, '6 nights prior, I was intimate with someone', but he did say that to her.

We also have the cap of Madi being the consoling the silver dress girl. It just took forever to find out where it was, because they used so many props in the background.

Here is the ad:  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5521-bachelor-24-peter-weber-feb-17th-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

O.k. I get it now. Of course I should have remembered silver dress girl!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:48 pm

@luvstx yes, you are right. But the body language is telling me, that she is leaving the scene, and I think, we will see him going after her. Even IF it’s not shown right now obviously. It’s cut and sliced for teasing purposes. JMO But we have S/C that will most likely shown, it’s an important part of the narrative IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:55 pm

To cap it off, he says 'I'm sorry'. Yeah, whatever. I hope she dumps his stupid butt.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:55 pm

@atem I think the "im sorry" may be a different time. Its a voice over. Maybe at the RC when he send Vicki home?

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:58 pm

Wrong thread.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Madi does meet with the parents and it's with the same shirt we see Barb say 'Don't let her go'...

Of course, the Sun has their pics romantic like unlike HS

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11006875/bachelor-peter-weber-and-finalist-madison-kiss-on-second-aussie-date-after-her-rival-hannah-ann-is-spotted-alone/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:41 pm

atem wrote:Madi does meet with the parents and it's with the same shirt we see Barb say 'Don't let her go'...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11006875/bachelor-peter-weber-and-finalist-madison-kiss-on-second-aussie-date-after-her-rival-hannah-ann-is-spotted-alone/

Well Madison sure looks happier than they would want us to believe she was after FSD. And clearly she stayed with the show.

Still can’t figure out how the Sun has these photos and RS hasn’t been able to spill any late season details
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:48 pm

luvstx wrote:
atem wrote:Madi does meet with the parents and it's with the same shirt we see Barb say 'Don't let her go'...

Well Madison sure looks happier than they would want us to believe she was after FSD.   And clearly she stayed with the show.

Still can’t figure out how the Sun has these photos and RS hasn’t been able to spill any late season details

I want to know the ending so badly, but I also love that they've got RS stymied this season. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:48 pm

@luvstx Maybe because The Sun has exclusive rights and publishes only when agreed with the timeline dictated or authorized by TPTB for maximum effect and media attention.
RS doesn’t have any contact with paparazzi as far as we know, mostly inside people OR the general public that serendipitously get photos at some of the locations or when live events are happening.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana