SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Peter wants someone that wants him as much as he wants them, he has always said that. HA and VF told him that they loved him. I think that carried a lot of weight with his decisions. Madison did not really express her feelings to Peter. I think she might have said she liked him. I wonder if it would have made a difference in his decision making process if Madison would have told him she was in love with him before they got to the FS dates? If she was truly his frontrunner, I think it might have made a difference. jmo

I couldn’t agree more.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:59 pm

I’ve now heard 3 interviews with CH where he confirms that production put the final 3 in the same hotel suite in the hope that Madi would be prompted to fully disclose her intention to wait until marriage to Peter.
It’s highly likely production hoped that either Hannah or VF would come back from their date and behave differently then they did but as we saw neither divulged anything. Hannah also had opportunity to share, in her convo with Madi during VF’s date, but didn’t. Both left it to Madi to share her virginity story & her not wanting to continue if he had been intimate and to Peter to hear it from her and either reveal something about his 2 prior dates or not. Both Hannah and VF IMO may have suspected tptb wanted drama that they, however, were unwilling to provide for the sake of good tv.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Peter wants someone that wants him as much as he wants them, he has always said that. HA and VF told him that they loved him. I think that carried a lot of weight with his decisions. Madison did not really express her feelings to Peter. I think she might have said she liked him. I wonder if it would have made a difference in his decision making process if Madison would have told him she was in love with him before they got to the FS dates? If she was truly his frontrunner, I think it might have made a difference. jmo

But Madison had already told him on their first 1-on-1 that she moves slowly in relationships.  So the fact that she hadn't told him she loved him was her being true to herself.  And, I still think it was up to her to tell him when she felt comfortable and not the show's decision.

Heck if I was her, I would have probably had a hard time telling someone that I had only known a few weeks that especially with a camera in my face. I would have been even more tongue tied than she was!

Question for those that watched the Farmer Chris season (I didn't).  When did Becca T tell him she was a virgin?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:18 pm

@HavaDrPepper Becca told Farmer Chris on their fantasy suite date.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:@HavaDrPepper Becca told Farmer Chris on their fantasy suite date.

Thank you.

That just shows that TPTB are truly evil with them setting Madi up with the girls all staying together.

Scum.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@HavaDrPepper Becca told Farmer Chris on their fantasy suite date.

Thank you.

That just shows that TPTB are truly evil with them setting Madi up with the girls all staying together.

Scum.

IMO

Yeah, that is why I don't get why Chris is SO mad at Madi. Heck, Becca was worse with Chris. At least Madi actually was falling for Peter and they had/have amazing chemistry.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:19 am

Is this their new permanent host? TY

Bobette wrote:snipped

Source

One of the dumbest episodes I've ever seen.  I felt like all of them were acting to varying degrees.  Also, Pete would make an excellent polygamist IMO.  He's just waaayyyyy too comfortable with having three girls on the go at once.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:25 am

@GuardianAngel No he's still scrambling to find one I think.  Must be a huge headache.

O/T that link was the first episode I've seen WITH ADS and it was a wild ride.  SO different to AU TV! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:29 am

@Bobette I can only imagine. I know exactly what they are going through and suprised they found one so quick, that's why I asked. I copied your post in the viewing link thread for those that are interested. I've been receiving several inquiries about it, so I appreciate being kept up to date. Smiley TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:55 am

Can someone make out what Peter says to Madison when they are kissing on top of that building and she says " I never want this to end" did he say "I love you?" I can't make out if that's what he said. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:00 am

I’m wondering if the voice overs of Madi and Peter on top of the building where she says she can see him as the father of her kids, and her husband, and the man she just realized she was in love with are from post filming 🤔
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:04 am

Jolena wrote:Can someone make out what Peter says to Madison when they are kissing on top of that building and she says " I never want this to end" did he say "I love you?"  I can't make out if that's what he said. TIA

I don't know what he says, but I do think Madi said she loved him on that building and it was cut.  Because, I could have sworn she admitted she's never said she was in love to anyone before when they first met for the dinner part.

MadiPrewfan wrote:I’m wondering if the voice overs of Madi and Peter on top of the building where she says she can see him as the father of her kids, and her husband, and the man she just realized she was in love with are from post filming 🤔

That's my question, because that whole section of them kissing was nothing but VO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana