SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:31 am

Madison is the only one he voiced in a PI "I love Madison" on her hometown and on this Fantasy date he voiced "I love Madison, there's no doubt about that".I don't recall him saying that into the camera about anyone else . Did he? Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:40 am

@Jolena He did bury his face in to her neck it was voiced by him ILY.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:52 am

@Jolena and also, in one of the podcasts he did, he said he only told one girl "I Love You"

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:54 am

No wonder she was hurt by his choices.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:22 pm

Billysmom wrote:No wonder she was hurt by his choices.

But she still didn't say it back. She has yet to reciprocate the feelings. At this point all F3 have usually told the lead how they feel. She says " I have so much I want to say to you" but she never says it and Peter made that clear after their talk in the hanger that Victoria and Hannah both told them how they feel about him but Madison hasen't. Before hometowns when they had their date and she said it was getting hard for her he asked her "WHY" and she still didn't tell him she only said "because I see a future with you " That's not telling him that she loves him or what he needs and expects to hear from her at this point. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Jolena wrote:

But she still didn't say it back. She has yet to reciprocate the feelings. At this point all F3 have usually told the lead how they feel. She says " I have so much I want to say to you" but she never says it and Peter made that clear after their talk in the hanger that Victoria and Hannah both told them how they feel about him but Madison hasen't. Before hometowns when they had their date and she said it was getting hard for her he asked her "WHY" and she still didn't tell him she only said "because I see a future with you " That's not telling him that she loves him or what he needs and expects to hear from her at this point. jmo

I think she told him on the building and it was cut. I could have sworn she said she never told someone she loved them before when the met for the dinner portion?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:53 pm

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I think she told him on the building and it was cut.  I could have sworn she said she never told someone she loved them before when the met for the dinner portion?

There is a transcript of the dinner conversation on reddit but due to the rules here I cannot bring it or the link to it over.

I'm reading it and I don't see where she actually says that she loves him but she does say that she was sorry that she didn't show more of her heart in the conversation after the rose ceremony.  Later on she does tell him that he is worth it and she is still fighting to get through it.

For me a more important phrase she said is the one about " to say yes to an engagement and continuing to move forward if you have slept with the other women".  IMO, she is not saying that she cannot continue to explore a relationship with him but that she just cannot say yes to an engagement at this time.  She then goes on to explain that she just can't wrap her mind around the fact that he could propose to her having been intimate with someone less than 2 weeks before that (my paraphrasing of her words).

IMO, just my take on some things.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:18 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I think she told him on the building and it was cut.  I could have sworn she said she never told someone she loved them before when the met for the dinner portion?

There is a transcript of the dinner conversation on reddit but due to the rules here I cannot bring it or the link to it over.

I'm reading it and I don't see where she actually says that she loves him but she does say that she was sorry that she didn't show more of her heart in the conversation after the rose ceremony.  Later on she does tell him that he is worth it and she is still fighting to get through it.

For me a more important phrase she said is the one about " to say yes to an engagement and continuing to move forward if you have slept with the other women".  IMO, she is not saying that she cannot continue to explore a relationship with him but that she just cannot say yes to an engagement at this time.  She then goes on to explain that she just can't wrap her mind around the fact that he could propose to her having been intimate with someone less than 2 weeks before that (my paraphrasing of her words).

No, it was before they sat down and he said how he felt her heart racing or whatever.

eta

OK, I listened to it again.  Madi said that she never has never had that feeling before, ever.  So, I don't think she told him she is in love with him.

When she said she never wanted to leave, he said 'neither do I'.

Last edited by atem on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Bravo to Madison for knowing what she wants and sticking to it. Not easy to do in real life or with the producers whispering in your ear for the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:48 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

@HaveaDrPepper
I so, so, so get where she’s coming from and who she is. However, he’s a single guy, accustomed to freedom and IMO a certifiable horn dog who I actually think had sex with both VF AND HA.
He scares me...because more and more Peter looks to my seasoned eye like that guy who LOVES HIS WIFE, LOVES HIS FAMILY, LOVES HIS LIFE but, has what he hopes will be an inconsequential roll in the hay with some chick who catches his eye on a flight, in an airport, in another city, now and again. She won’t know for sure for some time if he gets smarter but, if I had to bet more than a dollar - he is that guy who compartmentalizes beautifully and she’s no fool so, I’m scared for them. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

@HaveaDrPepper
I so, so, so get where she’s coming from and who she is. However, he’s a single guy, accustomed to freedom and IMO a certifiable horn dog who I actually think had sex with both VF AND HA.
He scares me...because more and more Peter looks to my seasoned eye like that guy who LOVES HIS WIFE, LOVES HIS FAMILY, LOVES HIS LIFE but, has what he hopes will be an inconsequential roll in the hay with some chick who catches his eye on a flight, in an airport, in another city, now and again. She won’t know for sure for some time if he gets smarter but, if I had to bet more than a dollar - he is that guy who compartmentalizes beautifully and she’s no fool so, I’m scared for them. All IMO.

I hear ya.  I would like it to work out for them because deep down I do think they could be good together. Other couples that nobody ever pictured together have made it.  But... I don't think he is quite in that mind space that he would need for that just yet.

At this time, if they are still together, I hope it is just a getting-to-know-you-dating relationship and that Madison sticks to her true self and take things slow, just like she told him on her first date.  If an engagement would come, I also hope they don't rush into marriage.  She is still young and he's not over the hill yet.

In the end though, I don't have high hopes of this relationship lasting til the end of 2020.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Madison may have been Peter's F1. She may be with him now as engaged, dating, or something else. Not sure the formality of the relationship is relevant here. And maybe they're not together or even were never together.

My question is where and how far would they go in a long term relationship. Madi wants her husband to be the family's faith leader, it is important to her, and I just don't see Peter in that role. That role must be, IMO, something that comes from "inside" a person, a deeply held belief and value system; I don't think it can be assumed, no matter how sincerely, if it stems mainly from wanting a relationship with another person. I cannot stress how strongly I feel it must be intrinsic.

I am not saying Peter isn't religious or spiritual as I do not know him well enough. I will say, however, that I haven't seen this side of him in either Hannah B's or his season. I haven't seen where he made this (family faith leader) a value and goal he set for his future.

Wishing them both, together or singly, the very best but not sure how a long term relationship between them can flourish with these differences.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana