SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:52 pm

luvstx wrote:
atem wrote:Madi does meet with the parents and it's with the same shirt we see Barb say 'Don't let her go'...

Of course, the Sun has their pics romantic like unlike HS

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11006875/bachelor-peter-weber-and-finalist-madison-kiss-on-second-aussie-date-after-her-rival-hannah-ann-is-spotted-alone/

Well Madison sure looks happier than they would want us to believe she was after FSD.   And clearly she stayed with the show.

Still can’t figure out how the Sun has these photos and RS hasn’t been able to spill any late season details

Well, so far these pics are just showing dates, not specific details.

The article confuses me because it says they were walking around the small town on a date but like @atem says, the shirt matches the one he has on when talking to his mom.  Since when have they had a "date" before the MTP portion of the date.  Usually the lead is waiting for the contestant outside the place where the MTP takes place then they separate immediately after.

More producer manipulation for paparazzi???

no idea

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:57 pm

They don't want to flat out say Madi and HS are the F2

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:06 pm

@HavaDrPepper maybe it’s there LCD ? Maybe Madi leaves then?? And Peter gets upset and goes to his mum for comfort...Though it certainly doesn’t look like she leaves in The pics??

Unless Madi doesn’t eliminate at all And those photos are mtp and Barb just met Madi again and barb is just being emotional telling Peter you better pick Madi at the end??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:15 pm

@HavaDrPepper I wouldn’t based my speculations on what The Sun is making up with these photos. Who says they are on a date? We see them walking and coming out of a car...and it could very well be just them before they go and meet the parents. We do not have a location for the hotel where they stayed yet, am I right? The only thing that is confirmed here is tge location Alice Springs. So if we find those features, we may have more to go about what was going on here.
JMOAA
ETA it also looks like they are picking up some info from HERE .... handwave laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Just wanted to mention something I found noteworthy, (and mb some one else already mentioned this) but media and some discussions seem to imply Madison gives an ultimatum and/ or says she won’t continue if Peter has slept w/others. When what she actually says is “ If he sleeps with anyone else it’s going to be HARD for me to continue to move forward” (in original season preview) and then also “ I wouldn’t be able to say yes to an ENGAGEMENT if you have slept with the other women” (said in most recent preview) The reason I find these semantics interesting it’s because she never said she absolutely would not continue she just says it’s going to be hard… And that she would not get engaged… This wording leaves it open for her to possibly attend the FRC and or continue dating him- just not get engaged. This wording implies it mb was not necc deal breaker after all ... just a roadblock and something she would need more time to work through... even leaves open the possibly that she could attend the final rose ceremony and or continue dating him just not get engaged. I personally don’t think she does & I personally don’t think she & Peter are great match, but imo an ultimatum was never given. Madison was very mature - stated her truth while still trying to give the situation she was in a fair shot. Just found it interesting Smiley

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:Just wanted to mention something I found noteworthy, (and mb some one else already mentioned this) but media and some discussions seem to imply Madison gives an ultimatum and/ or says she won’t continue if Peter has slept w/others. When what she actually says is “ If he sleeps with anyone else it’s going to be HARD for me to continue to move forward” (in original season preview) and then also “ I wouldn’t be able to say yes to an ENGAGEMENT if you have slept with the other women” (said in most recent preview) The reason I find these semantics interesting it’s because she never said she absolutely would not continue she just says it’s going to be hard… And that she would not get engaged… This wording leaves it open for her to possibly attend the FRC and or continue dating him- just not get engaged. This wording implies it mb was not  necc deal breaker after all ... just a roadblock and something she would need more time to work through... even leaves open the  possibly that she could attend the final rose ceremony and or continue dating him just not get engaged. I personally don’t think she does & I personally don’t think she & Peter are great match, but imo an ultimatum was never given. Madison was very mature - stated her truth while still trying to give the situation she was in a fair shot. Just found it interesting Smiley

Yes, I did notice that. Interesting take.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:30 pm

@Kindnesscounts. :yes: I have mentioned this before and thanks for spelling it out again. IMO it’s Victoria that brings this to what people are now quoting, she is the one saying ‘ you gave him an ultimatum, and that’s disgusting’ . We will probably SEE her say it after Madi comes back in her sparkle dress as she left Peter. And that’s the plot that TPTB completely manipulated by having them room together. It puts Madison against the wall and having to deal with her very personal decision and choices in a sort of conflict with the other girls. No matter if Peter is right or wrong or whatever, she should have had privacy and space to deal with her own emotions. But you can’t count on any of that from these heartless people.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Kindnesscounts. :yes:  I have mentioned this before and thanks for spelling it out again. IMO it’s Victoria that brings this to what people are now quoting, she is the one saying ‘ you gave him an ultimatum, and that’s disgusting’ . We will probably SEE her say it after Madi comes back in her sparkle dress as she left Peter. And that’s the plot that TPTB completely manipulated by having them room together. It puts Madison against the wall and having to deal with her very personal decision and choices in a sort of conflict with the other girls. No matter if Peter is right or wrong or whatever, she should have had privacy and space to deal with her own emotions. But you can’t count on any of that from these heartless people.
JMOAA

thumbsup :yes: Well said!

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:57 pm

Hannah Ann had a reposted IG story up this morning which is now gone. The original was from one of her cast mates with text about missing HA leading her in devotionals. Did anyone catch that or SC? That along with HA wearing a cross during HTD makes me wonder if religion will also surface with Peter and HA.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Maybe this isn’t that dramatic of a season after all? Madi supposedly self-eliminates according to RS but maybe very briefly like not going to the FS. And she won’t get engaged due to Peter sleeping with the other women so they just date. If that’s it then this is all a bit boring. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:07 pm

The Sanctuary Cove is already advertising The Bachelor being there

https://www.instagram.com/interconsanc/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:27 pm

I've said all along that I believe she leaves after the MTP and quite possibly the LCD but before the FRC (which is different than Cassie who left on the FSD).

I've also said that I think that the seriousness and reality of a possible engagement hits her like a ton of bricks after the MTP because since they met her before, they quite possibly will treat her like a member of the family.  They can also get into the hard hitting questions much sooner because they did all the fluffy chit chat at the vow renewal date.

This is the girl that told him on their first date that she takes things slowly in relationships. I also don't think she gave him any ultimatums but expressed her boundaries.  It will all be about how he explains his actions to her that will dictate how things go.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana