SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Same boat as who? Is she referring to Kelly? I looked at her twitter and don't see any comments regarding her not being at WTA.

She may read Reddit there was a post yesterday or sometime this weekend there about "Justice for Natasha" similar to Kelly.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Same boat as who? Is she referring to Kelly? I looked at her twitter and don't see any comments regarding her not being at WTA.

She may read Reddit there was a post yesterday or sometime this weekend there about "Justice for Natasha" similar to Kelly.

Yeah, I am taking it as she was looking at Reddit and was reading she's a producer plant basically.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:59 pm

That's a pretty snobby response if you ask me. As in she wouldn't be "in the same boat" as a nobody.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a pretty snobby response if you ask me. As in she wouldn't be "in the same boat" as a nobody.

@GuardianAngel
She explained what she meant. She was invited to WTA, Kelly was not, right?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:38 pm

@Chgohighlife Right. But to say "don't put me in the same boat" to me sounds degrading and means don't put me in the same category as her.

How about, a simple statement, I was invited however I wasn't able to attend. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:00 pm

Natasha be lucky to be in the same boat as Kelley.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Chgohighlife Right. But to say "don't put me in the same boat" to me sounds degrading and means don't put me in the same category as her.

How about, a simple statement, I was invited however I wasn't able to attend. JMO's

@GuardianAngel
Kelley had an arrogance I found distasteful so I think it’s quite possible she is in ‘boat’ of exclusion no one else wants to be associated with. IMO That’s why she wasn’t invited. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:51 am

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview.

https://youtu.be/MQzIAIq7bWo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:59 am

I think the person he is saying" he's so sorry to" in this promo is Madi , you can see a little tip of the persons head and the hair is Dk Brown. Hannah's is lighter. imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:03 am

My screen caps from the preview posted above
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 5cd05210
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 B5bd7c10

https://youtu.be/MQzIAIq7bWo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:13 am

Jolena wrote:I think the person he is saying" he's so sorry to" in this promo is Madi , you can see a little tip of the persons head and the hair is Dk Brown. Hannah's is lighter. imo

I think he’s apologizing to VF for sending her home at F3. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:26 am

Does he say “babe, from the bottom of my heart, I’m so sorry.”

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91