SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@leavers

Merissa's conversation with Peter was edited down to barely anything.  They talked for 7 to 10 minutes and we saw nowhere near that on the show.  She has stated that she said "marriages and relationships" when talking to Peter and evidently gave him details as well.  IMO there is a reason her face was blurred since they didn't have the camera angles they normally do when filming this stuff.  They couldn't hide what she was actually saying unless they blurred her face.  The only mic was Peter's.  She did not have a mic on at all.  

I see a lot of issues with VF outside of the breaking up of marriages/relationships.  Not someone I would want to be around.

IMO

@gurlbrit

I have heard that as well about "elite" military.

Yes, but the point I was replying to was that ABC shouldn't have made a platform for VF to be stoned on. On the show, all Merissa said was that relationships broke up because of her which is pretty vague and imo not particularly harmful or damaging to VF. What she told Peter is irrelevant imo, because ABC clearly aren't dumb enough to make those more targeted revelations public on their watch.

(eta I agree with you, my post was directed to the idea that ABC set VF up for a public stoning so to speak)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:12 pm

VF set VF up for the public stoning.

She knew her own history (even though she denies it), she knew they would use it if they found out especially after the Chase Rice date.  It is all on her as to how she handled it.  Crying and stomping like a child having a tantrum was not the way to do it.

I actually think ABC was very kind to her and the WTA will be more of the same. They will not get into depth on any of this. And, she will be on BIP.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:19 pm

leavers wrote:

Merissa's conversation with Peter was edited down to barely anything.  They talked for 7 to 10 minutes and we saw nowhere near that on the show.  She has stated that she said "marriages and relationships" when talking to Peter and evidently gave him details as well.  IMO there is a reason her face was blurred since they didn't have the camera angles they normally do when filming this stuff.  They couldn't hide what she was actually saying unless they blurred her face.  The only mic was Peter's.  She did not have a mic on at all.  

I see a lot of issues with VF outside of the breaking up of marriages/relationships.  Not someone I would want to be around.

IMO

I agree.. of course they set her up and they set Peter up too , there's no doubt that her returning to his hotel room was producer driven and that whole scene was set up that he take her back. They knew Madison was his F1 , they wanted her for the drama and she's delivering. No one can convince me any different. jmo

@gurlbrit

Yes, but the point I was replying to was that ABC shouldn't have made a platform for VF to be stoned on. On the show, all Merissa said was that relationships broke up because of her which is pretty vague and imo not particularly harmful or damaging to VF. What she told Peter is irrelevant imo, because ABC clearly aren't dumb enough to make those more targeted revelations public on their watch.

(eta I agree with you, my post was directed to the idea that ABC set VF up for a public stoning so to speak)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:24 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:VF set VF up for the public stoning.

She knew her own history (even though she denies it), she knew they would use it if they found out especially after the Chase Rice date.  It is all on her as to how she handled it.  Crying and stomping like a child having a tantrum was not the way to do it.

I actually think ABC was very kind to her and the WTA will be more of the same. They will not get into depth on any of this. And, she will be on BIP.

ITA! ABC/tptb, I'm sure, know everything; they've been very, very measured about what they've put out there.

Everything else is just internet talk, which was inevitable. If VF didn't want this info about her actions out there in public, well - she didn't have to go on the Bachelor! Nobody made her go on there other than her own desire for 15 minutes of fame.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:28 am

leavers wrote:

IMO

@gurlbrit

The public stoning comment was not about anything ABC has done or, revealed. It was my response to a poster who suggested perhaps tptb could give the wives the opportunity to address VF. I was simply stating my opinion. The wives need to place most of the blame on their husbands. Women don’t steal husbands. They play for a few days with men who either don’t care or, think they can get away with it. Elite military, my foot. They’re just disloyal, unfaithful trash. I don’t even want to see those women make fools of themselves if they’re trying to say otherwise. Just keep blaming VF till the next woman “steals” their husband. Absurd, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:31 am

I don't think ABC isn't going to have the wives say anything as it isn't an issue to them. I think the only reason RS hasn't released anything is due to the women not wanting to bother. Why go through all that when she isn't F1? So, to me after the WTA it will be over.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:31 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
leavers wrote:

IMO

@gurlbrit

The public stoning comment was not about anything ABC has done or, revealed. It was my response to a poster who suggested perhaps tptb could give the wives the opportunity to address VF. I was simply stating my opinion. The wives need to place most of the blame on their husbands. Women don’t steal husbands. They play for a few days with men who either don’t care or, think they can get away with it. Elite military, my foot. They’re just disloyal, unfaithful trash. I don’t even want to see those women make fools of themselves if they’re trying to say otherwise. Just keep blaming VF till the next woman “steals” their husband. Absurd, IMO.

Removing gender from the equation because it's totally irrelevant imo:

If Person A is friends with Person B and they're fully aware Person B is married and who they're married to, then it is wrong for Person A to sleep with Person B's spouse. It is a betrayal of friendship. That is the case with VF, and that is what makes her actions wrong. The women were her friends! Are the husbands also wrong - of course! And I've never seen anyone deny that. But they didn't put themselves on a TV show, and even if they did, they're not on the one we're discussing here.

The military thing is relevant only in as far as it's a reason why the identities of the involved parties are never going to come to light.

Anyway agreed with @atem, unless VF goes on BiP then she'll be forgotten after WTA. And if she does go to paradise, the story will most likely move on and be about whatever she gets up to on the island.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:24 am

leavers wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
leavers wrote:

IMO

@gurlbrit

If Person A is friends with Person B and they're fully aware Person B is married and who they're married to, then it is wrong for Person A to sleep with Person B's spouse. It is a betrayal of friendship. That is the case with VF, and that is what makes her actions wrong. The women were her friends! Are the husbands also wrong - of course! And I've never seen anyone deny that. But they didn't put themselves on a TV show, and even if they did, they're not on the one we're discussing here.

The military thing is relevant only in as far as it's a reason why the identities of the involved parties are never going to come to light.

Anyway agreed with @atem, unless VF goes on BiP then she'll be forgotten after WTA. And if she does go to paradise, the story will most likely move on and be about whatever she gets up to on the island.

So IMO, the relevant point we haven’t discussed as much is the whole friendship issue. It just doesn’t click for me that in this VERY small military town - a local, beautiful, single girl, with no kids becomes great friends with so many married women, military wives. Then, one by one she has affairs with her “friends” husbands. The poisonous gossip mill of a small town that is also a military installation does not destroy her relationships and her reputation until she’s committed this betrayal up to four times? That’s really not how small town gossip and retribution works, especially in the military town environment. Congratulations on a compelling scenario tptb but, I don’t buy it, Absurd, IMO. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:00 am

Well, she was friends with these girls before the marriages.  More than likely they are local girls that ended up meeting, falling in love with and marrying the military guys that are stationed in the area.  Because of the type of units based there, they tend to stay in this location longer (cousin stationed there for 4 years until his enlistment was over and he left the military). Cousin lived off base closer to Virginia Beach area in a house with some of his friends from training that were also stationed there but on other ships (over 75 ships based there) . He also said the local girls were all over the military guys ALL THE TIME.

Virginia Beach is not a small town.  The population is well over 400,000.  Now Norfolk, where the military base is actually located has a population of about 250,000.  NS Norfolk (Naval Station Norfolk) is the world's largest naval station. 

Many residents of Virginia Beach have ties to the military whether it is someone that is in the military or family members that work there as non-enlisted employees.  A lot of local businesses deal with the military as well. 

Basically Virginia Beach is a military town that has a lot of tourists because of its beaches (been there twice).

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:33 pm

leavers wrote:snipped

I totally agree with you, IMO they are both to blame for their actions, VF and whoever she got involved with that was married, regardless of small town or big city. The friendship aspect only makes it worse and for me doesn't take away the initial actions. One is too many, but it appears to be more than 1 and VF in her IG posts claims they are all false accusations. Over the years of sleuthing, we know where's there's smoke there's fire comes to fruition all too often. If you're not happy in your marriage do something about it, I don't buy the excuse things are not good at home, so I'll have myself a little fling.

IMO She was better off not addressing the rumours in her IG but since what I've seen from her so far, nothing is her fault and I'm sure we'll hear more from her after she gets eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:11 pm

https://twitter.com/itsnatashajp/status/1232017311147732994?s=20

https://twitter.com/itsnatashajp/status/1232018329101111297?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Same boat as who? Is she referring to Kelly? I looked at her twitter and don't see any comments regarding her not being at WTA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91