SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:57 am

Here is the white jacket with Chasen and Dale.
https://youtu.be/H9SQrjf7b_o

With Chasen
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree576

Caps with Dale

In this one they look like they are going in the president suite going by the sign and guessing that is Clare's room.
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree690
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree691

In this one there are some one the jacket is on the side of the bed. The backpack on the bed makes me think this was after a date.
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree692

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:26 pm

@smg2587 Thanks so much for all the s/caps! Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:26 pm

Some s/caps that stood out for me.

This reminds me of Hannah Brown, but I forget what was happening in that scene for Hannah. I wonder if it's the same situation for Tayshia.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu161

VO She is probably in her head trying to figure out followed by bleep

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu164

VO It's not always easy

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu163

VO to see who is the wolf in sheep's clothing

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu165

Also the last two s/caps looks like to me the F3. Tayshia probably left to compose herself and we see the three standing around, crickets, as we have seen so many times before.

FRC where she breaksdown in the same dress. I don't understand what she's saying between tears, "I'm really trying"?
Maybe that's the F2 about to be eliminated. I don't see a rose on the table but would there even be a table when the F2 arrives?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Rc10

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1324592589891203072

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:31 pm

I am not watching closely this season and tend to forget who is who.

I watched the Tashia teaser and I am thinking this is her F1. Producers played the married couple a couple of times aka fairytale IMO. The edits looked like them vs him

Imo

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 7e85b410
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 A1393710
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 D1afad10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bbd6a510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:46 pm

@GuardianAngel

Is this a rose?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E6da9110

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Some s/caps that stood out for me.

This reminds me of Hannah Brown, but I forget what was happening in that scene for Hannah. I wonder if it's the same situation for Tayshia.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu161

GA - am thinking this might be when she lets Brendan go? I know RS said his parents didn't show for the HT (via zoom?) but if she really liked him and his parents weren't invested, she might begin to doubt Brendan. My guess about who her dad is referring as not being the right man for her is Brendan - and it's somehow tied to his parents.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:09 pm

VO She is probably in her head trying to figure out followed by bleep

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu164

VO It's not always easy

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu163

VO to see who is the wolf in sheep's clothing

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu165

Also the last two s/caps looks like to me the F3. Tayshia probably left to compose herself and we see the three standing around, crickets, as we have seen so many times before.

FRC where she breaksdown in the same dress. I don't understand what she's saying between tears, "I'm really trying"?
Maybe that's the F2 about to be eliminated. I don't see a rose on the table but would there even be a table when the F2 arrives?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Rc10

I am having a hard time keeping these guys straight. Would love it if someone would id them Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:18 pm

@luvstx I agree. I can't tell the difference between 2 or her final 4...Zac and Brendan. I guess she has a type.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:43 pm

@Norcalgal IA she lets someone go. I found some articles about Hannah Brown tripping and falling on her way to the FRC. I don't think that's Tayshia on her way to the FRC because we can see her in a white dress at the FRC but I do think it's probably when she let F3 go.  I also read something quick earlier, but now can't find it where Tayshia says she didn't think she'd fall in love with two people. Same schtick different season. JMO's.

@HEA I paused and played that so many times when I posted that, I couldn't see anymore. I didn't think it was a rose because to me it looks like it's part of the podium. The dark part looks to be on the side, and not a red rose on the top, plus she starts to cry. I could be wrong.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prGeRaMtF54

They finally put the season trailer preview up on Youtube.

I thought these two might match.

In this one Tayshia says "I trying to think of something wrong and there's nothing wrong.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree693

The dress seems to match the one she is with Zac in this scene.
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree694

Also these caps with Tayshia and Ivan seems to go together. Possibly their FSD.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree695
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree697
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree696

Also find this one interesting. The guy next to her is dressed so casually and she seems dressed up. Maybe when Brendan's parents do come to HTDs or when he left?
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree698

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:37 am

Episode 6 preview screencaps. I see a UFC style date that Wells is apart of, another group date that involves Ashley I and Jared and a RC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I4OWwY5oOk

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree700
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree699
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree701
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree704
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree703
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree702
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree707
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree706
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree705

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree710
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree708
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree709

Suit jacket makes it seem like this kiss happens at the RC.
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree712
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree713
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree711
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree716
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree714
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree715
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree718
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree719
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree717
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree721
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree720
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree722
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree725
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree724
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree723
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree726
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree727
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree728

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:42 am

In an Entertainment Tonight interview Tayshia was asked about this scene directly an she made it sound like it was about eliminating someone she very much cared for. This scene refines me more of a lead letting go of of their f3 more than anything else. I can see it being when she let either Brendan or Ivan go.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890