SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:56 am

@atem Is it possible that the People shoot happened around the time Madi was spotted at Burbank?

And yeah @HEA my impression of why CH and production seem to have such an issue with Madi is because she didn't comply with what they wanted from her. She didn't give them the virginity soundbite they wanted, she didn't give them a neatly packaged story of her immediately taking back Peter that they could film. If RS's spoilers are true then the timeline was not to production's wishes and outside of their control. It was likely Peter spending time with her family off screen and having many difficult conversations, all outside the view of production. I think production thought helping Madi get the flight out of Australia would be the end of it and Peter would make a decision to be with HA, but it only made Peter more unsure. Amazing that so many of the leads view production as their friends, I guess that's the art of manipulation that they've got down. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:22 am

Maybe the sleuthers can track her feet to CA . Maybe someone will spot her at the airport.  Usually the F1 heads to CA Thursday or Friday before the finale. I guess it's also possible they did the shoot earlier this time but wasen't Peter on a work trip and spotted in other places when she landed in Burbank and spent what we now know was a few days in CA before she went back to Alabama? jmo @atem Maybe she won't be at the game Saturday. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:24 am

cheriee wrote:I agree that Peter doesn't fit that "spiritual leader" archetype that Madi described. But IMO I also don't actually think that's ultimately what Madi wants completely. And it might've been part of why she struggled so much later on. Peter isn't her father, and maybe she realized that there were other attributes that were important to her other than just the qualities she thought she was meant to want. I think it's very likely they don't end up working out in the end, but I honestly think they are more compatible then I would've first thought. As I said, adventure, travel, family and service are things that do align for them. It's just whether that's ultimately enough. Time will tell.

It would be one thing if Peter was just going on a mission trip and volunteering, it's another thing that he's chosen to closely partner with this charity and ministries and promote it. It seems that it's his high-school friend who runs it, and she's married with children. I think it'd mean something to Madi's father to see that Peter has some dedication to a faith based charity and IMO would be part of why her father possibly would approve of their relationship. If RS's spoiler is correct then there were many difficult conversations between them all in the family and it's all been discussed. No doubt there's obstacles and maybe they are just too big, but in many respects I think there's quite significant common ground there. Or at least enough love there that they're wanting to date and see. All JMO.

@cheriee
I agree with you. Madi has lived a very sheltered life, IMO. She is young and very inexperienced (not just sexually but, overall) but, as we all know growth, development, faith, exposure and experience shape the woman we ultimately become - not, just what mom and dad want nor what we thought we wanted when we were kids. Madi said all the right things but, her actual knowledge was limited. I’m sure her father is wonderful but, he’s not perfect as no man is and regardless, Madi will love the man she loves not, the one most like her dad. I’ve said before, I think Peter surprised her - her feelings for him, the newness of him, his unwillingness to just do what she wanted and her reaction to it. All that is just the prelude to a sincerely intimate though not yet sexual real relationship with him.
IMO Faith does not require Madi to give up the man she loves because he is not as devoutly religious as the picture she has of the man she wants. A solid Christian family can be built with two believers who dedicate themselves to their faith and their lives and family and not just striving to become a carbon copy of her parents’. That’s a valuable lesson for Madi and the young women who see her as a role model. If she really is the leader she wants to be, she’ll pave her own path and raise both herself and help raise Peter to a level of strong faith and fulfillment. It will be a new experience for and between both of them. I think she can do it. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:56 am

I tend to think that we don't have a true picture of either Madison or Peter.  Only what the show has shown us.  Did we really learn anything about Peter on Hannah's season? Nothing except he is a pilot and grew up in the shadow of the mansion.  They have not shown us much more than that this season either.

Peter did attend Christian schools in his past so that part of him may have gotten lost for him in his 20's.  It happens. Some return later in life, some don't.  We honestly don't know his family's view in this area.  

Madison has not always lived with her parents, nor has she always lived in Auburn.  We don't know what experiences she had while she was away from her family.  She may have her core values she learned from her family/faith but she may also have had other experiences which have shaped who she is now.

Any relationship they have is between them and they will handle it the best way they know how.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:21 am

I think Madi wants her a Justin Bieber. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:07 pm

Madi seems quite strong in her convictions. Part of her tagline on IG is “always stand up for what you believe in”. She hasn’t given us any reason to think that she is merely parroting her parents’ beliefs. She’s very intentional in how she lives. One does not remain a virgin at 23 when she’s had a serious long term boyfriend without a lot of strength. She’s traveled I believe twice to the developing world to do volunteer work and has lived on her own. She’s been on tv before. She’s had these experiences most people her age have not. She has goals and knows her purpose in life. Her goal of wanting to open an orphanage in the developing world is modeled after Katie Davis, a wonderful young woman who is doing just that. So I give Madi credit for knowing who she is. I just don’t see her as someone who doesn’t know her own mind or is so naive. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:23 pm

gabriele wrote:Madi seems quite strong in her convictions. Part of her tagline on IG is “always stand up for what you believe in”. She hasn’t given us any reason to think that she is merely parroting her parents’ beliefs. She’s very intentional in how she lives. One does not remain a virgin at 23 when she’s had a serious long term boyfriend without a lot of strength. She’s traveled I believe twice to the developing world to do volunteer work and has lived on her own. She’s been on tv before. She’s had these experiences most people her age have not. She has goals and knows her purpose in life. Her goal of wanting to open an orphanage in the developing world is modeled after Katie Davis, a wonderful young woman who is doing just that. So I give Madi credit for knowing who she is. I just don’t see her as someone who doesn’t know her own mind or is so naive. jmo

She also attended a ministry college.
“ Prewett explained why she decided to attend Highlands College in the video, and Cosmopolitan recorded what she said in the video before it was taken down from public viewing.

My whole life I’ve been completely shut off to the idea of ministry. I loved the church, but I wanted to come to church and escape the weights and busyness of the world. I wanted to come to church and find rest and peace and comfort. And about three months ago, the Lord just spoke to me, and I had this revelation and realized in that moment what my God-given purpose was, and that’s ministry. In any way shape or form, I know that that is what the Lord has called me to do. I love my church, I serve at my church, I’m dedicated to my church, and I couldn’t think of any other seminary school that I’d rather go to. And I’m just hungry to learn more about God and about the church. That’s why I think Highlands College is the perfect fit for me.”
https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/01/madison-prewett-bachelor/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:51 pm

I haven’t been watching this season very closely. Can somebody explain what the “virginity soundbite” that Madi didn’t give production is? TYIA.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:53 pm

notarose wrote:
gabriele wrote:Madi seems quite strong in her convictions. Part of her tagline on IG is “always stand up for what you believe in”. She hasn’t given us any reason to think that she is merely parroting her parents’ beliefs. She’s very intentional in how she lives. One does not remain a virgin at 23 when she’s had a serious long term boyfriend without a lot of strength. She’s traveled I believe twice to the developing world to do volunteer work and has lived on her own. She’s been on tv before. She’s had these experiences most people her age have not. She has goals and knows her purpose in life. Her goal of wanting to open an orphanage in the developing world is modeled after Katie Davis, a wonderful young woman who is doing just that. So I give Madi credit for knowing who she is. I just don’t see her as someone who doesn’t know her own mind or is so naive. jmo

She also attended a ministry college.
“ Prewett explained why she decided to attend Highlands College in the video, and Cosmopolitan recorded what she said in the video before it was taken down from public viewing.

My whole life I’ve been completely shut off to the idea of ministry. I loved the church, but I wanted to come to church and escape the weights and busyness of the world. I wanted to come to church and find rest and peace and comfort. And about three months ago, the Lord just spoke to me, and I had this revelation and realized in that moment what my God-given purpose was, and that’s ministry. In any way shape or form, I know that that is what the Lord has called me to do. I love my church, I serve at my church, I’m dedicated to my church, and I couldn’t think of any other seminary school that I’d rather go to. And I’m just hungry to learn more about God and about the church. That’s why I think Highlands College is the perfect fit for me.”
https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/01/madison-prewett-bachelor/

"Until I kissed my prince Peter" cantstopl cantstopl PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633 jk couldn't resist laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:04 pm

https://twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/1235959138682834944?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Even while on the show, Madi didn't completely succumb to being in the bubble & she's certainly not in the bubble post-show. All indications are that she's a strong and confident woman of faith. It sounds like Peter & Madi made the decision to move forward with their relationship after a lot of discussion, which I'm sure included discussion of their compatibility with respect to faith (I think they're very compatible in most other ways). Peter expressed to Madi that his faith wasn't as strong as he'd like it to be. Over the last year, he's been involved with S2M (before doing the show) and he's also gravitated towards religious women (both Hannahs and Madi) so I think it's very possible Peter is genuine in making faith more of a priority. Madi strikes me as the type who will be more concerned with what's in Peter's heart than Peter being a choir boy who doesn't take trips to Vegas, drink, etc. I also think it says a lot about Peter's love for Madi that he worked to get her back and to build a relationship with her family. Despite his mistakes as lead, Peter is also a very loving, warm, kind, compassionate, family focused guy who loves adventure & wants to help others. If she believes they're compatible, I can certainly understand forgiving him for his indecision and being intimate with someone else while dating two other women. If nothing else, if they don't work out, she'll never wonder what if.

JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:27 pm

So, Monday's episode will be MTP and LCD with a studio audience and Tuesday's has FRC, footage they filmed after the regular season ended, HA, Madison, Peter, Clare and 5 of her guys with a studio audience?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2