SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:02 pm

kmick0890 wrote:Peter's friends haven't heard from him since the finale aired
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-peter-webers-friends-havent-heard-from-him-since-finale/

Well a spotting at a restaurant in studio city but no picture. I wonder if this is true or just a reporter looking to get clicks on this site.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:03 pm

ule101 wrote:Barb needs to either come out with real tangible evidence for why she hates Madison or just let it go because all she'll do is push her son away from her.

As for Hannah Ann, I don't believe she ever loved Peter or was that heartbroken over him. I think she was just embarrassed that she isn't a part of a bachelor nation power couple with the way she came for Peter at after. I'm sure just like her friend Hannah G she'll do fine in paradise.

Completely agree.

What was Madison supposed to do?  Mommy admits that she doesn't know her.  She is mad at Madison because her son, and the love of his life, were having a serious discussion and made them wait for 3 hours?   Then she didn't say that she was ready to marry her son?  And lastly, she is mad because she didn't apologize to Hannah Ann?  You've got to be kidding me?  Her son fell in love with Madison and she loved him in return.  And she is supposed to apologize to Hannah Ann over that?  Give me a break.  She hates Madison because she can't control her and because of it, there is a chance that she is going to lose her son over it.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:07 pm

Jolena wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:Peter's friends haven't heard from him since the finale aired
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-peter-webers-friends-havent-heard-from-him-since-finale/

Well a spotting at a restaurant in studio city but no picture. I wonder if this is true or just a reporter looking to get clicks on this site.jmo

I have a real hard time believing this in the days of cell phone cameras. You knew that it was them and not a picture was taken? C'mon now.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:21 pm

I loved Evan Bass's twitter post about wanting Madi to finish Barb off instead of seeing Claire. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:43 pm

Barb saying this: “It’s not that we did not like Madison … I don’t know her well enough to form an opinion” just highlights her insanity. She truly could've just said at the finale that she hopes to get to know Madi and they'll discuss everything in private when they have the time. The end. Nothing more needed to be said, just support your son and move on.

The relationship would play out however it would anyway. If they're not meant to be, then they won't be. Instead, Barb's isolated her son and hurt her family. Just the definition of terrible parenting. She'll be massively shaming Peter right now, placing all the blame on Madi, and I hope he finds a way to stand up to it once and for all. It's so toxic and dysfunctional, I hope everyone recognizes that. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:50 pm

cheriee wrote:Barb saying this: “It’s not that we did not like Madison … I don’t know her well enough to form an opinion” just highlights her insanity. She truly could've just said at the finale that she hopes to get to know Madi and they'll discuss everything in private when they have the time. The end. Nothing more needed to be said, just support your son and move on.

The relationship would play out however it would anyway. If they're not meant to be, then they won't be. Instead, Barb's isolated her son and hurt her family. Just the definition of terrible parenting. She'll be massively shaming Peter right now, placing all the blame on Madi, and I hope he finds a way to stand up to it once and for all. It's so toxic and dysfunctional, I hope everyone recognizes that. All JMO.

With or without Madison, I don't know how she can ever repair the damage and embarrassment that she heaped on her son. If fact, she may have a better chance with Madison there, knowing the faith that Madison will bestow.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:57 pm

^^^^ I agree with this! Seriously the damage she has done to the relationship she has with her son is unbelievable! Of course people forgive but you never really forget. Hopefully peter can forgive his mom and move forward to repair their relationship. Starts with honest communication. This will Not be easy and will take time.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:03 pm

Exactly, with or without Madison, Barb has caused serious damage to her son and family. Does Barb not realize that even if they break up, Peter's always going to resent just how awful she was at the finale even if they reconcile. I am sure he understands her concerns and would've been able to get beyond that, but the humiliation and harm she wanted to inflict (on him and on Madi), that's not easy to forget.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:23 pm

cheriee wrote:Exactly, with or without Madison, Barb has caused serious damage to her son and family. Does Barb not realize that even if they break up, Peter's always going to resent just how awful she was at the finale even if they reconcile. I am sure he understands her concerns and would've been able to get beyond that, but the humiliation and harm she wanted to inflict (on him and on Madi), that's not easy to forget.

All JMO.

You know the worst part of this is that she does not believe that she has done anything wrong. If I was in her position, I would have done just the opposite that she did. I would have welcomed Madison with open arms, knowing that the odds of them working out are extremely slim. You do that and even if they work out, he will always know that you'll support him. Just tell him privately before they leave for Alabama, if things don't work out for you there, we'll always have a place for you here.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:38 pm

11minny wrote:
cheriee wrote:Exactly, with or without Madison, Barb has caused serious damage to her son and family. Does Barb not realize that even if they break up, Peter's always going to resent just how awful she was at the finale even if they reconcile. I am sure he understands her concerns and would've been able to get beyond that, but the humiliation and harm she wanted to inflict (on him and on Madi), that's not easy to forget.

All JMO.

You know the worst part of this is that she does not believe that she has done anything wrong.  If I was in her position, I would have done just the opposite that she did.  I would have welcomed Madison with open arms, knowing that the odds of them working out are extremely slim.  You do that and even if they work out, he will always know that you'll support him.  Just tell him privately before they leave for Alabama, if things don't work out for you there, we'll always have a place for you here.

Well said and what I would've said to my son. Barb deserves to lose him even if it's for a long while so he can get his life together away from under her roof. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:43 pm

@11minny That would have been such a compassionate thing for Barb to do, but it's very clear that Barb is a narcissist incapable of empathy. The damage she's inflicted on her family is massive and ongoing.

I would've done the same as you. Welcomed Madison and tried to discuss everything that had happened, honestly told Peter that I had concerns but that I trusted him and that he would always have my support no matter what. As you said, regardless of the outcome at least he would know I was always there for him. Wouldn't that be something you'd want your child to know?

Now he knows that his Mother's love is conditional and that she is capable of harming the woman he loves. What a horrible realization to have. But truly, this was always headed for a collision course because the way Barb is, she was never going to be fully satisfied (even with HA). All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:44 pm

She sounds like a child who got in trouble. As if her family had any choice.

Though it was clear that she felt no regrets for her strong words about her son’s potential new flame, Barbara admitted that “the whole family” was on her side

“Everyone thinks it was just me … but it wasn’t just me,” she told the publication. “It’s not that we did not like Madison … I don’t know her well enough to form an opinion on such.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-peter-weber-was-shaken-after-bachelor-finale/

Is she back tracking? I haven't read all the articles, but the ones I did read, I do not recall her saying she doesn't know Madi well enough to form an opinion? What is she talking about? If you can't form an opinion on someone why do you dislike them so much?

She's the type of person that controls her family and everyone associated with her. She needs the attention, and will make sure her family follows her orders. We have seen this in the past with Momma Murray.

I have a relative who deals with a MIL like this. She gets invited to the kids birthdays or major events, and that's it. She has been told years ago this is the way it is and if you don't like it, you don't need to come. Otherwise she was having a big impact causing problems for the marriage. The SIL took control because the wife (her daughter) is a sweet young lady who wouldn't hurt a fly, therefore the mother walked all over her.

The thing is with all these controlling mothers, there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to cause any problems, none. They are all good families, Andi's family, Madi's family, my realtive's family. But like a poster said up thread, sorry I forgot who, once they feel they are loosing control, they turn into a lunatic. If Peter and Hannah stayed together, the minute Hannah disagreed with anything, or wanted to spend a holiday with her parents, she would have had her hands full JMO's.

I hope Peter doesn't contact them for a long time. I hope he can meditate read some good inspirational books, and if he's with Madi, I'm sure she can give him some guidance. He needs professional help after that IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska