SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:12 am

Did anyone else notice that Madi didn't like Lori K (the publicist) of the pic she put up with Madi right after the ATFR?  Her dad and Mary did, but Madi didn't even respond that I noticed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 11minny Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:19 am

cheriee wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Gee, I must be reading a different forum than you.  I have seen a lot of posts from people that didn't think it would work out because of their differences.  However, those people (me included) saw that there were feelings between them that needed to be explored to find out for sure.  No one wants to go through life with the "what if" in their mind.  Not fair to these 2 nor any future partners they would have.

And, now in other posts, I see people ragging on Madi about coming on to be a Christian influencer.  THEY ALL DO IT!!!  Hannah Ann did as did every other girl on this season. Even the duly loved Hannah B did. Rachel did. Becca did. And, the list goes on.  To find someone that actually came on for love you need to go back to pre-SM days.  The guys are just as bad.  That is the nature of this program anymore.

The saddest thing that happened this week... is Barb going off on Madi.  This relationship was never going to go anywhere and she blew up her family by not keeping her feelings to herself on national TV.  I have no respect for any parent that acts like that whether it be on national TV or not.  Those conversations need to be kept private.

What I hope for in the future... this show to tank.  It is no longer the show I grew to love.  At this point I don't even care about Clare's season nor do I care about BIP.  Guess I'm going to have a summer of freedom not watching this franchise of dumpster fires.

IMO  

Well said!  :claphands A lot of us had been saying that Peter and Madi had A LOT of obstacles to overcome but that we could see love there and that they should at least explore a relationship. Maybe it would work, maybe it would fail. I know I also thought that even if they weren't romantically involved, they'd maintain a friendship because there was a connection between them.

And very true about people becoming influencers. Since the shift in social media, that's just the nature of this program. I am not under any delusion that people are only looking for love when they sign up for The Bachelor. It seems hypocritical that there's people concerned with only certain people getting representation, as though this isn't just a pretty standard thing that happens. It's also not as though any of this has been hidden. I think they're all going to take up the opportunities they get offered.

It was indeed incredibly sad to see the way Barb behaved. Even more sad that there's people defending her actions and making Barb out to be the victim. Any fledgling relationship between Peter and Madi really was doomed when Barb decided to publicly stick the knife into her own son. That anyone can applaud that or blame the victims for an abuser's actions is disgusting to me. I hope that family gets the help they need.

This show has been awful for a while, but they've really outdid themselves in terms of manipulation and malice. I won't be watching. All JMO.

Completely agree with both posts. A lot of us watch this show to see if we can watch a love story. It has happened a few times over the years. It is now virtually impossible because of the contestants who have no interest in being in a serious relationship, they only want to be social media influencers, and the meddling done by TPTB. I have never seen a season where this meddling was more out of line. It is getting to a point where I would much rather watch some of the folks on Big Brother, because you might actually see a true romance develop.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:47 am

cheriee wrote:
Jolena wrote:
cheriee wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Peters commented on Madis post so at least they are amicable.

Yeah I said this in a couple of posts but if you look throughout the season, Peter would often go to Madi just to chill and get away from all the stress (other girls this season have said that Madi was really selfless and would be the person they'd turn to for help). I think there's a friendship there that he didn't really have with his other relationships. I also said that if they weren't together I could see them still wanting to be friends. I think that's the case. Even with them following each other and commenting on each other's posts.

And wow @atem people are trying to make that into a negative? The Prewett's just seem to have a sense of compassion and decency. I hope they're not getting sent hate. I even saw some sick person leaving hate on Madi's little sister's post. That's so twisted.  All JMO.

Someone please tell me why I cannot see that Peter commented on her post or her parent's comment on his post. IT's so frustrating. I went down the comments as soon as they put the posts up and went through all of them again just now and I don't see them . TIA

Are they still not showing for you @Jolena?

Yes, I finally got to see them giggling Thanks so much hi
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:42 pm

I’m sad to see the break up posts by both, but their togetherness at ATFR was tenuous at best, and Mean Mama was probably the final straw. They’re all young and will recover. Barb is a lost cause.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:48 pm

While I was rooting for Madi and Peter during the season, this is for the best. Peters family just seems really toxic towards people that they don't embrace. And Madison doesn't deserve that. At least by ending it now they can end it as friends and not on a bad note (I noticed they both followed each other despite the break up announcement)

And hey, Madi is living her best life hanging out with Selena Gomez last night.... in the words of Selena : "Of course she was sad But now she's glad she dodged a bullet" 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 4256136633
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:55 pm

Is there an active Madison thread. I would like to follow her.

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:57 pm

River57 wrote:Is there an active Madison thread. I would like to follow her.

I am not sure. It may be under the contestant thread put in archive?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:02 pm

@atem thank you maybe that can be active soon. I am wishing Madi and Peter a time of healing. Hoping to hear about great things ahead for both of them. Like Madison’s mother said. There are great things ahead for Peter and I think Madi too.  Prayers for them both.

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:02 pm

I have created a thread for Madi. I was waiting for a few days for any news on whether they were together or not.

I'm sure Madi will be ok, it's Peter that needs professional help IMHO as I feel he's been taken advantage of his good nature by trying to please everyone that came in his path. His mother IMHO put the nail in the coffin. I hope he realizes he is the most important person first, every one else is secondary. JMO's.

Madi's General discussion thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:09 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you I agree with you 100%. Hopefully we will see the good things for them posted on their threads soon. But I do understand that healing takes time.

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have created a thread for Madi. I was waiting for a few days for any news on whether they were together or not.

I'm sure Madi will be ok, it's Peter that needs professional help IMHO as I feel he's been taken advantage of his good nature by trying to please everyone that came in his path. His mother IMHO put the nail in the coffin. I hope he realizes he is the most important person first, every one else is secondary. JMO's.

Madi's General discussion thread

Perfectly stated!

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:49 pm

I was revolted by mom singing and kicking up her heels with her friends, in glee after all the pain she inflicted on her son and Madi. She takes joy in their break up, no matter that Peter is wounded.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska