SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:16 am

dee wrote:
mercieme wrote:Madi fans, do you think she will also show up on BIP? I read on Reddit that Luke P gave a shout out to Madi for not compromising her faith so I am curious if producers will lure Luke P to BIP if Madi agrees to show up 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 2498057887
You know what? With how the season has ended and how quick she signed with Lori K (instead of doing more shopping around), I can TOTALLY see her on BIP. I was thinking about Luke P giving her a shoutout too laugh out loud laugh out loud Maybe if she joins, tptb can get Luke P to come on like did wanted to last season.

I never understood why people were saying how Madi would not be okay with Peter hanging out with celebs. She's just like the rest of us that get starstruck and is totally cool with hanging out with these people.

I really don't think Madi ever was into Luke P. She's never liked any of his posts. She has liked Colton and Ben. Just because Madi is very religious, she doesn't expect others to be.

Luke P isn't interested in being on BIP.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:17 am

cheriee wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Peters commented on Madis post so at least they are amicable.

Yeah I said this in a couple of posts but if you look throughout the season, Peter would often go to Madi just to chill and get away from all the stress (other girls this season have said that Madi was really selfless and would be the person they'd turn to for help). I think there's a friendship there that he didn't really have with his other relationships. I also said that if they weren't together I could see them still wanting to be friends. I think that's the case. Even with them following each other and commenting on each other's posts.

And wow @atem people are trying to make that into a negative? The Prewett's just seem to have a sense of compassion and decency. I hope they're not getting sent hate. I even saw some sick person leaving hate on Madi's little sister's post. That's so twisted.  All JMO.

Someone please tell me why I cannot see that Peter commented on her post or her parent's comment on his post. IT's so frustrating. I went down the comments as soon as they put the posts up and went through all of them again just now and I don't see them . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:19 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:What a disappointment of a season. I guess what his mother did was way to much for both of them to even try and give it a shot which is sad. With his mother being so involved in his relationships he really needs to move out like ASAP. jmo
Jolena, I don’t know if you’ve seen it but there is a very interesting post on Reddit all about the producer manipulation this season by someone with connections. It rings true to me. My thought Tues night was they weren’t ever really together post-show but it was akin to the way TPTB threw HB & Tyler C together at that ATFR to give the appearance of a happy couple ending, or at least the hope of one. I don’t think Peter had any real intention of getting back with Madi. Their body language was just off to me even considering not touching out of respect for the HA breakup. Hopefully they can all find healing now after such a brutal season and especially the ATFR. jmo

I read that post and thought it was all over the place and made no sense. IMO

As for Peter and Madi, they hurt each other and didn't have much contact until the end of the series.  I think Madi was planning it before she met with Chris. I think the Prewetts gave Madi permission to pursue it and then the ATFR happened. There's no way Madi would have without their support.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:20 am

Billysmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qSPZkHLua/

Now I've got Lose You to Love Me (+ HB's contemporary) running thru my head!!

Wow! Just read all the posts that happened for the last few hours. So sad. It is an unfortunate reminder of the power we have on each other.  On one side, one woman who is a mother somehow has no idea of the damages she has caused in her son’s life and she keeps on thinking she’s a good mom. On the other side, we have Madi ‘s family who has shown only understanding, grace, compassion and support to Peter throughout the whole ordeal he was put through. We can choose with our words and actions to impact people in a certain way. Which one is it going to be?
I see Madi’s sad expression behind the perplex smile of a girl who has been beaten up but found another good soul to connect with and share, choosing love again and again.
Madi is and will be very well supported, I’m more concerned about Peter’s mental and emotional state with an unknown as to his support system. His own family certainly ain’t it.
1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 3552228123
JMHO

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:24 am

dee wrote:
mercieme wrote:Madi fans, do you think she will also show up on BIP? I read on Reddit that Luke P gave a shout out to Madi for not compromising her faith so I am curious if producers will lure Luke P to BIP if Madi agrees to show up 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 2498057887
You know what? With how the season has ended and how quick she signed with Lori K (instead of doing more shopping around), I can TOTALLY see her on BIP. I was thinking about Luke P giving her a shoutout too laugh out loud laugh out loud Maybe if she joins, tptb can get Luke P to come on like did wanted to last season.

I never understood why people were saying how Madi would not be okay with Peter hanging out with celebs. She's just like the rest of us that get starstruck and is totally cool with hanging out with these people.

Please NO. JUST NO! affraid
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:25 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:What a disappointment of a season. I guess what his mother did was way to much for both of them to even try and give it a shot which is sad. With his mother being so involved in his relationships he really needs to move out like ASAP. jmo
Jolena, I don’t know if you’ve seen it but there is a very interesting post on Reddit all about the producer manipulation this season by someone with connections. It rings true to me. My thought Tues night was they weren’t ever really together post-show but it was akin to the way TPTB threw HB & Tyler C together at that ATFR to give the appearance of a happy couple ending, or at least the hope of one. I don’t think Peter had any real intention of getting back with Madi. Their body language was just off to me even considering not touching out of respect for the HA breakup. Hopefully they can all find healing now after such a brutal season and especially the ATFR. jmo

As for Peter and Madi, they hurt each other and didn't have much contact until the end of the series.  I think Madi was planning it before she met with Chris. I think the Prewetts gave Madi permission to pursue it and then the ATFR happened.  There's no way Madi would have without their support.

I agree. Her parents probably saw that she wasen't sleeping or eating and missing him so they gave their blessings for her to go and do what she needed to do to either give it a try or get closure. But after what his mother did I think it was too much for both of them to handle. The embarrassment alone was alot. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:34 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

As for Peter and Madi, they hurt each other and didn't have much contact until the end of the series.  I think Madi was planning it before she met with Chris. I think the Prewetts gave Madi permission to pursue it and then the ATFR happened.  There's no way Madi would have without their support.

I agree. Her parents probably saw that she wasen't sleeping or eating and missing him so they gave their blessings for her to go and do what she needed to do to either give it a try or get closure. But after what his mother did I think it was too much for both of them to handle. The embarrassment alone was alot. jmo

Mal even had an Instagram saver ready saying 'Special Moments' They knew that Madi thought she was getting her 2nd chance. So sad that didn't happen.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:35 am

Astrobach wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qSPZkHLua/

Now I've got Lose You to Love Me (+ HB's contemporary) running thru my head!!

Wow! Just read all the posts that happened for the last few hours. So sad. It is an unfortunate reminder of the power we have on each other.  On one side, one woman who is a mother somehow has no idea of the damages she has caused in her son’s life and she keeps on thinking she’s a good mom. On the other side, we have Madi ‘s family who has shown only understanding, grace, compassion and support to Peter throughout the whole ordeal he was put through. We can choose with our words and actions to impact people in a certain way. Which one is it going to be?
I see Madi’s sad expression behind the perplex smile of a girl who has been beaten up but found another good soul to connect with and share, choosing love again and again.
Madi is and will be very well supported, I’m more concerned about Peter’s mental and emotional state with an unknown as to his support system. Hi own family certainly ain’t it.
1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 3552228123
JMHO

Im worried about Peter too. That's the first thing I posted after the ATFR that I hope she would be there to help him through this. There's nothing like a hug from someone you love and being able to have their shoulder to cry on when something this devestating happens . I They just claimed that they love each other just two days ago . IT's sad. Makes me want to go punch his mother , and she's singing in her IG tonight knowing that her son is hurting .It's disgusting. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:36 am

dee wrote:

Re the bold, she ain’t different from the rest of them IMO so I will never buy the narrative that any contestant that appears on this show just came for love. They are all motivated the same way IMO when they show up on this show and good on them to take advantage of every single opportunity including becoming BFFs with celebs, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:38 am

@mercieme Madi didn't post that story, Selena did! Madi doesn't even follow Selena on Insta yet.

Selena reached out in kindness. I really think that was nice of her.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:39 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I think what happens is TPTB don’t give any of them the full truth. CH told Madi Peter broke up with HA for her whereas Peter said that was only a part of his reason for the breakup. So Madi probably was expecting a lot more at ATFR than Peter was ever going to come through with if she was into him. And Barb had no clue at all and went ballistic when she thought they were getting together. It’s not surprising the Webers and Madi all unfollowed CH etc. They all got played and had any weaknesses exploited because that is what TPTB do. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:47 am

atem wrote:@mercieme Madi didn't post that story, Selena did!  Madi doesn't even follow Selena on Insta yet.

Selena reached out in kindness. I really think that was nice of her.
Demi Lovato did the same for Hannah B all season, in fact Hannah had spent time at Demi’s house during the airing of her season and we only found out post finale. Ok for folks to think Madi is not ok with hanging with celebs though, she seemed like she was having fun to me anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska