SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 58 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:59 pm

It still doesn't explain why Peter was talking with religious type tones and going to a Hillsong church, why Madi's family anticipated a reunion.  Madi would not have went without some support of her decision.

It will be interesting if he will go on that missionary trip. I bet Madi will.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Amethyst Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:21 pm

It's clear that Peter was never ready for *any* engagement. However, I'm not 100% buying what Madi is selling. To me, she was as full of theatrics as any other of the drama queens this season. She dragged her heels to the F3 rose ceremony, she didn't want to meet Peter's family in Australia, and according to Barb, she told them that she was not in love with their son or ready for an engagement (for which she might be justifiably asked, "Why are you here?") She proceeded to leave before talking with Peter's brother. She toyed with Peter after he admitted that he was intimate with the other women instead of having the courage of her convictions to go away and *stay away.* Then there was that little performance at ATFR, with a breakup just days later. She may have lost some weight upon her initial arrival home, but she sure had enough energy to pursue influencer opportunities.

To me, when you put on that good of a show, it's no longer about your conflicted feelings. It's about you creating drama because that's what you do.

You want to talk about someone who did nothing wrong? That would be Hannah Ann. She always showed up no matter what, and never gave up a chance to talk with Peter. She made the effort to get along with his family and even charm them. She gratefully accepted his proposal and tried to make a relationship work. She was looking forward to a future with Peter, and was blindsided by his rejection just as much as Becca K. was with Arie. She was one of the least problematic and drama-free women this season. She was justifiably angry while waiting backstage at ATFR, and told Peter what was on her mind so simply and effectively that nothing else needed to be said.    

I don't dislike Madi, but as I said, I'm not onboard either. She has as much to figure out as Victoria F. does, but just in a different way.

Last edited by Amethyst on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:21 pm

@cheriee I will not forget what I saw either. The cruel hatred on Peter's moms face was scary. Her attacking Madi in that way and wanting her husband to do the same was pure evil. I also agree with your statement, " I do think producers once again manipulated the situation". They needed a dramatic ending. So just like they did with Tyler, they managed to convince Madi to be on the final. I believe that Chris Harrison convinced her Peter did really love her. Personally, IMO I do not believe Peter knows what real Love is. He likes the challenge of getting women into his bed then tires of them fast. His whole family seem to support this. His mother was quickly beelining toward's another contestant to go shopping with- shown as the show ended. Does she even supply him with women? All JMO. Very irritated and disgusted opinion.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:25 pm

Amethyst wrote:It's clear that Peter was never ready for *any* engagement. However, I'm not 100% buying what Madi is selling. To me, she was as full of theatrics as any other of the drama queens this season. She dragged her heels to the F3 rose ceremony, she didn't want to meet Peter's family in Australia, and according to Barb, she told them that she was not in love with their son or ready for an engagement (for which she might be justifiably asked, "Why are you here?") She proceeded to leave before talking with Peter's brother. She toyed with Peter after he admitted that he was intimate with the other women instead of having the courage of her convictions to go away and *stay away.* Then there was that little performance at ATFR, with a breakup just days later. She may have lost some weight upon her initial arrival home, but she sure had enough energy to pursue influencer opportunities.

To me, when you put on that good of a show, it's no longer about your conflicted feelings. It's about you creating drama because that's what you do.

You want to talk about someone who did nothing wrong? That would be Hannah Ann. She always showed up no matter what, and never gave up a chance to talk with Peter. She made the effort to get along with his family and even charm them. She gratefully accepted his proposal and tried to make a relationship work. She was looking forward to a future with Peter, and was blindsided by his rejection just as much as Becca K. was with Arie. She was one of the least problematic and drama-free women this season. She was justifiably angry while waiting backstage at ATFR, and told Peter what was on her mind so simply and effectively that nothing else needed to be said.    

I don't dislike Madi, but as I said, I'm not onboard either. She has as much to figure out as Victoria F. does, but just in a different way.
To compare her to Victoria F. IMO is totally unfair. I believe her love ( if only beginning love) for Peter was real and innocent. Peter IMO knows nothing of real love.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:34 pm

I knew he would go running home to mom. He has no backbone at all.

This is why he was cast as the lead. TPTB knew he would be putty in their hands and they could do anything they wanted. Most of the girls in the cast were on board for the shenanigans from TPTB as well... except IMO Madi. IMO they thought that they could mess with her but she stayed relatively strong. Only thing was, she developed real feelings for Peter. Love, no. But she cared for him enough to continue on with the show. She is not that good of an actress. At least I could tell that she was struggling. Stockholm syndrome is a real thing and she was caught in it but fighting it best as she could.

Now Hannah Ann... the girl had a plan going in to the show. And, that was to get as far as she could. She recognized very early that tears turned Peter on so she turned the faucet on every single time they talked. She kept getting farther and farther into the season and IMO then set her sights on being the last woman standing to get that position of being in a BN power couple. Only thing was, the tears were totally fake. She knew at F3RC that Peter had more feelings for Madison than her, it showed on her face. She played to Barb at the MTP saying exactly what Barb wanted to hear. IMO her plan was to move to LA even before she got on the show. Was she used by TPTB? Of course, they all were but she had her own agenda and it didn't include falling in love or being engaged to Peter. Heck, Hannah G and Dylan could have set them up last summer if she was really interested in him.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:48 pm

I don't think anyone on this season was without flaws or mistakes. But let's be clear. For most of the season we didn’t see Madi because she wasn’t involved in any of the drama. The other women in the house said that she was the most selfless and was the person they turned to when they were stressed and needed help. She wasn’t a drama queen. The "drama" that unfolded was at her FS dinner, the final week of filming. But there was no hysterical crying or pleading. Peter came out and they talked. They were emotional and she didn’t go to the FS (and I actually think they should’ve gone and they would’ve resolved a lot of this earlier by talking). Then as we now know production delayed her coming out for the F3 rose ceremony for their own dramatic effect. She was hesitant, unsure and hurt, but that was also production getting their storyline. I agree that she and Peter should’ve talked there and cleared things up before the next day, and I don't think it was handled well. But the idea that Peter and Madi did some super dramatic thing by having an intense discussion about whether they were even going forward is weird. That’s the point of the show. Barb simply made it about herself. It wasn't about Madi not wanting to meet his family, it was about whether her and Peter were even going to be together. IMO their talk was one of the most compelling scenes in this season. It wasn’t theatrical, it was a serious and mature conversation trying to figure this whole thing out. And I don't think there was any deliberate desire to make anyone wait, the conversation just went overtime. Even CH backs this up.

Barb initially said Madi didn’t say she was “madly” in love and didn’t want to get engaged. I think it’s fair for Barb to not think Madi was the right match and to have liked HA more. But I also don’t think it’s a sin to honestly say that you have doubts, I would’ve had an issue if she’d pretended she wasn’t conflicted. She was and she said she was. If Madi’s intention was to make a scene at ATFR she would’ve stayed single, blasted Peter, and had her moment. Instead she was attacked on stage and did zero press afterwards. Everyone is flawed, but there's a difference between people being emotionally manipulative and people actually just being upset and trying to figure out their feelings. To compare Madi to Victoria F is just wrong IMO. Where are the tales of people being harmed by Madi's past actions? Same thing with comparisons to Barb, they're not even in the same stratosphere. Seeing how toxic and dysfunctional the Weber family is, Madi should probably take it as a compliment that they didn't like her or feel she fit in with them.

Also, people suffering from mental health issues continue to go about their daily lives, I don’t think Madi continuing to live her life says that those issues are any less real or serious. One of the lowest points at the finale was Barb rolling her eyes at Madi saying that she had struggled to eat. If you want the drama queen of the season, your winner is Barb. It seems we live in very strange world where a family that shows signs of emotional abuse is viewed as less problematic than a girl being late and being unsure of her feelings (rightfully) on a reality TV show. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:04 pm

But I also don’t think it’s a sin to honestly say that you have doubts, I would’ve had an issue if she’d pretended she wasn’t conflicted.

Good point. Most parents are concerned for their son or daughter because it's too soon to propose or accept a proposal. Not Barb, HA was all over her kissing butt and she devoured every minute of it. In her books God answered her prayers. I have no use for people who clearly use the word God to their advantage, when they don't display any teachings of any religion. Peter was right when he said his mother can be dramatic, she can also be unreasonable, controlling, offensive, and many more descriptive words IMHO.

I hope Madi continues to move forward, is in the tabloids constantly for her achievements, and proves to herself, she doesn't require the acceptance of Peter's mother or anyone who doesn't like her. JMO

I don't care if she joined the show to promote herself, they all do. The difference is you can see her life before she went on the show, actions speak louder than words IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
But I also don’t think it’s a sin to honestly say that you have doubts, I would’ve had an issue if she’d pretended she wasn’t conflicted.

Good point. Most parents are concerned for their son or daughter because it's too soon to propose or accept a proposal. Not Barb, HA was all over her kissing butt and she devoured every minute of it. In her books God answered her prayers. I have no use for people who clearly use the word God to their advantage, when they don't display any teachings of any religion. Peter was right when he said his mother can be dramatic, she can also be unreasonable, controlling, offensive, and many more descriptive words IMHO.

I hope Madi continues to move forward, is in the tabloids constantly for her achievements, and proves to herself, she doesn't require the acceptance of Peter's mother or anyone who doesn't like her. JMO

I don't care if she joined the show to promote herself, they all do. The difference is you can see her life before she went on the show, actions speak louder than words IMO.

Completely agree with you @GuardianAngel. It's quite bizarre to me that Madi's quite reasonable issues with the process were made out to be such a problem, when most of the time the parents are the ones who are hesitant about there being an engagement in such a short time. Barb has shown herself to be controlling and narcissistic, and as long as you have complete deference to her and her son you're in her good books. HA played her part perfectly, and Barb fell in love. I really don't question why Barb liked her more, it's very obvious why. I think Madi actually standing up for herself and not just saying what Peter's family wanted to hear was a good thing. If you fit in perfectly with a family as toxic and dysfunctional as the Weber's that might be a bad thing.

All of the people go on this show to promote themselves in one way or another these days. I don't doubt they'll take up the opportunities they can get out of it. But as you said, you only have to look at Madi's life before the show to see who she is, none of which aligns with her having any malice. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:34 pm

The more I read about her the more riled up I get.

My son dated a girl since their early teens. They met at a teen dance. I was devastated when they broke up well into their late twenties. Love that girl.

He felt he missed out on so much because he had one g/friend, so he went a little nuts. The next girl he brought home was way way younger than him. Totally immature and totally not his type. I had a sit down with him and told him straight up. She's at a very different stage in her life than you. She has less life experience than you. She is in the party stage, getting drunk stage and I felt she could cause trouble. However, do what you feel is necessary and make sure safe sex is number one priority.

I was more than right. She just about destroyed his life. It was a very dark time for me and him. I supported him from start to end, and never once did I say I told you so, or ever once had the desire to. He is the one that said, I should have listened to you. My response is, you have to do what you feel is right at the time. What happens after is a learning experience, good or bad. Unfortunately it was all bad.

MB is relishing the fact that she was right so she can boast about it re IG stories. I can't imagine having a mother like that. Does she not realize she is making a fool out of herself and IMO of Peter who ran back home to mama?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:49 pm

Peter and his family are yucky to me. I think the real winners are Hannah Ann and Madison. All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:11 pm

I think you're right @Diana. And just to add something. A focus of criticism has been on how the girls felt about Peter. But is it not now clear that it was Peter who was the biggest obstacle to him finding love. Wasn't Madi actually correct to doubt whether they should get engaged in 4 days when we now know he was also still hung up on Hannah B. That he was in love with multiple women. Wasn't Madi correct to doubt his feelings for her if he could sleep with the two other women. Peter WAS conflicted. Peter WAS unsure himself. Peter WASN'T ready. Barb thought Madi should be madly in love with Peter at this stage (and people are bashing Madi for being conflicted), well shouldn't the same be said for Peter? All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:16 pm

one of Barbs problem was that Madi wasn't ready for engagement. Well now her precious angel Hannah Ann says if she knew the whole truth she wouldn't of gotten engaged too. Hmm how long till Barb turns on her? Gag.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska