SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:40 pm

I'm late as usual and tried to watch Unfiltered but found it banal and boring. Just can't get past Jamie's extensions.

And I am so over Bennet and his ocher nightgown.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:33 pm

Did I read correctly that this is the last season of MAFS. I stopped watching it a long time ago. Just curious. Thanks.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:08 pm

They are already planning MAFS Atlanta, as I understand it.
Wow, Henry's tics were so disturbing to me last night.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:04 pm

@Newto MAFS has been renewed for the next 5 or 6 seasons, so it will be on for awhile.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:11 pm

provenceguy wrote:They are already planning MAFS Atlanta, as I understand it.
Wow, Henry's tics were so disturbing to me last night.

I truly felt sorry for him it is nothing he can control and I bet they get worse the more nervous he gets.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:29 am

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 18561810
Is this Jamie?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Is he from another season?

Can you post the link to that pic? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:41 pm

Jamie of Jamie & Beth from last season in Charlotte. The ad was a pop up on my news feed. I’ll look to see if it’s in the company website, though.

https://propercloth.com/masks?source
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:28 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:07 pm

I know Bennet & Amelia are “odd” but this match is so amazing. Their “oddness” together just seems to blend perfectly. Just goes to show you, there’s someone for everyone. 

Woody & Amani are just darling together too. They are really meshing. I’m loving this match. 

Miles & Karen are moving along. I really like them together and can see this becoming a solid relationship.

Brett & Olivia I do NOT like Brett. I feel sorry for Olivia being set up with this jerk. I don’t know how anyone could love him, when he’s not even likable. 

Henry & Christina This is the train wreck of the season. Christina thinks she’s “all that” and how Henry should find her so irresistible. Then she constantly tells him how all her other men did. What a turn off! Poor Henry is having a mental breakdown in the corner twitching away. OMG. 

I think a better match would have been Christina and Brett & Olivia and Henry.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:16 pm

@Mastiiffmom great post. I totally agree with everything.

I only watched 30 minutes or so than got interrupted. I'm hoping to catch up. I enjoy watching the couple, like you say, that are doing well, and getting along.

Brett is a jerk, and Christina is annoying as all heck.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:I know Bennet & Amelia are “odd” but this match is so amazing. Their “oddness” together just seems to blend perfectly. Just goes to show you, there’s someone for everyone. 

Woody & Amani are just darling together too. They are really meshing. I’m loving this match. 

Miles & Karen are moving along. I really like them together and can see this becoming a solid relationship.

Brett & Olivia I do NOT like Brett. I feel sorry for Olivia being set up with this jerk. I don’t know how anyone could love him, when he’s not even likable. 

Henry & Christina This is the train wreck of the season. Christina thinks she’s “all that” and how Henry should find her so irresistible. Then she constantly tells him how all her other men did. What a turn off! Poor Henry is having a mental breakdown in the corner twitching away. OMG. 

I think a better match would have been Christina and Brett & Olivia and Henry.

I agree with everything you said with the exception of Olivia.

While I am far from a Brett fan I am finding Olivia kinda stuck up, snobby, whiney and a bit condescending. Again, I am not defending Brett but I feel Olivia was rude when he was showing her his house of which he is very proud; it is indeed a big accomplishment. And this is merely the one incident that stands out for me but I find that Olivia often verges on demeaning in her opinion of Brett.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure