SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by cheriee Wed May 06, 2020 5:57 pm

I don't think the betrayal is really just about Kelley dating Peter. Madi said herself that they were both single and free to do what they want on Kaitlyn's podcast. It's that she asked them if there was something between them and they denied it to her. It's that Kelley was close to Madi's family (literally leaving messages on her little sister's instagram and being in a group chat with them) and then suddenly stopped wanting to communicate. Then Madi finds out Kelley is with Peter on her birthday. We saw Madi wishing Kelley a Happy Birthday. But when it's Madi's birthday the only message she got from Kelley was seeing Peter and Kelley cavorting in Chicago. Whether we think that's a betrayal or not, I'm sure it felt like one. I don't think Peter and Kelley were honest about when they reconnected. I don't even know at this point whether their "accidental" meeting a couple of days after he broke it off with HA is the truth either. The reason I think they weren't upfront, even to the point of not just admitting they were together when Peter first started doing podcasts staying at her apartment, is because they've been lying about the timing. If your best-friend is lying to you then yes, that's a betrayal of your friendship.

Anyway, I generally have a pretty positive impression of Madi. I definitely don't think she's perfect, but I wish her well. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Wed May 06, 2020 7:53 pm

Initially i wasn't thrilled that Madi got herself an agent/representation, but then I remembered how upset HB was that after her season the so-called Christians were coming after her and others in what she considered a decidedly nonChristian way, and that she was sad that perhaps the choices she had made, and the reactions to them, had reflected poorly on the faith that is so important to her...perhaps Madi wanted to ensure that nothing along those lines might transpire for her? Of course, people went from bashing the windmill gal for hypocrisy to bashing the savingittillmarriage gal for self-righteousness, so you.just.cant.win. jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed May 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Billysmom wrote:Initially i wasn't thrilled that Madi got herself an agent/representation, but then I remembered how upset HB was that after her season the so-called Christians were coming after her and others in what she considered a decidedly nonChristian way, and that she was sad that perhaps the choices she had made, and the reactions to them,  had reflected poorly on the faith that is so important to her...perhaps Madi wanted to ensure that nothing along those lines might transpire for her?  Of course, people went from bashing the windmill gal for hypocrisy to bashing the savingittillmarriage gal for self-righteousness, so you.just.cant.win. jmo

@Billysmom
IMO Madi is not dearly so clueless and stupid that she doesn’t know EXACTLY what she’s doing. There are Christian SM influencers. That’s what Madi is by design, not happenstance. There’s nothing wrong with it unless she and/or her fans try to pretend it’s not what it is, no better, no worse. She has created the image she needs. She went onto a reality show for a reason. Was Peter the man she always dreamed of having as a partner? Did he even remotely present or model a strong, principled, religious man? I’m not judging Madi or saying she did anything wrong. I’m just saying representation is the next normal step to where she always planned to go. She’s no different than the rest. She’s just also Christian in the way that some are also vegan or, also singers. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2020 10:39 pm

cheriee wrote:I don't think the betrayal is really just about Kelley dating Peter. Madi said herself that they were both single and free to do what they want on Kaitlyn's podcast. It's that she asked them if there was something between them and they denied it to her. It's that Kelley was close to Madi's family (literally leaving messages on her little sister's instagram and being in a group chat with them) and then suddenly stopped wanting to communicate. Then Madi finds out Kelley is with Peter on her birthday. We saw Madi wishing Kelley a Happy Birthday. But when it's Madi's birthday the only message she got from Kelley was seeing Peter and Kelley cavorting in Chicago. Whether we think that's a betrayal or not, I'm sure it felt like one. I don't think Peter and Kelley were honest about when they reconnected. I don't even know at this point whether their "accidental" meeting a couple of days after he broke it off with HA is the truth either. The reason I think they weren't upfront, even to the point of not just admitting they were together when Peter first started doing podcasts staying at her apartment, is because they've been lying about the timing. If your best-friend is lying to you then yes, that's a betrayal of your friendship.

Anyway, I generally have a pretty positive impression of Madi. I definitely don't think she's perfect, but I wish her well. All JMO.

IA and to add to your well explained post, didn't Peter text Madi wanting to get back together not long before Peter's SM post confirming Kelley's relationship?

I would certainly have felt I was being lied to in an indirect way. It would be a different situation if it was any other woman from the show who she wasn't close to or someone off the show but considering how close they were, that's not a friend I would want anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu May 07, 2020 1:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
cheriee wrote:I don't think the betrayal is really just about Kelley dating Peter. Madi said herself that they were both single and free to do what they want on Kaitlyn's podcast. It's that she asked them if there was something between them and they denied it to her. It's that Kelley was close to Madi's family (literally leaving messages on her little sister's instagram and being in a group chat with them) and then suddenly stopped wanting to communicate. Then Madi finds out Kelley is with Peter on her birthday. We saw Madi wishing Kelley a Happy Birthday. But when it's Madi's birthday the only message she got from Kelley was seeing Peter and Kelley cavorting in Chicago. Whether we think that's a betrayal or not, I'm sure it felt like one. I don't think Peter and Kelley were honest about when they reconnected. I don't even know at this point whether their "accidental" meeting a couple of days after he broke it off with HA is the truth either. The reason I think they weren't upfront, even to the point of not just admitting they were together when Peter first started doing podcasts staying at her apartment, is because they've been lying about the timing. If your best-friend is lying to you then yes, that's a betrayal of your friendship.

IA and to add to your well explained post, didn't Peter text Madi wanting to get back together not long before Peter's SM post confirming Kelley's relationship?

I would certainly have felt I was being lied to in an indirect way. It would be a different situation if it was any other woman from the show who she wasn't close to or someone off the show but considering how close they were, that's not a friend I would want anyway.

I agree @GuardianAngel. Again, I don't think Madi's issue is that Kelley and Peter are dating, it's that Kelley cut off communication with her and her family and wasn't just upfront about what was going on (even with the nonsense about "fully dating"). I wouldn't want a best friend who would treat me that way either.

As for Madi hiring representation, I just don't really understand the issue. Madi herself said on Kaitlyn's podcast that she didn't go on the Bachelor just to find love. I guess there's people who've projected a lot onto her (good and bad) but I've certainly never been under the delusion that any of the people who go on this show are only in it for love. It's 2020, social media influencing is now a career path. And since charity is something important to her, social media is one of the best ways to raise funds and attention for causes. Madi and her friend seem to have a charity they began a while back about fostering, with her friend running it. I assume this is why Madi might've signed with Vanessa's representation since Vanessa also had a charity. Maybe they'll do more with it in the future, even if it's just her having a platform to help her friend? Life is too short, take the opportunities that you can find, especially with the current state of the world, and live your life. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu May 07, 2020 7:39 pm

I can't speak for Kelley, but my experience is that new couples often disappear for a while. It might be that she just wasn't in a place where she wanted to talk about what was going on between her and Peter, or was even ready to analyze it all that much. And to be fair, she met Pete long before Madi did. What I am trying to say is that while I understand Madi's feelings, IMO there is not enough information to make a judgment about what Kelley did.

FWIW, I don't think Pete and Kelley will last all that long. Kelley to me seems better equipped than most to deal with Pete's shenanigans. IMO she'll give him the boot when she's had enough.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu May 07, 2020 11:49 pm

I think Madi has seen and knows enough to make her own judgement about what she feels regarding Kelley, someone she considered as a best-friend. And from everything we've seen, from Kelley not going to WTA but showing up at the finale, to her replying back to Barb the night of the finale but not leaving a single positive comment for Madi post finale (and this is supposedly before Kelley and Peter were hooking up again?), I think how Madi feels seems absolutely appropriate and valid. I'm sure this whole experience has been a huge lesson for everyone involved, and I sincerely hope they all learn a lot from it. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed May 13, 2020 12:54 am

A screen shot from an alleged facebook post is being shared on a reddit forum. I can't vouch for it. But even random redditors know that this post, real or fake, is referring to Madi.

[from] Lori K -- "My client from a big reality show is looking for a moving company. Auburn to LA. She has two million Instagram followers and massive engagement (1 million story views) She would promote them for trade. Does anyone know of a moving company that may be interested"

*edited*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 13, 2020 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Linking to other forums)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed May 13, 2020 6:31 am

I’m really holding my nose on this “best friend” narrative because I 100% do NOT get how some girl you became friendly with while in close quarters for several weeks on a reality show, where you were all definitely there for the express purpose of competing for the same man, is a “best friend”. I don’t know if that very notion is more amusing or, absurd. They were competitors. Peter has proven to be a questionable/dubious win for the time being, at best, IMO. 

I’m sure it’s painful because she didn’t see it coming but, this ranks right up there with the top ten things every girl needs to learn while moving cross country to become yet another SM Influencer and “star”. 
I’m really proud of her ability to look and behave unaffected and above it all. Atta Girl, Madi! Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:23 am

I saw this recent article about Maddie.                                            

https://birdswatcher.com/2020/07/31/adley-rutchsman-and-the-bachelors-madison-prewett-were-all-for-it/
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am

What a cutie!! Love the back and forth banter. laugh out loud

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 Https%3A%2F%2Fbirdswatcher.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1158309962-850x560

https://birdswatcher.com/2020/07/31/adley-rutchsman-and-the-bachelors-madison-prewett-were-all-for-it/

Wow, what an accomplishment!

Adley Rutchsman taken #1 in MLB Draft by Orioles!!!
https://1190kex.iheart.com/content/2019-06-03-adley-rutchsman-taken-1-in-mlb-draft-by-orioles/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:29 am

He's pretty good looking!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett-Troutt - Grant Troutt - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+38
ariwolf
pavalygurl
Mia_Leoni
beader
ReneeM